Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kato claims BK? Again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote Kill Kato.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Both claims sound wrong to me, but Kato isn't saying what he did in N1 if he's BK.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who would be a better pick then?
I have no idea. They were the ones i suspected the most.
I asked about why Desin was being suspected by some, but after hearing what desin had to say to defend himself, i don't find him particularly suspicious. So i don't really know.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tempted to vote for kato just because one role is shit and the other one can be vital. For all we know they are both townies anyway...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just noticed Purity called Demonspeed Mafiaspeed in the vote-counting. xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, he liked both my post and Gry's where we ask if he's a barkeeper, which I took as a confirmation.
So I don't get why he'd come here and do that and not share his targets and results now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah yeah, I also votelock kato, just to make sure in case of locked votes counting in the 2nd round.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I just noticed Purity called Demonspeed Mafiaspeed in the vote-counting. xD
I just noticed you called Magi Purity xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill kato

Should be tied, you guys think whose head rolls in ten minutes.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I still think James is the way to go, but I'm also curious to see what the secondary role situation is like this game so I'm not entirely opposed to a double.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I haven't locked my vote(are they locked by default in such case? I don't remember). She hasn't updated the list yet.
I made the locked votes before free and said that people are free to re-change their vote if they feel like to, so everyone that change votes now is counted as locked. 1 time change.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In case I go down let me just say this

1)The avatars are gourgeous
2)Whoenever is here that has not watched Hunter X Hunter should do it. or read i t also
3)The memege and care into the pics by the hosts is great, keep it up
4)Beware of Gry
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know if it's Danchou or Hisoka, but you forgot Hardy's vote change. Kato is leading.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
In case I go down let me just say this

1)The avatars are gourgeous
2)Whoenever is here that has not watched Hunter X Hunter should do it. or read i t also
3)The memege and care into the pics by the hosts is great, keep it up
4)Beware of Gry
I haven't watched Hunter x Hunter, but i'm intrigued now that i'm seeing these avis, especially Magi's. That guy seems interesting and funny, so i might give the manga a try just for this character.

Don't you feel like sharing your targets?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
In case I go down let me just say this

1)The avatars are gourgeous
2)Whoenever is here that has not watched Hunter X Hunter should do it. or read i t also
3)The memege and care into the pics by the hosts is great, keep it up
4)Beware of Gry
You could at least tell us why :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll stick to desin tbh. Altho I feel like I'm being stubborn now... but hey, at least he said he doesn't have a night and active role.

And I agree with Van that Kato feels more legit now; and with Daws that James feels odd compared to his other detective plays. On the other hand that's one of the reason why I'm absenting from voting for either Kato or James, I still think it's too hard for me to read them... I don't comprehend some things they do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top