Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then do reveal. Honestly, I really really doubt Panda would ever give you the names of 3 real Mafias. Maybe he gave you names of one real mafia, another real traitor and a naive traitor? Would make more sense than 3 Mafias. And besides with a mass traitor system like this where we got no idea how many real traitors we got among us, it wouldn't make sense to have a 3 men mafia to begin with. What if they get lucky and get 2 new members in the first two nights? Then we suddenly would have a 5 men strong mafia outta nowhere. Maybe one of the other 4 dead townies or one of the recruited ones, if any got recruited and that could be the case at least with Janitor in night 1, also had 3 names but so far nobody else is stepping up.

Just say the other two names, I honestly doubt they are all mafia. Maybe they are all townies and you are a naive townie and hardy is the lying one but for now we need you to come clean with us, not starving us with little information.^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No you did. Why are you lying about it now? Forgot the exact wording, but you said something about revealing it doesn't change anything for town. Would need to find the exact post, but you said it.
I did not. Go look for it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Would be repeating myself, you'll find answers to those questions in of my previous ~3 posts to people asking the same. I don't know why they gave me 3, but they did. You'd really believe Hardy here who's making it as simple for himself as possible?
It's less about believing Hardy and more about not believing you..or perhaps I should say more about there being too much stacked against you
This is quite tiring. It would be so easy to just reveal everything now, then let people be mad later.
Might as well. You'd actually demand same if position was reversed
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Because I got innocent on Gry Night 1 and Guilty on Hardy Night 2 and because I am a traitor who's contact was hardy and because Gry says he is also traitor with 3 contacts one of them being farf and because Hardy said he was no traitor and because we have lots of traitors who got only one name as contact and some who says they aren't traitors like Hardy and because so far nobody else claimed to be traitor with 3 names.
Good enough?
So you are either insane or sane?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
>



That's how I understood it.
Ah great. Knew you were talking about it but just wanted to make you waste some time '-'

That says nothing about my role specifically. I could range from a detective with poor results to a hider/bulletproof that is revealing its role and making it useless.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you are either insane or sane?
Not only that I am also either naive or real aka sane Traitor. And even if I am naive traitor since I am given a random name the random name given to me could still be a mafia for all I know. If it went absolutely perfectly I would have gotten hold of a real traitor and a mafia boss in one go, but that would be too good to be true after just two nights of investigations. xD
But since I am either insane or sane det I doubt I am a real aka sane Traitor. Wouldn't seem fair to me in a mass traitor setting like this.

Btw: What about you? Are you a traitor? If so how many names did you got? Whose name(s) do you got? What is your role? What did you do if your role is active the past days/nights?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Should've just revealed them all right away, getting myself a headache just because I'm feeling bad for them. Holt saying this too is just too much. How stupid of me, especially since they don't seem to care.

The traitors on my list were Farfalla, Holt and shinobi. I tried poking shinobi a bit on the first day and talking a bit with Farf, while ignoring how obvious Holt was playing that he's being really careful like in the AA game. I wasn't sure if I was a legit Traitor, but already questioned the system Day 1 and was wondering if there were more Traitors like me, could explain how I ended up with it if everyone has it...

As for the role, I'm a Doctor. @gnut when you asked me Day 1 I could hardly answer you "No, I got a strong role!". I only used it on people from the list I got, if I'm real traitor then good, if not then it's also good people to keep safe.
N0 on Farf because it's Farf and I want her to play more, then N1 on Holt, thinking the other killers could go for him because he was so secretive on Day 1, as their previous kills on Asako and Cres were weird to me. I don't know if I prevented any kills with this, but I was wondering whether I'm a big troll combo like Insane Doc + real Traitor, killing the guys I was told were my mafia, but if that was the case I proteced normally both times. Or if I'm sane it could be a great combo with my mafias, saving them from nightkills until they get me. Or if I'm naive just keep random people safe, or kill them and find out I'm naive.

Now if you screwed yourselves over by pressuring me then it's your own fault. But I won't feel bad about it later, even if with this Hardy's mafia wins.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Hardy @GrySun I just wish you two would reveal already so that we can make our own ideas about whoever of you guys is saying the truth or not. How come none of you is giving any real hints about his role or outright reveal it anyway? I had to to save my skin, I was even the first of us to reveal being a traitor with only one name and now you guys are in such a situation and neither of you is revealing? What's going on? Are you both Mafias and hope the other one dies first to keep yourself or what?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah great. Knew you were talking about it but just wanted to make you waste some time '-'

That says nothing about my role specifically. I could range from a detective with poor results to a hider/bulletproof that is revealing its role and making it useless.
Yeah, keeping your options open for later days. Good stuff.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Should've just revealed them all right away, getting myself a headache just because I'm feeling bad for them. Holt saying this too is just too much. How stupid of me, especially since they don't seem to care.

The traitors on my list were Farfalla, Holt and shinobi. I tried poking shinobi a bit on the first day and talking a bit with Farf, while ignoring how obvious Holt was playing that he's being really careful like in the AA game. I wasn't sure if I was a legit Traitor, but already questioned the system Day 1 and was wondering if there were more Traitors like me, could explain how I ended up with it if everyone has it...

As for the role, I'm a Doctor. @gnut when you asked me Day 1 I could hardly answer you "No, I got a strong role!". I only used it on people from the list I got, if I'm real traitor then good, if not then it's also good people to keep safe.
N0 on Farf because it's Farf and I want her to play more, then N1 on Holt, thinking the other killers could go for him because he was so secretive on Day 1, as their previous kills on Asako and Cres were weird to me. I don't know if I prevented any kills with this, but I was wondering whether I'm a big troll combo like Insane Doc + real Traitor, killing the guys I was told were my mafia, but if that was the case I proteced normally both times. Or if I'm sane it could be a great combo with my mafias, saving them from nightkills until they get me. Or if I'm naive just keep random people safe, or kill them and find out I'm naive.

Now if you screwed yourselves over by pressuring me then it's your own fault. But I won't feel bad about it later, even if with this Hardy's mafia wins.
Oh finally!!!
Now that is stuff we can work with.
And Doc means I would be safe next night phase as well. Which is good. I like living as a sane/insane Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also since both Holt and Farf pressured Gry into revealing his names I doubt they are mafias. Why would they want to be revealed if they are on the same team? @Holt you said you weren't a traitor or that you were a traitor?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh finally!!!
Now that is stuff we can work with.
And Doc means I would be safe next night phase as well. Which is good. I like living as a sane/insane Det.
Surely wouldn't use it on them anymore after this.. so might as well, would've been my target previous night if not for feeling obligated to help them if I'm really a real traitor. Should be more selfish, makes everything so easy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Should've just revealed them all right away, getting myself a headache just because I'm feeling bad for them. Holt saying this too is just too much. How stupid of me, especially since they don't seem to care.

The traitors on my list were Farfalla, Holt and shinobi. I tried poking shinobi a bit on the first day and talking a bit with Farf, while ignoring how obvious Holt was playing that he's being really careful like in the AA game. I wasn't sure if I was a legit Traitor, but already questioned the system Day 1 and was wondering if there were more Traitors like me, could explain how I ended up with it if everyone has it...

As for the role, I'm a Doctor. @gnut when you asked me Day 1 I could hardly answer you "No, I got a strong role!". I only used it on people from the list I got, if I'm real traitor then good, if not then it's also good people to keep safe.
N0 on Farf because it's Farf and I want her to play more, then N1 on Holt, thinking the other killers could go for him because he was so secretive on Day 1, as their previous kills on Asako and Cres were weird to me. I don't know if I prevented any kills with this, but I was wondering whether I'm a big troll combo like Insane Doc + real Traitor, killing the guys I was told were my mafia, but if that was the case I proteced normally both times. Or if I'm sane it could be a great combo with my mafias, saving them from nightkills until they get me. Or if I'm naive just keep random people safe, or kill them and find out I'm naive.

Now if you screwed yourselves over by pressuring me then it's your own fault. But I won't feel bad about it later, even if with this Hardy's mafia wins.
Why didn't you protect our claimed detective instead? Specially if you were surprised today that he's alive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why didn't you protect our claimed detective instead? Specially if you were surprised today that he's alive.
>
Surely wouldn't use it on them anymore after this.. so might as well, would've been my target previous night if not for feeling obligated to help them if I'm really a real traitor. Should be more selfish, makes everything so easy.
I'm an idiot.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Surely wouldn't use it on them anymore after this.. so might as well, would've been my target previous night if not for feeling obligated to help them if I'm really a real traitor. Should be more selfish, makes everything so easy.
It reminds me though that you were ready to let me die last night? Why trust me so little, Gry-kun? D:
I would always trust you with a knife! In your back that is, but that is just out of deep respect and yaddayadda. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think shinobi said he was a traitor with one name, right? Aizen or so. Dunno about Holt, forgot what he said about having a 2nd role or not.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It reminds me though that you were ready to let me die last night? Why trust me so little, Gry-kun? D:
I would always trust you with a knife! In your back that is, but that is just out of deep respect and yaddayadda. XD
I'd have let you die for "my team" to kill if they want you. Regardless if you're det or not, I'd rather not mess with their kills and wanted to keep them safe. What a garbage task to give a player.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Surely wouldn't use it on them anymore after this.. so might as well, would've been my target previous night if not for feeling obligated to help them if I'm really a real traitor. Should be more selfish, makes everything so easy.
v
I'm playing with the assumption that I'm naive, for several reasons. I could only know if I was legit if one of my people died, or if I got recruited. Until then I'm a town and play as town.
:/
So you're playing like a townie, yet you say now left our claimed detective open to protect what could be your partners in the future...

@Hardy reveal already, c'mon.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Revealing would only help me, I really don't see the point. Gry's evidently lying, there's several points against him. Any information that is pointless for us could be useful for his mafia team instead.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, revealing that is better so everyone knows which cards are on the table
I'd have let you die for "my team" to kill if they want you. Regardless if you're det or not, I'd rather not mess with their kills and wanted to keep them safe. What a garbage task to give a player.
Isn't this kinda contradictory though? I mean, not too long ago you were saying you consider yourself townie until proven otherwise, but during the nights you've been working to keep *your mafia team* alive.
@Holt you said you weren't a traitor or that you were a traitor?
never asked. I'm a traitor too...just one name.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm an idiot.
You're defo not. Inconsistent for sure xD That wasn't the only time you said you were playing as a townie.

Votekill GrySun
I'll take a bullet with you here later, if I picked the wrong option among you and Hardy. I just keep thinking you're being untrue.
If you die as a traitor, I'm doomed as well. I'm willing to take this risk though, at this point it looks like a safe bet...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top