Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
lmao thanks for your consideration, I guessShino-B was a mostly inactive Last Game,getting her to talk works not just for me but for herself as well.![]()

Just being Neighbourlylmao thanks for your consideration, I guess![]()

ThanksLooking out for them, how cute of you
Sure, take your time. Inventing good claims can't be rushed![]()

Oh well here we go:Couldn't be more fitting '-'/@Purity of Magi as Hisoka Moron
Got mixed feelings about this... guess it's time to spread walls splitted in many posts... the bright side is that maybe with that lazy people would read some thoughts as well and we will repeat things less? Then there's what Hardy said as well.The next phase, of the surviving players, the 2 (two) players with the least posts will receive 2 (two) penalty votes
Ugh... and now night phases also leave us more in than dark than the usual, lmao. Since we alrdy "lost" a day phase, and those will provide us more answers on dead people than the night ones (not taking into account investigations and the likes), guess we could all try to play this game a bit better than the usual xDIf a player had a secondary role but was killed at night, we won't reveal whether they had a role or what it was.
Day Phase deaths will reveal information in proper.
Though this form of killing shouldn't be common.Like we got to know crescent and asako's role.Couldn't be more fitting '-'/
Got mixed feelings about this... guess it's time to spread walls splitted in many posts... the bright side is that maybe with that lazy people would read some thoughts as well and we will repeat things less? Then there's what Hardy said as well.
On that... quite glad to have him playing again xD Thx, Magu.
I'm not jelly at all that another female got him to play...
Ugh... and now night phases also leave us more in than dark than the usual, lmao. Since we alrdy "lost" a day phase, and those will provide us more answers on dead people than the night ones (not taking into account investigations and the likes), guess we could all try to play this game a bit better than the usual xD
Never had this role beforeI see
Well Sherlock Seraph kicks of the Questioning Round,would you mind telling me/us a little about yourself? as in throw us a hint.
You too,throw us a hint to your Role please,let's get this game started.![]()
) so it's likely better for us to talk about ourselves instead.Technically, it's Day 1.D1 always random > let's make D2 random instead![]()
Magi is not a girl, it's Magi.I'm not jelly at all that another female got him to play...
Great! That only leaves 20+ Roles to guess from!Never had this role before

On that... quite glad to have him playing again xD Thx, Magu.
I'm not jelly at all that another female got him to play...
Wonderful and cute words I just spotted here.Magi is not a girl, it's Magi.
Me? But I suggested you should take your timeYou want a hint of me that bad?Oh well here we go:
I'm a package deal
So you're not Mafia Escort, Mafia Burden, or Time Bomb? That's good to know. What about the actual hint?Never had this role before

Discounting scum roles and those with info hidden from the player like sanities, there are actually 36 of them left.Great! That only leaves 20+ Roles to guess from!![]()
Technically, D1 was skipped. I think a game that starts with a night usually calls that phase Night 0 or something, but here it says we're in D2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Technically, it's Day 1.
Well tbh. i had already prepared a hint when i got my Role last night so i didn't need more time than that.Me? But I suggested you should take your time
Given the usual crap hints we get, it's an honest suggestion. See below:

Oh boyDiscounting scum roles and those with info hidden from the player like sanities, there are actually 36 of them left.


And we just talked yesterday about how we‘ll have fun playing too. And Asako..
is this the first time she died so early? I think Asako usually lives longer.
Since there‘s no way to avoid the penalties.
Would expect more chaotic stuff from Panda.
Or JesusSo you're not Mafia Escort, Mafia Burden, or Time Bomb? That's good to know. What about the actual hint?![]()

First option isn't possible. The Time Bomb doesn't explode when killed by someone until the chosen night. I don't think even these three hosts would set a Time Bomb to explode N1.![]()
so either Asako exploded with Crescent, or both were targetted by 2 killing parties. I favor the 2nde one.
You mean in your mafia pad with your buddies? Or are you scum on your own?Well tbh. i had already prepared a hint when i got my Role last night so i didn't need more time than that.
Just needed someone to ask for it.![]()

Seeing how I'm fair and kind-hearted like the man in my avy, I'll give a better one than yours.You mind giving a hint yourself or should i give you some time?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Getting worried for Threesome Candidates is cute tooThe rule about hiding secondary roles seems... very weird. Have no clue why they would do that. How would a threesome know he has a night guess, for example? Would hosts notify him? Idk what this is.

Nice TryYou mean in your mafia pad with your buddies? Or are you scum on your own?![]()
who would not prepare a hint or what to say with the game starting out with a Night Phase?ThanksSeeing how I'm fair and kind-hearted like the man in my avy, I'll give a better one than yours.
It's something of a meme role from one of the games I hosted.


Right, sorry. That leaves only 35 of them.Or Jesus
Obviously ill give more hints as the game goes but starting off lightly right now, we are only an hour into the phase