Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
v

:/
So you're playing like a townie, yet you say now left our claimed detective open to protect what could be your partners in the future...

@Hardy reveal already, c'mon.
Playing like a townie at day. Asking many people questions, participating in talks, trying to find and kill mafias. And since there's only 3 on my team there have to be more, as long as I ignore you 3 I could look at others and find mafias for us to lynch at day. During nights I'd keep you safe from any other groups. I'd rather have let the Det die and work without him at days rather than be the one blocking your kills, later being blamed for the loss.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Revealing would only help me, I really don't see the point. Gry's evidently lying, there's several points against him. Any information that is pointless for us could be useful for his mafia team instead.
Ah c'mon, why are you more special than others now. The point is to assure people, cause all of the ones that were on the chopblock so far did it as well, including our det.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Revealing would only help me, I really don't see the point. Gry's evidently lying, there's several points against him. Any information that is pointless for us could be useful for his mafia team instead.
If your playstyle actually works and they let you live I'll be amazed. You're playing a textbook mafia, keeping your options wide and open until you need to hint more, saying you're no traitor because it's easier not to pretend, after all you're mafia and those can't be traitors(unless Panda did even that).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ah c'mon, why are you more special than others now. The point is to assure people, cause all of the ones that were on the chopblock so far did it as well, including our det.
I'm not special, I'm even easily rating the well being of the town over my own by not screaming my role as it can still prove useful.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Btw: What about you? Are you a traitor? If so how many names did you got? Whose name(s) do you got? What is your role? What did you do if your role is active the past days/nights?
I am not a traitor. Actually, I'm surprised that there are so many. Feels kinda off, is this normal, even for the likes of such trollish hosts? You guys should know better than me. I already stated to have an active role. And what I can say more is that I can use it at night.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If your playstyle actually works and they let you live I'll be amazed. You're playing a textbook mafia, keeping your options wide and open until you need to hint more, saying you're no traitor because it's easier not to pretend, after all you're mafia and those can't be traitors(unless Panda did even that).
I'm like the first person in the game to say I wasn't a traitor, in hindsight it actually wasn't easy was it?

Granted, lying about having 3 accomplices was riskier but also a terrible choice.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So i've finished backreading and thanks to @James Rye 's Posts to @syx 's Questions i pretty much got the gist of the happenings.
Either Hardy or Gry get's lynched it seems,though there seem to be more voices against Gry atm. he made an Interesting claim with Traitor and Doctor though...

I am a tad suspicious of Arjuna myself to be honest.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't this kinda contradictory though? I mean, not too long ago you were saying you consider yourself townie until proven otherwise, but during the nights you've been working to keep *your mafia team* alive.
Can't stand being blamed if I was really supposed to play a traitor. I still did everything I could during days, at nights I just tried keeping you three alive. Even if I'm naive, you and Farf are still good enough players for town to keep alive.

You're defo not. Inconsistent for sure xD That wasn't the only time you said you were playing as a townie.

Votekill GrySun
I'll take a bullet with you here later, if I picked the wrong option among you and Hardy. I just keep thinking you're being untrue.
If you die as a traitor, I'm doomed as well. I'm willing to take this risk though, at this point it looks like a safe bet...
I don't blame you, at this point I'm better off for you people dead. But letting Hardy get away here is so dumb, you could've removed one obvious mafia at day. But do what you must I guess.. And I was so scared at night that I accidentally kill you had I been insane. Have to laugh at myself there.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I had hoped not to reveal too much about myself and i did prepare fake claims and hints incase but i guess since a few revealed their Sub Role as Traitors today i may as well throw my hat in.

I am a Traitor too,i got only one name,that name being Greg's.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd have let you die for "my team" to kill if they want you. Regardless if you're det or not, I'd rather not mess with their kills and wanted to keep them safe. What a garbage task to give a player.
Yeah, when I saw I was traitor I was so happy believing I was either naive or paranoid, and after night 1 I was sure to be naive, and I thought I was a real traitor who's purpose was to get the lone Mafia to notice him but then came the 2nd rule about 2nd roles being hidden if killed at night and Hardy being guilty and suddenly I was no cool traitor anymore who basically waved a "IAMATRAITOR!RECUITME!" on day 1 in hardy's face but just a lame naive traitor in a massive traitor gimmick.
Feels bad, man.

Revealing would only help me, I really don't see the point. Gry's evidently lying, there's several points against him. Any information that is pointless for us could be useful for his mafia team instead.
Where is the freaking DO IT! JUST DO IT! gfi when you need it?!?!
Just do it, man, lie about your role if you have because you are a doc who tries his best to hide himself, but give us something man!!!

Well, revealing that is better so everyone knows which cards are on the table

Isn't this kinda contradictory though? I mean, not too long ago you were saying you consider yourself townie until proven otherwise, but during the nights you've been working to keep *your mafia team* alive.

never asked. I'm a traitor too...just one name.
And you won't reveal name though?
Whatever, you getting the infos here, @Erinyes ? Make sure to write everything down. Do the hard work for us, man.^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am a tad suspicious of Arjuna myself to be honest.
So are you suggesting we lynch a claimed Hider instead of checking who between Gry or Hardy is mafia/TP (highly likely) or sane traitor (which won't let us win while they're in game) and find out James' sanity at once?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Where is the freaking DO IT! JUST DO IT! gfi when you need it?!?!
Just do it, man, lie about your role if you have because you are a doc who tries his best to hide himself, but give us something man!!!
Why so anxious? There is really nothing to earn from it other than writing "HE SAID HE IS X" in Erin's list.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Farfalla usually i would have actively thrown myself into the fray but i feel like if i did i would only end up stirring up the pot on others for no reason,i hate my gut feeling,and after the Vandred Interrogation previously on me for just getting the game active i was being careful on what to say is all.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am starting to think Gry got recruited N1 and that if Hardy is not Town, he is TP.
You think Hardy is a Serial Killer or something along those lines?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't blame you, at this point I'm better off for you people dead. But letting Hardy get away here is so dumb, you could've removed one obvious mafia at day. But do what you must I guess.. And I was so scared at night that I accidentally kill you had I been insane. Have to laugh at myself there.
I mean, if we're wrong, and even if I get lynched right after 'cause of that, that doesn't mean that Hardy is free to go, getting away from anything.
Didn't you say you trust Holt as a player? There are many competent players still in game, and they might have useful roles as well...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So are you suggesting we lynch a claimed Hider instead of checking who between Gry or Hardy is mafia/TP (highly likely) or sane traitor (which won't let us win while they're in game) and find out James' sanity at once?
He just said he is suspicious though to be fair, a hider claim so early on means Arjuna is townie for sure as Mafia cannot Janitor kill that role.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So are you suggesting we lynch a claimed Hider instead of checking who between Gry or Hardy is mafia/TP (highly likely) or sane traitor (which won't let us win while they're in game) and find out James' sanity at once?
Arjuna just after hearing James results,without knowing his Sanity or his Sub Role at the time immediatly suggested to lynch Hardy cause James had gotten guilty on him but innocent on Gry.
True,fair enough,after James reveals he seems a tad more trustworthy now,but then there is his claim of absolutely needing to hear Lambu's views on the situation...no he said We need to hear Lambu's PoV. I am not sure if he said anything about that but it seems weird to me that he would so such things without questioning anything.

I am currently leaning towards lynching Gry,but i am very torn on this decision to be honest with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top