Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Even if you'll say you have me in your list, I don't mind, just share it during this phase, please.I don‘t know if you like what I‘d have to share..
Have to go now, but I will say more later when I‘m back.
It is 50:50 whenever I am naive or traitor. Say, wanna give any more hints to your role? Or reveal it? Or tell us your targets?^^Insane + traitor would be as strong tbh, but dw you aren't a real traitor so no need to discuss game balance.
Traitors are secondary roles, so that doesn't change people's claim on their main roles.Maybe they are looking for Traitors? Coincidentally James talked about this, Gry too. And TBH I was thinking about something like that as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah come on, man! You could tell us something before you leave!!! D:
Hm, you*re right. I overread that sentence.
And you are right, since neither Gry nor Hardy seems to want to reveal, I might start as well: I am a Traitor and got Hardy as my sole Contact. So when I saw kato dying as traitor after saying we should keep an eye on Gry, I figured there might be more traitors who only got one name instead of a lot. That and Hardy being all "get off my ass" despite my obvious winks for him to recruit me. For all we know Gry could be a real traitor with a townie role who has a lots of contacts.
Since I got two different results I am not quite sure if Panda would make me a real traitor or not. If there aren't many dets then me getting two different results could mean:
I am sane Det, naive Traitor -> Hardy is Mafia/real Traitor
I am sane Det, real traitor -> hardy is Mafia/real Traitor
I am insane Det, naive Traitor -> Gry is Mafia/real Traitor
I am insane Det, real Traitor ->Gry is Maifa as is Hardy but with hardy being Mafia Boss
Ofc the scenarios with real traitor would suck, but with Farf and somebody else from last day already assuming me to be a traitor, the cat is outta the bag anyway.
Outta all those scenarios I think the insane det, naive traitor one seems the most plausible to me, but ofc I could be wrong. Depends on what those two tell us.
It's not about forgetting. For that to work, you both would have to be Mafia, Gry would be the Boss of a party and you would be a lone one (of a different 'party', of course). The traitor role says that he gets the names of ALL of the mafia members. So, if you wanna follow that possibility, you're either working alone or rules are being put aside... again @.@ Then I guess you could also be a lone boss and Gry would be a goon from another party.You forgot the scenario of you being sane and both me and gry being mafias with him being the boss, tsk tsk.
I'd love to but the town has little to gain from it.It is 50:50 whenever I am naive or traitor. Say, wanna give any more hints to your role? Or reveal it? Or tell us your targets?^^
you think that they basically were trying to recruit members ? that makes sense if gry and katos theory ended up true. so that would mean mafia might be limited in number. and that would explain why the game started with a night phase 2Maybe they are looking for Traitors? Coincidentally James talked about this, Gry too. And TBH I was thinking about something like that as well.
Erin brought up a third possible option where the Janitor recruited someone.The janitor either got blocked during the first night, or didn't use his kill.
Maybe bottom 2 had a tie. That's also common among inactive people: post 3 times, vote and disappear.One last thing though: what's up with these votes? Holt Shinobi and EmptySoul each have received penalty votes; but the first rule of this game states that 2 players would receive penalties, not 3. Is that a mistake, or did i miss something?
Afaik, the naive traitor gets a random name. The description doesn't say he gets the names of non-mafia...just says random. So it's technically possibly for a naive traitor to still get the name of a mafia. Basically there's nothing guaranteed with the naive traitorBut that theory would mean that Panda made a sane Det a real traitor and I dunno if that would be fair to townies.
Ah, i missed that, thanks.Erin brought up a third possible option where the Janitor recruited someone.
Thanks again, i didn't think of a tie xDMaybe bottom 2 had a tie. That's also common among inactive people: post 3 times, vote and disappear.
Gonna be afk in medical appointments o/

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---