Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A few things:

I think James already mentioned this possibility, but there's probably quite a few traitors in this game and we've already seen 2 kills for 3 nights now. However, if there is a lot of traitors in this game, then the starting mafia member number(s) must be pretty low, maybe even just one. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already recruited a couple of people. That would explain why the janitor hadn't shown up until now; they were successfully recruiting for the first 2 night phases.

Secondly, why are you guys so damn quick to trust the word of someone you almost lynched just one day before? I certainly don't trust him much.

That being said, my main 2 candidates for a lynch right now are @James Rye and @Hardy . James for the odd behavior up until this point and Hardy for his general demeanor and his willingness to go along with what James was saying without questioning it. I don't think an innocent townie would commit to killing someone so easily.

Lastly, we need to pay more attention to @Erinyes . Just tossing up recaps and voting should not be all it takes to avoid suspicion, but that's what she's done before and seens to be doing now. I'm not saying she's guilty, but we shouldn't forget about her.
Maybe my next investigation target gonna be SonofDaws. First post, totally ignoring Gry possibility of being Mafia despite Kato's warning the previous day, trying to get me or Hardy back on lynch track and ofc the usual "ey, look out for this guy, suspicoussss" move. xD
That or "I am such a noob, such a cute puppy, nobody hurt me pls~" Seraph who lies about his role first day.^^

So, ignoring the reveals. I am the only one who gave more hints about my role so far? :oh
Nah, we got some others coming out that their active roles meant night or stuff like that. Or that they targeted nobody in the 2 nights. Nothing amazing. But yeah, we got little to no role hints from many people so far this day.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Tbf I can totally see you as mafia. Took you long enough to show up and vote too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well it was prolly balanced thinking that a mafia wouldn't commit suicide in front of the town.
I was away when he said that and just done backreading.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe my next investigation target gonna be SonofDaws. First post, totally ignoring Gry possibility of being Mafia despite Kato's warning the previous day, trying to get me or Hardy back on lynch track and ofc the usual "ey, look out for this guy, suspicoussss" move. xD
That or "I am such a noob, such a cute puppy, nobody hurt me pls~" Seraph who lies about his role first day.^^



Nah, we got some others coming out that their active roles meant night or stuff like that. Or that they targeted nobody in the 2 nights. Nothing amazing. But yeah, we got little to no role hints from many people so far this day.
I don‘t like your odds to see the next day.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because he is townie and if farf and holt are also townies this whole 3 list for a naive traitor makes zero sense even for a Panda?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don‘t like your odds to see the next day.
My odds were basically 0 and 100 last night as well when I believed I would either get killed last night or be recruited. So same as yours when you hoped for Farf and co to get ya. Seems they don't want you in their club though.

Tbf. i am a Noob.
I so investigate you. Time to kick the puppy~
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because he is townie and if farf and holt are also townies this whole 3 list for a naive traitor makes zero sense even for a Panda?
She could easily be Mafia,she claimed Aizen the Dead Man as her accomplice,and she jumped onto the Traitor Train,as i said it could be an easy Mafia Tactic at this point.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My odds were basically 0 and 100 last night as well when I believed I would either get killed last night or be recruited. So same as yours when you hoped for Farf and co to get ya. Seems they don't want you in their club though.
Not ready to join the cool kids yet. Next game maybe.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
99% sure there will be some twist near the end of the phase...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm gonna give my initial Vote now,i am much too torn on the Gry Situation to be honest,i voiced why and i voiced who else i got suspicions of.
I'm joining Erin and do:

Votekill Arjuna

I doubt i'm going to change from this but before i leave for today i am going to lock my Vote,maybe something happens before that we'll see.
I most likely won't be around during the Ending Stages of the Dayphase,so i got catching up to do and will most likely be here once the Night Phase starts.
Curious what is gonna happen during the final moments of this phase tho,as Demon said we might be in for a twist.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah join Erin in doing a terrible thing.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm gonna give my initial Vote now,i am much too torn on the Gry Situation to be honest,i voiced why and i voiced who else i got suspicions of.
I'm joining Erin and do:

Votekill Arjuna
See what I said, James? '-' In the end, he did go with a Hider claim today instead of going with our 50% chance of getting a non townie.

Btw, doctors protect James at night, please. Tyvm.
(don't touch him if you feel you killed someone alrdy tho, rs)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don‘t like your odds to see the next day.
Let you tell it theres another doc or did you do that to basically make sure your buddys know to take him out once you are dead?
Also you giving out who you suspect to be doc is suspect in itself:heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top