Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
:-_- I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
My feelings exactly. Claiming to be a traitor, with only one name, and this name being one of the previously murdered people and a confirmed townie. Feels too convenient.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:-_- I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
For sure, but it's easy to assume they'd be some of the latter people to do it (unless you are overconfident and a terrible liar like Gry :3 ) compared to gnut for example that talked about it quite early.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
:-_- I am starting to think that Mafia is using this to blend in and confuse people even more...
Is this meant for me? :D I was away for 4 hours and when I checked here I found this mass reveal for second roles, and Aizen is who I got! Any det. is free to investigate me if you find it hard to believe.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I ll add all this on the recap later.
I m a traitor too, and i ve been given only one name ( i wont mention who for now)
i am now interested on who is not traitor.
Even the Chairman is a Traitor... You are unwilling to reveal the name because you think you can win with them? Will you reveal his name today?

For sure, but it's easy to assume they'd be some of the latter people to do it (unless you are overconfident and a terrible liar like Gry :3 ) compared to gnut for example that talked about it quite early.
I like how you are using Greg to make yourself look better here :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this meant for me? :D I was away for 4 hours and when I checked here I found this mass reveal for second roles, and Aizen is who I got! Any det. is free to investigate me if you find it hard to believe.
No, I am not talking about you in particular. I am surprised by the number of Traitors and accomplice reveals. Lala is the only one who made a reveal that's rather unsafe(Vandred) unless I missed something.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What is the maximum no of traitors can be in a game?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My feelings exactly. Claiming to be a traitor, with only one name, and this name being one of the previously murdered people and a confirmed townie. Feels too convenient.
Idk I believe in Greg and James at least but yeah I also believe some mafia will blend in with this.

Lala is the only one who made a reveal that's rather unsafe(Vandred) unless I missed something.
Nah, that's correct, we dunno if he was townie or non-townie. Just lol'd when I saw in the PM that I got the person I had a pact with to not kill each other in games, lmao.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Just catch up. I'm honestly tired of reading this shit

Votekill Hardy

I standby what I said before.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just catch up. I'm honestly tired of reading this shit

Votekill Hardy

I standby what I said before.
Just like how you stood for your mafia team in dbz game. @Vandred
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Are you a Traitor? If yes, how many names did you get and who?
Yeah, I only got one. I'm not saying who just yet though. I want to use my role on them this night phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm a bit skeptical of that though

Regardless, it seems extremely unlikely that there would only be one mafia member at this point in the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top