Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll never get tired of seeing someone say I'm not playing like usual every game :fan I wonder if it's because I tend to adapt my playstyle to my assigned role...
It's just that for me - and I could be wrong cause my memory is never something to be trusted - you are more active and "influential" (to put it a way) when you're non-townie. You had many townie roles now and so far you've played them kinda the same, imo. You follow the game a lot, but you're quite selective about where you put your finger on. I was expecting another explanation, tbh. I recall you being vocal and active when we'd engage in arguments. Thought that was the case with Seraph here, but you say it's how you play this new role... so yeah, I go back to my initial thoughts (pointed above) with that.

I'm pretty sure there's a specific role behind James' convoluted explanations, so I'd rather let him be for today, at least. Kato's hint about an unbelievable role makes me think it could be a second BK or Time Bomb, plus... Well, you know what they say... three's a bandwagon :rolleyes:
I also don't like how you said you dislike going with bandwagons and yet voted for one of the people on the chopblock (no count yet, but those should be Kato, James and Seraph - gonna double check before holding on to this tho). This could be one of the moment where a joke hits me in the face, tho '-'

Farf did point out that it can also be a strat for you to kill someone you never would, but I doubt that. Trust you the most for now just because you never would kill them. There‘s other small possibilities, like there being more than 2 killing parties and your one‘s kill failed, or Cres redirected a kill to her or to Asako. But yeah so far I can‘t see you being in the same group as those who killed them, so I will do the dangerous assumption of thinking you are clear.
I didn't mention that strat only to talk about Van. I think that could be what many of us could have in mind here, including me and you, Gry. I wouldn't kill neither Cres nor Asako, for different reasons, but yeah, I consider myself close to Cres so she'd be even more unlikely for me to kill. You and Van (and I'm just using you 2 as an example in this sentence) could be the same, I guess he'd avoid people he has consideration for, and you'd avoid people you like to play with and consider good. On the other hand, our patterns could become very obvious at some point... and this could be an awesome moment for a "merciful" kill on someone we would usually spare. That's cause no one had the opportunity to actually play the game before getting killed, it's like getting out before even getting in. Feels much less cruel to a friend. And it's not like he had a pact with them '-'! That's not even a joke xD But I don't plan on stating someone is non-townie just with that, a single kill, but yeah... if anything, I hope that makes people overthink their patterns now and maybe fuck up their picks... Aside from eliminating critical roles, I guess no one wanna make him/herself obvious with a killing pattern, and Van does say he likes to reinvent himself. Can't harm to remark things for the future, in case they could be right.


The votes in the last hours were so channelled they made me feel uneasy ç.ç I guess we could have some scum among the top voted ones indeed (altho that's often how things look like), just hope we put the nail in the correct one XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gonna count shit @.@
--- Double Post Merged, ---
James (6 votes)
- Greg
- Hardy
- Holt
- Demon
- Arjuna

Kato (4 votes, 1 locked)
- Gry
- Lambu
- Seraph x2
- Takuan

Seraph (2 votes)
- Kato
- Vand

Desin (2 votes)
- Farf
- shinobi

Demon (1 vote)
- James

Aizen (1 vote)
- Daws

Takuan (1 vote)
- Erin

Daws (1 vote)
- syx


This could be incorret, forgive my 6AM self.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
An interesting bandwagon formed during my night rest I shall go through the posts again before I cast a vote altough it seems a tie between james or going for kato to potentially save james and possibly incriminate oneself by doing that...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't mention that strat only to talk about Van. I think that could be what many of us could have in mind here, including me and you, Gry. I wouldn't kill neither Cres nor Asako, for different reasons, but yeah, I consider myself close to Cres so she'd be even more unlikely for me to kill. You and Van (and I'm just using you 2 as an example in this sentence) could be the same, I guess he'd avoid people he has consideration for, and you'd avoid people you like to play with and consider good. On the other hand, our patterns could become very obvious at some point... and this could be an awesome moment for a "merciful" kill on someone we would usually spare. That's cause no one had the opportunity to actually play the game before getting killed, it's like getting out before even getting in. Feels much less cruel to a friend. And it's not like he had a pact with them '-'! That's not even a joke xD But I don't plan on stating someone is non-townie just with that, a single kill, but yeah... if anything, I hope that makes people overthink their patterns now and maybe fuck up their picks... Aside from eliminating critical roles, I guess no one wanna make him/herself obvious with a killing pattern, and Van does say he likes to reinvent himself. Can't harm to remark things for the future, in case they could be right.
I know. The „you“ in english can be used in general nonspecific sentences. Wasn‘t meaning Vand with that, but for everyone. It could be confusing since I used that general you and a direct him you mixed in that post, but thought it‘d make sense since you never said about him but about everyone.

And agreed, a lot is possible for when people consider a kill for before game even starts. I asked several suspects who they would kill if they could have, some interesting answers. Without anyone having hinted the mafia would just have to kill based on the person they know(or don‘t know), which is why I think these early kills tell us much more than many think. But some could also use it for very early mindgames and an easy first day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who do you suspect the most @GrySun ?
Kato and you, not because of what any of you said but mainly because I‘m convinced one of you would have killed Cres.
If you mean who I suspect the most if I disregard that theory, probably desin. Seraph and James entangled themselves in words as well, but are more active than him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The votes in the last hours were so channelled they made me feel uneasy ç.ç I guess we could have some scum among the top voted ones indeed (altho that's often how things look like), just hope we put the nail in the correct one XD
I don‘t have an overview of who has how many votes or who is leading right now. Could be harmful if many vote while not knowing the exact status, maybe should count them myself :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Never mind, you counted. Should scroll more on phone before talking :fail
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Gonna count shit @.@
James (6 votes)
- Greg
- Hardy
- Holt
- Demon
- Arjuna

Magi: 5 = the new 6, I see? Awesome.

Kato (4 votes, 1 locked)
- Gry
- Lambu
- Seraph x2
- Takuan

Magi: Correct

Seraph (2 votes)
- Kato
- Vand

Magi: Correct

Desin (2 votes)
- Farf
- shinobi

Demon (1 vote)
- James

Magi: Correct

Aizen (1 vote)
- Daws

Magi: Incorrect. Syx voted for Daws also.

Takuan (1 vote)
- Erin

Magi: Correct

Daws (1 vote)
- syx

Magi: Incorrect. Daws voted for Aizen.
See your answers on your counting votes inside your quote~



This could be incorret, forgive my 6AM self.
Just go to bed woman.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James and Kato have more votes on them than I thought. Thought it‘d be more even with desin and Seraph.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
An interesting bandwagon formed during my night rest I shall go through the posts again before I cast a vote altough it seems a tie between james or going for kato to potentially save james and possibly incriminate oneself by doing that...
Farf found an inreresting post of yours, should say something about that.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Kato and you, not because of what any of you said but mainly because I‘m convinced one of you would have killed Cres.
If you mean who I suspect the most if I disregard that theory, probably desin. Seraph and James entangled themselves in words as well, but are more active than him.
Makes sense, sadly.
Though, with Farf and you discussing the possibility of someone killing Cres and hiding behind the "i would never kill Cres of all people !" argument, wouldn't you think someone could have voted Cres while trying to put shade on the latest mafia players from last game? Wouldn't Kato or me killing Cres be a bit obvious and risky of a move for us?
Though ultimately i also think this vote was weird and i naturally suspected Kato of it, just like you're suspecting Kato and me. Hence my vote.

Also, why desin? I might have missed something from him, i don't get the suspicion around him compared to Seraph and James.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Seraph See what I meant? You tell the townies what you did and all it ends up is you getting lynched. XD
Hell, if I had claimed a role I probably would have ten votes by now or something like that. It is always going that way with townies, they can't trust anybody on day1 so anyone giving clear hints that can be checked (like active with spy or a result action like innocent/guilty) gets lynched because he MUST be mafia.^^

Anyway, looks like it will probably be either me or Kato who dies. I see my vote on Demonspeed as a love tap, @gnut , so I gonna change it to the ones I see most suspect which are Kato, Seraph (who is too cute to be bullied xD) and desin.

A shame the hosts are not updating the vote count properly. Good that they got Farf doing their work for them.

@Hardy Right, right, you don't. Just in case you do, make sure to use your night action on me, kay? ;)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Makes sense, sadly.
Though, with Farf and you discussing the possibility of someone killing Cres and hiding behind the "i would never kill Cres of all people !" argument, wouldn't you think someone could have voted Cres while trying to put shade on the latest mafia players from last game? Wouldn't Kato or me killing Cres be a bit obvious and risky of a move for us?
Though ultimately i also think this vote was weird and i naturally suspected Kato of it, just like you're suspecting Kato and me. Hence my vote.

Also, why desin? I might have missed something from him, i don't get the suspicion around him compared to Seraph and James.
Could be too of course, but whenever I was massively overthinking things it ended up badly, so taking things more at face value: one could also just kill who they want even if it incriminates them, then say it‘s an obvious setup and that they would never do it. So the risk vanishes pretty much, Kind of hard making a case for or against it.

Farf found an interesting quote where he is happy many people claimed night active. Which doesn‘t make sense, usually a person would be happy people are hinting/claiming, but not specifically about the claims being night roles. Like he‘s happy about going on the hunt next night. Looks like he misspoke to me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I honestly find the case against desin a bit silly '-'

I loved Kato's vote btw:

<Seraph votes Kato
Kato:
"I NEED TO CATCH UP, RANDOM VOTE AGAINST SERAPH"

Yeah sure, random :lambirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I honestly find the case against desin a bit silly '-'

I loved Kato's vote btw:

<Seraph votes Kato
Kato:
"I NEED TO CATCH UP, RANDOM VOTE AGAINST SERAPH"

Yeah sure, random :lambirb
Correct me if I‘m wrong, but have you interacted once with Farf this game? Expected you being a bit more chill with it. But maybe I forgot some early posts.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Could be too of course, but whenever I was massively overthinking things it ended up badly, so taking things more at face value: one could also just kill who they want even if it incriminates them, then say it‘s an obvious setup and that they would never do it. So the risk vanishes pretty much, Kind of hard making a case for or against it.

Farf found an interesting quote where he is happy many people claimed night active. Which doesn‘t make sense, usually a person would be happy people are hinting/claiming, but not specifically about the claims being night roles. Like he‘s happy about going on the hunt next night. Looks like he misspoke to me.
Yep sure, i agree with that.

I missed that quote apparently... Interesting. I'll wait for him to explain it before going for a vote change or something. Also i might have to search for that quote to see for myself i guess.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy Right, right, you don't. Just in case you do, make sure to use your night action on me, kay? ;)
Why so obsessed on me using my role on you? It's as if you know it already and want to get a cover from me. For all you know I'm a hider and you are asking a hider to get behind a protective role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Seraph See what I meant? You tell the townies what you did and all it ends up is you getting lynched. XD
Hell, if I had claimed a role I probably would have ten votes by now or something like that. It is always going that way with townies, they can't trust anybody on day1 so anyone giving clear hints that can be checked (like active with spy or a result action like innocent/guilty) gets lynched because he MUST be mafia.^^

Anyway, looks like it will probably be either me or Kato who dies. I see my vote on Demonspeed as a love tap, @gnut , so I gonna change it to the ones I see most suspect which are Kato, Seraph (who is too cute to be bullied xD) and desin.

A shame the hosts are not updating the vote count properly. Good that they got Farf doing their work for them.

@Hardy Right, right, you don't. Just in case you do, make sure to use your night action on me, kay? ;)
Claim it and we'll see.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Correct me if I‘m wrong, but have you interacted once with Farf this game? Expected you being a bit more chill with it. But maybe I forgot some early posts.
I have like 5 posts, I haven't interacted with many. I think I haven't.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why so obsessed on me using my role on you? It's as if you know it already and want to get a cover from me. For all you know I'm a hider and you are asking a hider to get behind a protective role.
Mafia Det? Maybe you have a role like Doc and he wants some of them pills.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Claim it and we'll see.
We still got an hour and some mins left, I gotta wait before I have to. Just saying, if I have to reveal my role again it will be an exact repeat of that other game where I had to reveal the very same role on day 1 because people wanting to lynch me despite my hints.^^
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
We still got an hour and some mins left, I gotta wait before I have to. Just saying, if I have to reveal my role again it will be an exact repeat of that other game where I had to reveal the very same role on day 1 because people wanting to lynch me despite my hints.^^
So, you are certain that you won't get lynched?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, you are certain that you won't get lynched?
If I have to reveal that role and townies still lynch me, they deserve the lose. xD
Though I am pretty sure at least 1 or 2 of the ones who voted for me are mafias who hope to get rid of a townie night role on day 1 after failing to get one on night 1.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
See your answers on your counting votes inside your quote~





Just go to bed woman.

Fine I can't count, more news at 5 c.c
Lazy bum :hmph

I don't like to interact with Hardy o.o I'm very biased. Things have always been like this, even when the dick kills me at night and mocks me later...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top