Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Lol that would have been incredible xD the curse goes even further.Man I would have been so depressed had I died even before getting one day phase. Would‘ve been a unique new low point for me. Seems both killing parties pitied me for now, I‘ll take it.
I see where you're coming from with this. I personally voiced how amazed i was by Cres last game, and she prevented my team to win, so i can see why you'd think this.These are two interesting targets for a first kill, maybe we can guess the killers with it? Cres did amazing last game, so that may be the reason why she got removed early. Could be someone of the players of that game regretting letting her live so long. Kato, Taku?But could also be many of the other players who were impressed, but I‘ll keep this in mind for now.
I came up with it right nowNice Trywho would not prepare a hint or what to say with the game starting out with a Night Phase?
Be it Town or Mafia not taking advantage of this Phase to prepare yourself and make up Claims for yourself depending on how Important your Role is/could be it seems unwise not to do so. Of course nobody knows if they'll survive or not.

You're most welcome.Thanks
Guess i'll have to do some research now if i want to get behind that one.

No i am saying it would be the logical thing for me to do if i was to have such a Role. I like to organize and plan ahead of things,not because my possible Affiliation or Role forces me to but because that is the sort of Person i am.I came up with it right nowBecause I just need to look at my PM, think for a minute, and a hint comes up. An actually useful hint, at least.
So you're saying your hint is made up because you're either mafia or an important town role? So you can give a hint after all![]()
Yeah I can see this riddle is the result of a full night of careful planning alright.No i am saying it would be the logical thing for me to do if i was to have such a Role. I like to organize and plan ahead of things,not because my possible Affiliation or Role forces me to but because that is the sort of Person i am.![]()
I did. That's why I'm questioning.Yeah i can give a hint and i did give a hint,why not try getting something out of that first before continuing your questioning of me that is merely based on my asking others to give hints?![]()
Isn't that the definition of a useless hintMy Hint isn't less useful just because nobody gets it you know?![]()
This game has started to look less like Mafia and more like Scavenger HuntI'm uncreative and too short on time now to come up with something fancy =.= so my contribution to the hint list will be that I'm passive and I had this before (and this last part isn't useless).
But yeah, it's a surprisingly small list for someone who's played fifty games.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're impatient it seems,i never said this was all i prepared.There is more than just giving hints to this game but i don't need to tell you that.Yeah I can see this riddle is the result of a full night of careful planning alright.
No you're questioning because for some reason you're under the impression that i am a Mafia Member,that reason apparently being that i used the Time that the Hosts gave us(basicallyI did. That's why I'm questioning.![]()
) to prepare a few things. 
Not for me no,if nobody can guess what i am then that works entirely in my favor as Mafia/Third Party would have to take a risk(depending on my Role) if it'd be wise for them to kill me or potentially risk losing one of their own.Which by extension can keep me alive for awhile.Isn't that the definition of a useless hint![]()
Yes.Did the hosts just decide to start with N1?
I shall try my best though. #justmagithingsYes.
Rule 1:
The next phase, of the surviving players, the 2 (two) players with the least posts will receive 2 (two) penalty votes
Awesome, I will be on a business trip from 14th - 15th, and thus will barely have time to post. 


They knew why they added that RoleTo add to the hints, my role is active.
This annoying rule of the posts numbers![]()
