The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Beach? What's that? Can you eat it?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Xad the promoter, call now on 794 389 103 and he will give you the best deal available in the shortest time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Xad the promoter, call now on 794 389 103 and he will give you the best deal available in the shortest time.
Invalid message.....
The number you dialed has insufficient numerical characters....please re-enter number and try again or contact your service provider
Thank you and have a good day
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Invalid message.....
The number you dialed has insufficient numerical characters....please re-enter number and try again or contact your service provider
Thank you and have a good day
You have my actual number though, I don't see you calling :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We just had a visitor in the living room, it was a teeny weeny little frog, smaller than my thumb. It was really cute! :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have my actual number though, I don't see you calling :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We just had a visitor in the living room, it was a teeny weeny little frog, smaller than my thumb. It was really cute! :zomg
Freeloader huh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Invalid message.....
The number you dialed has insufficient numerical characters....please re-enter number and try again or contact your service provider
Thank you and have a good day
Erm - have to add the local area code iirc - + something something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Freeloader huh
thats what she said '+' ..........

:feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know...my post was a joke:nah
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Here the summer pretty much ended. Week and a half ago 32°c, now 16°c '-'
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Overcast weather - but it'll take more than that to stop the BBQ this eve.

This morning I dissected 3 whole chickens, as well as a load of pork tenderloin (around 2kg or so), to go with the sausages I had bought (hopefully other people bring food also).

Used up some more of those spices you sent me gnut
It's not even cooked and already it smells fucking delicious
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Here the summer pretty much ended. Week and a half ago 32°c, now 16°c '-'
Same, we peaked at 35C in the shade the week before last, now we’re getting light drizzle and 15C at most. Yesterday we were down to 8C when I went to work at 6:30. No transition period whatsoever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw @Ust did you watch the latest DuckTales? Spoiler: I teared up. Might write more about it in the thread.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Intedesting... gawd august brought a bit warming days here... from 3-4C and 15-18C to 7-10C and 18-23C... liking it already.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Same, we peaked at 35C in the shade the week before last, now we’re getting light drizzle and 15C at most. Yesterday we were down to 8C when I went to work at 6:30. No transition period whatsoever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw @Ust did you watch the latest DuckTales? Spoiler: I teared up. Might write more about it in the thread.
Not yet, and I have date tonight. Can't wait :zomg
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Awesome art style - there's a British cartoon with a similar style, though I really can't remember what it's called (it wasn't hugely famous, especially not outside of the UK [I guess]). If I remember I'll post it here.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Awesome art style - there's a British cartoon with a similar style, though I really can't remember what it's called (it wasn't hugely famous, especially not outside of the UK [I guess]). If I remember I'll post it here.
There'll be more of that stuff that I'll upload on that channel, be sure to subscribe, there'll be plenty of Dementia/Psychological/Experimental stuff. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top