Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm? _
I dont know why I cant stop seeing you on the shade lately Gry, but I promised I wont make sweat bullets this soon, not yet. :rolleyes:

Demon so participative, oh well when he does that he's usually townie lol
Please, Panda is my only rival. :aomine I like voting for her, but can‘t do that now..

Come at me whenever, I like that :lambirb But you may waste your effort and I just get randomly killed again like last time :lmao Was a shame that game, would‘ve enjoyed seeing how you keep making your case on a townie :rolleyes:

Gotta say, didn‘t expect everyone would be so reluctant with votes after we had a night. Interesting game if only for gathering statistics.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Eeeewwe....and hes picking all up in his ear x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know i havent....remember we went down this road before when you found out i was a hakusho fan xD
but expected since that time you would catch up, why ?
HxH is probably one of the best manga around, you ll definitely love it


so go and watch the anime and read the manga !!!! :gtfo
--- Double Post Merged, ---
♦ Update ♠
As the Hunter Association Chairman, I gathered you here to deal with an important matter ! there are some evil nen users that need to be annihilated.



Here are the data i can provide you, about the nen of everyone gathering here, make good use of this precious infos* !


- Aizen as Phinks -> passive role
- Arjuna as Nobunaga -> Said never got the role before
- Asako as Kalluto -> Killed on N1 - Time Bomb
- Crescent Jinx as Feitan-> Killed on N1 - Barkeeper

- Demonspeed as Franklin - Active role
- desin24 as Shalnark -> he's not one of those who got a headstart. meaning he has no active night role.
- EmptySoul as Shizuku -> Never had this role before
- Erinyes as Isaac -> Seiyaku x Seiyaku, fits my character.
- Farfalla as Machi -> passive and she had this before (and this last part is not useless).
- gnut as Bonolenov -> Passive role, might have it previously, not strong role but could be good for town
- GrySun as Killua -> never had this role before, but used it in some of the games he hosted.
- Hardy as Kurapika -> Active role, pretty sure its the 1st time he got it, not a doctor
- Holt as Kortopi ->
- James Rye as Amane -> active night role, that doesnt fit Amane.
- kato as Abengane ->
- Lambu as Ging ->
- Seraph as Gon -> He s a package deal -meaning if he leaves the Stage someone else will follow.
- shinobi as Zeno -> Active role
- SonOfDaws as Pakunoda ->
- syx as Uvogin -> active role, feels indiferent about it.
- Takuan as Pariston -> active role
- Vandred as Leorio -> Something related to a meme role in a game he hosted.



Night actions :
N.1
James R - targetted gry.


*if something is missing, feel free to notify me at #IsaacneterosHunterassociationchairman, and i will fix it Asap


 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But yeah I thought Bomb too, which is interesting because we had a Time Bomb go already.
Not to mention... someone that comes out as bomb that bluntly makes the role pretty much useless...
Since mafia had time to talk first this time, it's easy to imagine them preparing some claims and actions alrdy. Imo it's weirder to see a townie bomb revealing himself on D1 like this than a mafia trying to pose as untouchable since the start.
Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm? _
^
I hate agreeing with Lambu tho... I still cultivate a minor hatred over that prosecutor baiting u.u
Gry, it's weird to see you sugar talking Asako now ç.ç You were always so hardcore after her... when did you guys make peace.
Also. I was expecting more fingerpointing from you tbh D: Not used to Gry as a peacemaker overall in the end.

I might have missed some things while backreading fast. Gotta work now ('she'll go on vacations', they said...) but at least I'll be able to follow the game better now...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok, I was this close to liking one post but that would have exposed my role. Oh well, not like it matters much :lambirb

I dont give a damn about this new rule tbh, Im always annoyed with the short posts with minimum content and brief answers, besides I will still have a low post count this dayphase (I have till I go to bed huh) so who cares :catshrug



Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm? <_>
I dont know why I cant stop seeing you on the shade lately Gry, but I promised I wont make sweat bullets this soon, not yet. :rolleyes:

Demon so participative, oh well when he does that he's usually townie lol



Why do you need creativity? A townie doesn't need to plan anything you know, just show their thoughts, same problem with Seraph.



This seems like such a classic mafia situational post man :XD but I'll try to believe you though.



This hint alone doesn't make much since you had so little townie roles, same as Empty, and nobody notices, nice. :gent



I posted though, such an soon votekill for inactives, will keep that convo with Gry in my mind.
Well if you know me Lambu, you know what I like to do in my first post :D
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Please, Panda is my only rival. :aomine I like voting for her, but can‘t do that now..

Come at me whenever, I like that :lambirb But you may waste your effort and I just get randomly killed again like last time :lmao Was a shame that game, would‘ve enjoyed seeing how you keep making your case on a townie :rolleyes:

Gotta say, didn‘t expect everyone would be so reluctant with votes after we had a night. Interesting game if only for gathering statistics.
So you give me green light. Dont want you to emo later

But its alright for now, I will be more careful this time around. Besides I have way bigger suspects than you, those being Kato (slip up maybe?), Seraph (there's that convo with Van, who never lets me down :lambirb but I have my reasons) and Erin for her enthusiast self without saying anything that annoys me so much.

I honestly dont see James being such a tryhard this game, at least he was a lot more in previous games, besides people that claim so soon usually reassures me (even though he probably had time to think of something with that night advantage...). Cryptic @EmptySoul is worse imo, should be pressured more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if you know me Lambu, you know what I like to do in my first post :D
Make yourself suspicious? :lambirb/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i see takuan and syx also say they are active.
Guess it wouldnt hurt to give another hint for my role since its passive and could be used positively later....and would be a good waste of a kill.

Will say that its not an unclaimable role but eventually you get free results.
But you have to guess cause im not telling...nanni nanni boo boo xp
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^

From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^

From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
Kinda like your buddy hardy?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Come now, don't give me that sad talk. You did well until you were nightkilled, your team just couldn't win despite the advantage.

Interesting kill list and thoughts. Maybe you'd have won RWBY if you thought like that sooner.

I like your reaction to it, so I'd wanna hear from @Kato756 next. Let's say you got mafia this game, who would you have killed Night 0 Kato?
Thats what strikes me as odd.

I´d probally go with either you, erineyes, demon, or any other more experiencied players.
While this normally would take out the players that talk the most and eliminate potential suspects for the town, on a game that got day 1 skipped, its a huge boost for mafia, as there is no phase to build up interactions.

This game has a lot of experincied players, ofc, but the ones I talked about are the ones that from what I have played, have the most consistency in participaing.

tl dr: these kills felt a bit random, which could mean we are dealing with people inexperiencied as mafia here
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^

From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
Just because I wasn´t feeling creative does not mean I have not given any hint.

Do I need to put in my sign that my first post always has a hint XD?
I have been doing that for what, the past 3 games already?

But I am really on doubt about role hinting and revealing this early...sure we lost a day and 2 towies, but this is still "day 1", as far as interactions between Town go.

Specially with the random, not much important roles that got taken out, I feel like that would give mafia a bit more info than we would like, and I find a bit suspicious that you enforce this James.

However, I have never played in a situation like this, so, if the Town thinks its best, I will gladly say more
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The town thinks it's best '-' Go on.
You guys wouldn´t believe me no matter how hard I tried.
Which was why I told you people I don´t have much creativity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
As I said, this game has lots of experiencied people, but they are the ones that I think play more.
This strikes me as odd.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And?


Gonna build a bigger cover for him?
We'll see if he gonna need my help for that or not. Then again Hardy is not such a noob that he is unable to protect himself so.... we'll see.^^
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So you give me green light. Dont want you to emo later

But its alright for now, I will be more careful this time around. Besides I have way bigger suspects than you, those being Kato (slip up maybe?), Seraph (there's that convo with Van, who never lets me down :lambirb but I have my reasons) and Erin for her enthusiast self without saying anything that annoys me so much.

I honestly dont see James being such a tryhard this game, at least he was a lot more in previous games, besides people that claim so soon usually reassures me (even though he probably had time to think of something with that night advantage...). Cryptic @EmptySoul is worse imo, should be pressured more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Make yourself suspicious? :lambirb/


Yare yare !
Well again thats rich from someone who said nothing. So care to contribute a little more instead of trying so hard to divert attention from the emptiness of your contribution daddy-kun ?

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's not that weird. It's not hard to imagine that said players could be protected (wasn't that your claim, James? that you went for the Demon version of town?). If people see both as important players but know that highlights are on others, it's a safer bet to go for them than to try their luck on meme'ing Gry or the likes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just because I wasn´t feeling creative does not mean I have not given any hint.

Do I need to put in my sign that my first post always has a hint XD?
I have been doing that for what, the past 3 games already?

But I am really on doubt about role hinting and revealing this early...sure we lost a day and 2 towies, but this is still "day 1", as far as interactions between Town go.

Specially with the random, not much important roles that got taken out, I feel like that would give mafia a bit more info than we would like, and I find a bit suspicious that you enforce this James.

However, I have never played in a situation like this, so, if the Town thinks its best, I will gladly say more
Why is time bomb and barkeep unimportant?
I understand they are low percentage but strong roles no doubt....and having meaning in the game if host implemented them.
:cop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top