Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Man I would have been so depressed had I died even before getting one day phase. Would‘ve been a unique new low point for me. Seems both killing parties pitied me for now, I‘ll take it.
Lol that would have been incredible xD the curse goes even further.


These are two interesting targets for a first kill, maybe we can guess the killers with it? Cres did amazing last game, so that may be the reason why she got removed early. Could be someone of the players of that game regretting letting her live so long. Kato, Taku? :grumble But could also be many of the other players who were impressed, but I‘ll keep this in mind for now.
I see where you're coming from with this. I personally voiced how amazed i was by Cres last game, and she prevented my team to win, so i can see why you'd think this.
Though personally, if i could kill at night i'd rather target people that live long while remaining mainly unsuspected. Like, if we take last game's example, if i were mafia i'd rather kill Belserion than Cres.

But yeah of course, i can understand you tbh. That doesn't really help my cause at all i guess, but yeah. Cres impressed me quite a lot last game for sure.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Nice Try :yodawg who would not prepare a hint or what to say with the game starting out with a Night Phase?
Be it Town or Mafia not taking advantage of this Phase to prepare yourself and make up Claims for yourself depending on how Important your Role is/could be it seems unwise not to do so. Of course nobody knows if they'll survive or not.
I came up with it right now :catshrug Because I just need to look at my PM, think for a minute, and a hint comes up. An actually useful hint, at least.

So you're saying your hint is made up because you're either mafia or an important town role? So you can give a hint after all :)

Thanks :true
Guess i'll have to do some research now if i want to get behind that one.
You're most welcome. :hee
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I came up with it right now :catshrug Because I just need to look at my PM, think for a minute, and a hint comes up. An actually useful hint, at least.

So you're saying your hint is made up because you're either mafia or an important town role? So you can give a hint after all :)
No i am saying it would be the logical thing for me to do if i was to have such a Role. I like to organize and plan ahead of things,not because my possible Affiliation or Role forces me to but because that is the sort of Person i am.:catshrug

Yeah i can give a hint and i did give a hint,why not try getting something out of that first before continuing your questioning of me that is merely based on my asking others to give hints? :lambirb
My Hint is useful too you just need to think outside the box for this one,my first hint in the last game didn't get out until i revealed myself despite it being painfully obvious in the end. My Hint isn't less useful just because nobody gets it you know? :catshrug
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm out of home as well, but will read things here and there and try to post my main thouths in between. Got a day packed with... packing @.@

Grace could also have died by the hands of a friend trying to set people off of him/her, so later the person can say "why would I do that to her of all people". Asako used her roles well in the previous games and was often decisive, so I can understand people getting rid of her now, since they didn't have much to base themselves on. The fact that some favorite targets got spared could say something about the killers ahead. I rather believe that Asako would be the possible target of a doctor instead of Grace, since I wanna believe her friends would know better than this xD

I'm uncreative and too short on time now to come up with something fancy =.= so my contribution to the hint list will be that I'm passive and I had this before (and this last part isn't useless).
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Guys my master's results are out.I may be unavailable for few Hours.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My avatar face really reflects how I felt looking up at night 1 results with day 1 skipped.

Anyway, im out of creativity for this starting post.

What are the scenarios that could lead to this double death on day 1?

PLS no serial killer again
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm stepping out a bit as well,but will catch up on happenings when i get back later.
See ya
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sub.....
Passive role...maybe had once.
Not strong at all but in time could be good for town.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No i am saying it would be the logical thing for me to do if i was to have such a Role. I like to organize and plan ahead of things,not because my possible Affiliation or Role forces me to but because that is the sort of Person i am.:catshrug
Yeah I can see this riddle is the result of a full night of careful planning alright.


Yeah i can give a hint and i did give a hint,why not try getting something out of that first before continuing your questioning of me that is merely based on my asking others to give hints? :lambirb
I did. That's why I'm questioning. :lambirb

My Hint isn't less useful just because nobody gets it you know? :catshrug
Isn't that the definition of a useless hint



I'm uncreative and too short on time now to come up with something fancy =.= so my contribution to the hint list will be that I'm passive and I had this before (and this last part isn't useless).
This game has started to look less like Mafia and more like Scavenger Hunt :XD But yeah, it's a surprisingly small list for someone who's played fifty games.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:grumble
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I don't understand this. Did the hosts just decide to start with N1? How come we are in D1 currently?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah I can see this riddle is the result of a full night of careful planning alright.
You're impatient it seems,i never said this was all i prepared.There is more than just giving hints to this game but i don't need to tell you that.:catshrug
I did. That's why I'm questioning. :lambirb
No you're questioning because for some reason you're under the impression that i am a Mafia Member,that reason apparently being that i used the Time that the Hosts gave us(basically :nerd) to prepare a few things. :notlikethis
Isn't that the definition of a useless hint
Not for me no,if nobody can guess what i am then that works entirely in my favor as Mafia/Third Party would have to take a risk(depending on my Role) if it'd be wise for them to kill me or potentially risk losing one of their own.Which by extension can keep me alive for awhile.:lambirb
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry I am a little late to the party haha. Thanks to the hosts and @Farfalla for the avi's! That rule change is gonna be brutal. I fully expect to be one of those two players frequently.:XD I shall try my best though.
Anyways, onto the game, losing two right off the bat is no good. I agree with others that Asako/Crescent likely got bounced out because they did well in previous games and/or the mafia members knew them well. As for my hint, I have a passive role.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
#justmagithings

Rule 1:

The next phase, of the surviving players, the 2 (two) players with the least posts will receive 2 (two) penalty votes
:lmao Awesome, I will be on a business trip from 14th - 15th, and thus will barely have time to post. :lmao
No one needs to worry about that rule as long as I'm alive. :fail
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
To add to the hints, my role is active.

This annoying rule of the posts numbers :lmao
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lots of work went into the first day comic. Though they had a whole first night to work with. xD
First night does leave the townies vulnerable though, with a first day docs and bodyguards can sort of guess who they might have to keep an eye out based on hints, but so it really was a free hunt for mafias last night. So either due the two kills we have two mafias or a mafia and a 3rd killing role which I am pretty sure gonna be serial killer. Anyway given the new rules added I already know our hosts are the ones most enjoying this game.^^;
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh and lets not forget that due night phase being the starting phase the Mafias could talk between each other first before getting into the first day whereas usually it is the other way around and the Maifas have sort of lay low on day 1 trying not to be to obvious helping out a buddy who happened to be on a way to get lynched with lots of votes on him or her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top