Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
My feelings exactly. Claiming to be a traitor, with only one name, and this name being one of the previously murdered people and a confirmed townie. Feels too convenient.I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
For sure, but it's easy to assume they'd be some of the latter people to do it (unless you are overconfident and a terrible liar like Gry :3 ) compared to gnut for example that talked about it quite early.I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
Is this meant for me?I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
I was away for 4 hours and when I checked here I found this mass reveal for second roles, and Aizen is who I got! Any det. is free to investigate me if you find it hard to believe.Even the Chairman is a Traitor... You are unwilling to reveal the name because you think you can win with them? Will you reveal his name today?I ll add all this on the recap later.
I m a traitor too, and i ve been given only one name ( i wont mention who for now)
i am now interested on who is not traitor.
I like how you are using Greg to make yourself look better hereFor sure, but it's easy to assume they'd be some of the latter people to do it (unless you are overconfident and a terrible liar like Gry :3 ) compared to gnut for example that talked about it quite early.
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, I am not talking about you in particular. I am surprised by the number of Traitors and accomplice reveals. Lala is the only one who made a reveal that's rather unsafe(Vandred) unless I missed something.Is this meant for me?I was away for 4 hours and when I checked here I found this mass reveal for second roles, and Aizen is who I got! Any det. is free to investigate me if you find it hard to believe.
I'm honestly missing how I'm doing that '-''''I like how you are using Greg to make yourself look better here.
Idk I believe in Greg and James at least but yeah I also believe some mafia will blend in with this.My feelings exactly. Claiming to be a traitor, with only one name, and this name being one of the previously murdered people and a confirmed townie. Feels too convenient.
Nah, that's correct, we dunno if he was townie or non-townie. Just lol'd when I saw in the PM that I got the person I had a pact with to not kill each other in games, lmao.Lala is the only one who made a reveal that's rather unsafe(Vandred) unless I missed something.
∞What is the maximum no of traitors can be in a game?
Yes.
Just like how you stood for your mafia team in dbz game. @VandredJust catch up. I'm honestly tired of reading this shit
Votekill Hardy
I standby what I said before.
Same.Just like how you stood for your mafia team in dbz game. @Vandred
Are you a Traitor? If yes, how many names did you get and who?Same.
Yeah, I only got one. I'm not saying who just yet though. I want to use my role on them this night phase.Are you a Traitor? If yes, how many names did you get and who?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope@Arjuna are you traitor as well? How many names do you have?