Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow, good job Danchou :epicfacepalm. What a great family you built.

Yeah, I only got one. I'm not saying who just yet though. I want to use my role on them this night phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm a bit skeptical of that though

Regardless, it seems extremely unlikely that there would only be one mafia member at this point in the game.
Gry is the only one who said he got more than one name. I doubt there is only one Mafia.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wow, good job Danchou :epicfacepalm. What a great family you built.



Gry is the only one who said he got more than one name. I doubt there is only one Mafia.
That's true, but something I can't talk about regarding my stuff at the beginning of the game is still bothering me. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it until after the game though.

Anyhow, WHEN Gry said he revealed he got three names matters a great deal. If anyone has the quote handy, I would appreciate ya posting it again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry for that vague shit ^

I've gotten in trouble for that on my first game so I'm trying to be a bit my careful about stuff like that now. I'll just say the traitor role in this game is a bit unclear to me.

Edit: "more careful" not "my careful".... irony
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I won't be here for a few hours, but i'll be back later, way before the end of the day anyway.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't forget the possibility that the past two nights somebody might have been recruited who could have had the 3 names of the other mafia team.

I can still be wrong. And your mafia would heavily profit from knowing the others if I‘m wrong and really know one full team. I like how you ignore that.
That argument doesn't make sense.
You said Farf was one of the names you got. So if anything it would be Farf's mafia you would reveal and thus Farf trying to get you to tell her the names would rather risk her mafia team than profit from it. Ofc you could be a 3 name naive traitor but the more 1 names we get, however many of them are for real or not, the less likely that seems to be the case.

What is the maximum no of traitors can be in a game?
Given the rules there is no limit. We could all be DOUBLE TRAITORS if Panda feels like it. Like a naive Traitor Sleeper. XDDD

Well, it all comes down to whenever I am naive or not. I would like to believe I am naive but ofc with panda you never know. Also looks we got no 2nd det results so far. I have an idea who might be one but only 2 dets would be a bit small pool, especially given the mass traitor gimmick I would put in an paranoid and naive det and make at least one a real traitor for the giggles.
If I am naive then the chances of Hardy being townie for real are big. Gry ofc could also be townie but a real traitor which my investigation would see as guilty aka innocent if I am insane.

Also it would be good to know who else did what actions on who. Or that people tell us more about their roles besides that they are traitors and got a name or aren't traitors.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes You got a full list yet of all the hints, traitor reveals and who their contact was?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't forget the possibility that the past two nights somebody might have been recruited who could have had the 3 names of the other mafia team.



That argument doesn't make sense.
You said Farf was one of the names you got. So if anything it would be Farf's mafia you would reveal and thus Farf trying to get you to tell her the names would rather risk her mafia team than profit from it. Ofc you could be a 3 name naive traitor but the more 1 names we get, however many of them are for real or not, the less likely that seems to be the case.



Given the rules there is no limit. We could all be DOUBLE TRAITORS if Panda feels like it. Like a naive Traitor Sleeper. XDDD

Well, it all comes down to whenever I am naive or not. I would like to believe I am naive but ofc with panda you never know. Also looks we got no 2nd det results so far. I have an idea who might be one but only 2 dets would be a bit small pool, especially given the mass traitor gimmick I would put in an paranoid and naive det and make at least one a real traitor for the giggles.
If I am naive then the chances of Hardy being townie for real are big. Gry ofc could also be townie but a real traitor which my investigation would see as guilty aka innocent if I am insane.

Also it would be good to know who else did what actions on who. Or that people tell us more about their roles besides that they are traitors and got a name or aren't traitors.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes You got a full list yet of all the hints, traitor reveals and who their contact was?
This will happen if Panda is our host :disappoint
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I only used my role N2, couldn't use it randomly N1 like that. I believe I got enough information D1 to select a target N2.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am only part of their numbers for winning after recruited, for which they'd need to spend a kill.
I reading guys but wanted to quote this while its fresh in my head.
This may explain why janitor wasnt used nite 0.....he recruited someone.
Maybe not you but someone....which tends to make me believe we indeed have 3killing parties and another mafia recruited last nite.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If I am naive then the chances of Hardy being townie for real are big. Gry ofc could also be townie but a real traitor which my investigation would see as guilty aka innocent if I am insane.
That only makes sense if I'm máfia, tho (cause I'm in his list). Since I'm sure I'm not, then Gry can't be a real traitor. So to me it's clear he's either naive and Hardy is non tonwie (since he aint a traitor) or Gry is non townie.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I reading guys but wanted to quote this while its fresh in my head.
This may explain why janitor wasnt used nite 0.....he recruited someone.
Maybe not you but someone....which tends to make me believe we indeed have 3killing parties and another mafia recruited last nite.
I wouldn't put it past Panda to create a game with 3 mafias in it but all threes being very small like 2 members or even a lone Mafia buddy who kills every night in hopes of finding a partner.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Anyhow, WHEN Gry said he revealed he got three names matters a great deal. If anyone has the quote handy, I would appreciate ya posting it again.
Here, son:
Some infos I will share: Unlike James(and maybe Kato?) I don't have one name, but three.
It was after Greg and James said they had 1 name and Hardy said he wasnt a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok but we got 1 name only. If it was that easy for people to be recruited, what would happen if a different máfia would target us, the ones with 1 name? Dunno if the hosts would change the rules like that... That we could be recruited by anyone in spite of the single name we have. Traitors aren't Sleepers.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That only makes sense if I'm máfia, tho (cause I'm in his list). Since I'm sure I'm not, then Gry can't be a real traitor. So to me it's clear he's either naive and Hardy is non tonwie (since he aint a traitor) or Gry is non townie.
But why won't he say the other two names then?And I did got innocent on Gry and Guilty on Hardy, one of them has to be a Mafia or a real Traitor one way or another. I don't care whenever we lynch Hardy or Gry. Gry is the only one who got 3 names as traitor and who knows, given panda is host he might just give some fake names to the real traitor to prevent a thing happening likeGry revealing 3 Mafias when discovered once the mass traitor theory is out in the open. Hardy got a role he cannot reveal or doesn't want to reveal and no traitor but it seems he is not the only one. If we lynch Hardy we get to see if he really was townie or not, if he wasn't big chance I am a real traitor or a naive traitor who happened to get a mafia as contact. If we lynch Gry, well, all we get there is if my innocent result was for real or not. Ofc there is the possibility of both being mafia with one being a traitor and the other being a mafia boss, but how likely is that to happen. xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wouldn't put it past Panda to create a game with 3 mafias in it but all threes being very small like 2 members or even a lone Mafia buddy who kills every night in hopes of finding a partner.
Same thought....also the fact you think you would be the only one to target gry 1st nite....i dont think so.
With your investigation....i leaning towards hes either a lying mafia boss and you are sane or he was recruited and you are insane.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, me too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im telling you guys....no doubt janitor was used 1st nite and ended up recruiting someone....
No way they wouldnt use janitor on a free nite to discuss roles
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Im telling you guys....no doubt janitor was used 1st nite and ended up recruiting someone....
No way they wouldnt use janitor on a free nite to discuss roles
Who would you target?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who would you target?
Somebody who is useful, especially if you end up being a lone Mafia Janitor. Better get rid of everyone who is a vet. No mercy. At least that is how I would act as a mafia in a game like this.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who would you target?
ofc gry is one of them i would...there are a few good players i would try to kill if i had a free nite like that.
I mean no one had anything to go on as far as risking ones life to protect.
You dont agree that the janitor was used....?
I mean come on...wheres @Holt
He brought this up and gry did his best to make like it was some kind of strategy...
What fucking strategy you need when you have a free nite to claim a role...and worse case scenario in this game....gain a member
:cookiehand
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
ofc gry is one of them i would...there are a few good players i would try to kill if i had a free nite like that.
I mean no one had anything to go on as far as risking ones life to protect.
You dont agree that the janitor was used....?
I mean come on...wheres @Holt
He brought this up and gry did his best to make like it was some kind of strategy...
What fucking strategy you need when you have a free nite to claim a role...and worse case scenario in this game....gain a member
:cookiehand
Janitor being used is more likely yes but I am not 100% sure it happened. I will assume it was the case for now.

What do you think of the fact that the two N1 deaths were not veterans(It is not their first games but I would not really call Asako or Jinx veterans). It's easy to think of a reason why Jinx got killed because of her performance in the last game but I am curious about Asako. Cause of death? TP(which one?)? Redirection? Insane Doc?

Tonight, two other people died, not three. So if there are three killing parties, maybe someone else got recruited?

Personally, I don't think I would kill veterans early like that. But if that's what my team wants...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Plus grys reluctancy to reveal his role if it isnt a strong one.
Usually in a game if a detective is out and he believes them....he basically demands others to reveal saying "well detective is out how important can yours be?"
:gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top