Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I had hoped not to reveal too much about myself and i did prepare fake claims and hints incase but i guess since a few revealed their Sub Role as Traitors today i may as well throw my hat in.
I'm curious, why would you prepare fake claims? Doesn't this have a high chance to backfire at some point?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean, if we're wrong, and even if I get lynched right after 'cause of that, that doesn't mean that Hardy is free to go, getting away from anything.
Didn't you say you trust Holt as a player? There are many competent players still in game, and they might have useful roles as well...
After seeing this day, I wouldn't be surprised. The lynch would definitely attempt going for either of you 3, to see if I was right and delivered town the whole team. Think they'd bother with Hardy? Good luck.

I am starting to think Gry got recruited N1 and that if Hardy is not Town, he is TP.
Yeah I'm doing all this because I got recruited, not because I was just sacrificing myself for people that don't care.

Hope our 2nd Doc(I know who it is from hints/posts Day 1) will be enough, and that he's hopefully not also having a list of 3 he's keeping safe. Should just ditch them.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla usually i would have actively thrown myself into the fray but i feel like if i did i would only end up stirring up the pot on others for no reason,i hate my gut feeling,and after the Vandred Interrogation previously on me for just getting the game active i was being careful on what to say is all.
That's not how you played last game, tho. Got interrogated even more and still engaged, didn't try to be careful. When people dropped you, you also engaged, contributed to theories... You'd be another person I'd suspect and I couldn't help but ask myself if you're team didn't see the 2nd rule like Gry and James and decided to kill Van to see if he was a traitor, since he seemed "too certain you were mafia".
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm curious, why would you prepare fake claims? Doesn't this have a high chance to backfire at some point?
My Main Role sort of forces me to do so,though in my Defense,i did hint in Van's Interrogation of me at just that,that i did indeed give hints for a Role i do not have.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
True,fair enough,after James reveals he seems a tad more trustworthy now,but then there is his claim of absolutely needing to hear Lambu's views on the situation...no he said We need to hear Lambu's PoV. I am not sure if he said anything about that but it seems weird to me that he would so such things without questioning anything.
With that you have a point, that was indeed odd and something we should dig in. As long as people don't miss on either Gry or Hardy today... this answers to many questions...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean, if we're wrong, and even if I get lynched right after 'cause of that, that doesn't mean that Hardy is free to go, getting away from anything.
Didn't you say you trust Holt as a player? There are many competent players still in game, and they might have useful roles as well...
Yeah, but Gry claimed Doc. Sure he could be a naive Doc who is a real traitor or just a lying Mafia who tried to keep himself save with 3 names given as the rules state that you are given a bunch of names. But now we got so many 1 name traitors, some who are surely lying, that I doubt Panda would even go that far to give anyone, even the real traitors, 3 names at once.

Hardy not claiming any role even at this state... actually sounds believable to me if he is an un-claimable role which most day active roles are. Though i still wish he would give any hint that could be used to sniff out his role. All I got is that he is active and said no doc and that's it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
After seeing this day, I wouldn't be surprised. The lynch would definitely attempt going for either of you 3, to see if I was right and delivered town the whole team. Think they'd bother with Hardy? Good luck.
My death will be a dead end for the town, so they would need a new course. So yeah, they could go for Hardy eventually.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well @Gry we didn't mean the same person, I guess, since you are the one I suspected to be a doc. You made a comment about choosing a person that is a good choice wether he is mafia or not. Something like "good to be protected but also good to be killed if mafia"

However like the others I don't necessarily get the choice for the second night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Could just reveal the doc for fun too, but I'd rather town win this. But am starting to wonder how it's possible. No mafia died yet, and they know enough about who is/isn't mafia at this point that you'll keep seeing 2-3 dead people every night, while trying to slowly lynch Farf's mafia on days. I don't see a way for town to win this under these circumstances.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy not claiming any role even at this state... actually sounds believable to me if he is an un-claimable role which most day active roles are. Though i still wish he would give any hint that could be used to sniff out his role. All I got is that he is active and said no doc and that's it.
Dw it's not unclaimable at all.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That's not how you played last game, tho. Got interrogated even more and still engaged, didn't try to be careful. When people dropped you, you also engaged, contributed to theories... You'd be another person I'd suspect and I couldn't help but ask myself if you're team didn't see the 2nd rule like Gry and James and decided to kill Van to see if he was a traitor, since he seemed "too certain you were mafia".
What can i say? I felt like i was too much of a Rocky in the Last Game,i threw accusations without any basis around and for simple claims got at another's throat.
I think i needed to carefully observe before getting into any theories or Role claims this time,which is why i spent more time backreading and making sense of it for myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No worries,if the Game continues like this i will give more information soon enough.:verily
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Demonspeed regarding my role, just by saying the role out loud, it is that one role that would be the most morally repulsive to kill.

And I am a traitor as well. I got one name.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Could just reveal the doc for fun too, but I'd rather town win this. But am starting to wonder how it's possible. No mafia died yet, and they know enough about who is/isn't mafia at this point that you'll keep seeing 2-3 dead people every night, while trying to slowly lynch Farf's mafia on days. I don't see a way for town to win this under these circumstances.
Well there is the possibility there aren't many mafias out there considering the whole traitor business. That said, with you we'll prolly get our first scum (or third party at the very least) so it doesn't look awful at all.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
that i did indeed give hints for a Role i do not have.
Dunno... I wouldn't do such a thing. Might ask the veterans after the game whether this approach is legit or not. : /
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well @Gry we didn't mean the same person, I guess, since you are the one I suspected to be a doc. You made a comment about choosing a person that is a good choice wether he is mafia or not. Something like "good to be protected but also good to be killed if mafia"

However like the others I don't necessarily get the choice for the second night.
Then only I know the 2nd Doc? Sweet.

Just read the posts Holt made on day 1. If I was mafia I'd kill that immediately, so had to switch from Farf to him.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Dunno... I wouldn't do such a thing. Might ask the veterans after the game whether this approach is legit or not. : /
Well depending on your Role you sort of have to sometimes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm curious, why would you prepare fake claims? Doesn't this have a high chance to backfire at some point?
If you are an important role or a role that cannot be claimed it makes sense to prepare a fake role. Or if you are an unkillable role or Jesus you want to waste mafia's kill on you so you act as if you are important and hope you get killed instead of the real important townie roles.

@GrySun Don't worry, maybe the ??? was a Mafia which the Janitor killed. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top