Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Same. Even if every single townie claims to be a traitor and every non-townie claims to not be one, it'll still be a majority of traitors and it would look normal, as silly as it is.i am now interested on who is not traitor.
Sanse?Oh, and yeah we can't let others hide behind a single topic, but I'll for sure vote for either Gry or Sanse.
One is for sure a sane traitor or a mafia/third party (since none of them raised the possibility of a miller). Sane traitors also HAVE to be gone, they count as mafia and it's hard to track when they got recruited with blockers and protectors around. In the past it never worked well when we let those 50% change things get delayed for other days...
Me.Sanse?
Nope. It should easily be either you or me.Same. Even if every single townie claims to be a traitor and every non-townie claims to not be one, it'll still be a majority of traitors and it would look normal, as silly as it is.
I'd honestly lynch one of the people claiming they're no Traitors, to confirm that case exists. And Hardy is presenting himself pretty well so far for that.
I said you at the end there. Would both resolve this situation nicely, and show us if people exist that aren't Traitors.Nope. It should easily be either you or me.
And sacrifice a day going for me instead of thinking about you whose case is only looking worse every minute? Don't think so.I said you at the end there. Would both resolve this situation nicely, and show us if people exist that aren't Traitors.
That's why I don't mind at all if you say the other names and why I said I feel you when you said that revealing a real mafia team could hurt the game. Idk if I'd do it myself, prolly not, but I can tell you for sure that if by wtv reason you decide to do so now, no harm will be done. I'd actually prefer if you would, I assure you that, if you're claim is legit or not, the list is false, at the risk of being the hated mafia member in my team if you don't believe I'm townie. I don't even mind being investigated or even lynched at one point to prove that. And of course that "giving me to the town" with that thought of yours is still inconsistent and what I keep pointing out xDHaven't ruined anything yet though. If you're mafia, giving away your teammates would screw you up completely beyond recovery. And was really curious how you'd react to it, because I know I'd hardly get a reaction out of saying the name of the other two.
Aye, mister:I did? Don't quite remember doing that, but if I implied it somehow then that was quite a slip.
Was wondering the same, if he had a list why only say me? Maybe he didn't want to ruin the game by sharing them all, thinking he was a real traitor? I don't think everyone would get a single name, that'd be hard to work with, especially if that name dies very early. And even if that person died as mafia they still wouldn't know if they are naive or not because it's a randomized name. Have to be more names.
But it's the same, Gry... A real traitor counts as a 0 for us with a possibility to become +1 for them, and it's not as easy to control when that would happen... We have never done that, successfully tell that someone got recruited and killed the person. As if the person would even say that happened...As I said, I'm assuming I'm naive. If I'm a real traitor I'm not counting as a pro-mafia in the win-condition count. I asked Evil that long ago, when I used traitor in Fire Emblem. If 3 mafias remain vs 3 townies and a real traitor, game continues. I am only part of their numbers for winning after recruited, for which they'd need to spend a kill.
A third barkeeper \@.@/That would be the same as revealing my role and tbh even if i claimed ppl will probably think im bsing
My case is fine. I don't expect anyone to break the mold and claim to have more people on their list, it's a lot easier to do it now for the majority of people who still haven't done it. But suit yourself, after all you're completely town and not a Traitor hereAnd sacrifice a day going for me instead of thinking about you whose case is only looking worse every minute? Don't think so.

Hardy, sorry.Sanse?
Don't worry, it's my bad for not knowing peopleHardy, sorry.

It doesn't count as 0, but as a +1, with a potential to go to -1. Risky, but still.But it's the same, Gry... A real traitor counts as a 0 for us with a possibility to become +1 for them, and it's not as easy to control when that would happen... We have never done that, successfully tell that someone got recruited and killed the person. As if the person would even say that happened...
Why wouldn't your odds look good? If they'd try to kill you, you could still survive it as a traitor. It's already a wonder why you're alive with at least 2 killing parties in game, after 2 nights (although Daws say they were 3, rs...)If it gets necessary I will reveal my role. It's not a good role to be in the open, but my odds to survive the night aren't looking great anyway.
Why wouldn't someone say he/she has 3 names in his/her list if that was the case? If they were afraid of standing out or something, Demon and Taku would have been the same case, since Hardy was alone there.My case is fine. I don't expect anyone to break the mold and claim to have more people on their list, it's a lot easier to do it now for the majority of people who still haven't done it. But suit yourself, after all you're completely town and not a Traitor here![]()
Because I think I'm naiveWhy wouldn't your odds look good? If they'd try to kill you, you could still survive it as a traitor. It's already a wonder why you're alive with at least 2 killing parties in game, after 2 nights (although Daws say they were 3, rs...)
Been telling you that. They will think I'm legit and kill me.Easier to blend in, especially if they want to pretend being naive and not a real Traitor until they're recruited. Or would you have claimed differently after seeing the trend?Why wouldn't someone say he/she has 3 names in his/her list if that was the case? If they were afraid of standing out or something, Demon and Taku would have been the same case, since Hardy was alone there.
As I said, I'm assuming I'm naive. If I'm a real traitor I'm not counting as a pro-mafia in the win-condition count. I asked Evil that long ago, when I used traitor in Fire Emblem. If 3 mafias remain vs 3 townies and a real traitor, game continues. I am only part of their numbers for winning after recruited, for which they'd need to spend a kill.
But it's the same, Gry... A real traitor counts as a 0 for us with a possibility to become +1 for them, and it's not as easy to control when that would happen... We have never done that, successfully tell that someone got recruited and killed the person. As if the person would even say that happened...
@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett how do sane traitors work for winning conditions? Do they count as +1 for the townies if they aren't recruited by the end?It doesn't count as 0, but as a +1, with a potential to go to -1. Risky, but still.
If you say those are demands on my name:and went with you because you demanded it.
I still don't get why you won't share your list when I made it my own burden to say it's a false list... You can't even fear to harm the game now... so what's your other reason...Gry, I'm kinda bummed to see you won't even share that :/ Not even if you're a traitor or not and how many names you got. That could be a lead to how many people a mafia party has
I can still be wrong. And your mafia would heavily profit from knowing the others if I‘m wrong and really know one full team. I like how you ignore that.Farfalla is inviting you to say the names (if anything she is screwing herself up) and you strongly believe you are naive, so why the shit aren't you giving us the (fake) names in your list?
Why? D: It's a 50% change for you, your whole list is alive XD!Because I think I'm naiveBeen telling you that. They will think I'm legit and kill me.
I would, why wouldn't I? I wouldn't be alone @.@ I'd be the same case as you. The only ones that could be afraid of that are the ones that would be lying about it.Easier to blend in, especially if they want to pretend being naive and not a real Traitor until they're recruited. Or would you have claimed differently after seeing the trend?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you saying I wouldn't care if I would fuck up my own team? '-' What do I have to gain from that?I can still be wrong. And your mafia would heavily profit from knowing the others if I‘m wrong and really know one full team. I like how you ignore that.
The only thing I'm not getting is how you only got 1 vote so far.I can still be wrong. And your mafia would heavily profit from knowing the others if I‘m wrong and really know one full team. I like how you ignore that.