Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Please, Panda is my only rival.Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm? _
I dont know why I cant stop seeing you on the shade lately Gry, but I promised I wont make sweat bullets this soon, not yet.
Demon so participative, oh well when he does that he's usually townie lol
I like voting for her, but can‘t do that now..
Was a shame that game, would‘ve enjoyed seeing how you keep making your case on a townie 
but expected since that time you would catch up, why ?Eeeewwe....and hes picking all up in his ear x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know i havent....remember we went down this road before when you found out i was a hakusho fan xD

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Behold the chicken that took Togashi's health and sent him straight to hiatusNo, unless you manage to entertain me~ so...
![]()
Not to mention... someone that comes out as bomb that bluntly makes the role pretty much useless...But yeah I thought Bomb too, which is interesting because we had a Time Bomb go already.
^Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm? _
Well if you know me Lambu, you know what I like to do in my first postOk, I was this close to liking one post but that would have exposed my role. Oh well, not like it matters much
I dont give a damn about this new rule tbh, Im always annoyed with the short posts with minimum content and brief answers, besides I will still have a low post count this dayphase (I have till I go to bed huh) so who cares
Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm?
I dont know why I cant stop seeing you on the shade lately Gry, but I promised I wont make sweat bullets this soon, not yet.
Demon so participative, oh well when he does that he's usually townie lol
Why do you need creativity? A townie doesn't need to plan anything you know, just show their thoughts, same problem with Seraph.
This seems like such a classic mafia situational post manbut I'll try to believe you though.
This hint alone doesn't make much since you had so little townie roles, same as Empty, and nobody notices, nice.
I posted though, such an soon votekill for inactives, will keep that convo with Gry in my mind.

So you give me green light. Dont want you to emo laterPlease, Panda is my only rival.I like voting for her, but can‘t do that now..
Come at me whenever, I like thatBut you may waste your effort and I just get randomly killed again like last time
Was a shame that game, would‘ve enjoyed seeing how you keep making your case on a townie
Gotta say, didn‘t expect everyone would be so reluctant with votes after we had a night. Interesting game if only for gathering statistics.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Make yourself suspicious?Well if you know me Lambu, you know what I like to do in my first post![]()
Kinda like your buddy hardy?Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^
From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
Thats what strikes me as odd.Come now, don't give me that sad talk. You did well until you were nightkilled, your team just couldn't win despite the advantage.
Interesting kill list and thoughts. Maybe you'd have won RWBY if you thought like that sooner.
I like your reaction to it, so I'd wanna hear from @Kato756 next. Let's say you got mafia this game, who would you have killed Night 0 Kato?
Totally why I gonna use my night action on him. ;DKinda like your buddy hardy?
Just because I wasn´t feeling creative does not mean I have not given any hint.Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^
From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
And?Totally why I gonna use my night action on him. ;D
The town thinks it's best '-' Go on.However, I have never played in a situation like this, so, if the Town thinks its best, I will gladly say more
You guys wouldn´t believe me no matter how hard I tried.The town thinks it's best '-' Go on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As I said, this game has lots of experiencied people, but they are the ones that I think play more.@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
We'll see if he gonna need my help for that or not. Then again Hardy is not such a noob that he is unable to protect himself so.... we'll see.^^And?
Gonna build a bigger cover for him?
So you give me green light. Dont want you to emo later![]()
But its alright for now, I will be more careful this time around. Besides I have way bigger suspects than you, those being Kato (slip up maybe?), Seraph (there's that convo with Van, who never lets me downbut I have my reasons) and Erin for her enthusiast self without saying anything that annoys me so much.
I honestly dont see James being such a tryhard this game, at least he was a lot more in previous games, besides people that claim so soon usually reassures me (even though he probably had time to think of something with that night advantage...). Cryptic @EmptySoul is worse imo, should be pressured more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Make yourself suspicious?/
Why is time bomb and barkeep unimportant?Just because I wasn´t feeling creative does not mean I have not given any hint.
Do I need to put in my sign that my first post always has a hint XD?
I have been doing that for what, the past 3 games already?
But I am really on doubt about role hinting and revealing this early...sure we lost a day and 2 towies, but this is still "day 1", as far as interactions between Town go.
Specially with the random, not much important roles that got taken out, I feel like that would give mafia a bit more info than we would like, and I find a bit suspicious that you enforce this James.
However, I have never played in a situation like this, so, if the Town thinks its best, I will gladly say more
