Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Maybe my next investigation target gonna be SonofDaws. First post, totally ignoring Gry possibility of being Mafia despite Kato's warning the previous day, trying to get me or Hardy back on lynch track and ofc the usual "ey, look out for this guy, suspicoussss" move. xDA few things:
I think James already mentioned this possibility, but there's probably quite a few traitors in this game and we've already seen 2 kills for 3 nights now. However, if there is a lot of traitors in this game, then the starting mafia member number(s) must be pretty low, maybe even just one. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already recruited a couple of people. That would explain why the janitor hadn't shown up until now; they were successfully recruiting for the first 2 night phases.
Secondly, why are you guys so damn quick to trust the word of someone you almost lynched just one day before? I certainly don't trust him much.
That being said, my main 2 candidates for a lynch right now are @James Rye and @Hardy . James for the odd behavior up until this point and Hardy for his general demeanor and his willingness to go along with what James was saying without questioning it. I don't think an innocent townie would commit to killing someone so easily.
Lastly, we need to pay more attention to @Erinyes . Just tossing up recaps and voting should not be all it takes to avoid suspicion, but that's what she's done before and seens to be doing now. I'm not saying she's guilty, but we shouldn't forget about her.
Nah, we got some others coming out that their active roles meant night or stuff like that. Or that they targeted nobody in the 2 nights. Nothing amazing. But yeah, we got little to no role hints from many people so far this day.So, ignoring the reveals. I am the only one who gave more hints about my role so far?![]()
Why tho?So our doc Grysun has me on his list of 3!!
Votekill Grysun
Why tho?
I was away when he said that and just done backreading.Tbf I can totally see you as mafia. Took you long enough to show up and vote too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it was prolly balanced thinking that a mafia wouldn't commit suicide in front of the town.
I don‘t like your odds to see the next day.Maybe my next investigation target gonna be SonofDaws. First post, totally ignoring Gry possibility of being Mafia despite Kato's warning the previous day, trying to get me or Hardy back on lynch track and ofc the usual "ey, look out for this guy, suspicoussss" move. xD
That or "I am such a noob, such a cute puppy, nobody hurt me pls~" Seraph who lies about his role first day.^^
Nah, we got some others coming out that their active roles meant night or stuff like that. Or that they targeted nobody in the 2 nights. Nothing amazing. But yeah, we got little to no role hints from many people so far this day.
Because he is townie and if farf and holt are also townies this whole 3 list for a naive traitor makes zero sense even for a Panda?Why tho?
Tbf. i am a Noob.That or "I am such a noob, such a cute puppy, nobody hurt me pls~" Seraph who lies about his role first day.^^
My odds were basically 0 and 100 last night as well when I believed I would either get killed last night or be recruited. So same as yours when you hoped for Farf and co to get ya. Seems they don't want you in their club though.I don‘t like your odds to see the next day.
I so investigate you. Time to kick the puppy~Tbf. i am a Noob.
She could easily be Mafia,she claimed Aizen the Dead Man as her accomplice,and she jumped onto the Traitor Train,as i said it could be an easy Mafia Tactic at this point.Because he is townie and if farf and holt are also townies this whole 3 list for a naive traitor makes zero sense even for a Panda?
Not ready to join the cool kids yet. Next game maybe.My odds were basically 0 and 100 last night as well when I believed I would either get killed last night or be recruited. So same as yours when you hoped for Farf and co to get ya. Seems they don't want you in their club though.
Next game you gonna be mason recruiter and gonna make your own club with black jack and hookers.Not ready to join the cool kids yet. Next game maybe.
In fact forget the gameNext game you gonna be mason recruiter and gonna make your own club with black jack and hookers.
Daytime assassin with a martyr preventing the intended target?99% sure there will be some twist near the end of the phase...
See what I said, James? '-' In the end, he did go with a Hider claim today instead of going with our 50% chance of getting a non townie.I'm gonna give my initial Vote now,i am much too torn on the Gry Situation to be honest,i voiced why and i voiced who else i got suspicions of.
I'm joining Erin and do:
Votekill Arjuna
Let you tell it theres another doc or did you do that to basically make sure your buddys know to take him out once you are dead?I don‘t like your odds to see the next day.
