- Joined
- Apr 2, 2018
- Messages
- 2,112
- Reaction score
- 3,057
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
The magazine announcing Gon and Hisoka launches the day before Gamescom starts so I'm not expecting much or it would have just been in here.
Yeah I know. I'm just hoping for some kind of character PV for these two, but knowing bandai they probably won't...The magazine announcing Gon and Hisoka launches the day before Gamescom starts so I'm not expecting much or it would have just been in here.
of course not, its too niche, and in terms of manga, I think YGO is the only one in it that gets the eng treatment?Is there a V-Jump thread on this website?
I ask because the magazine gets Dragon Ball related leaks. I'm playing the mobile game Dragon Ball Legends, and there's a leak that's expected to drop in a few hours.of course not, its too niche, and in terms of manga, I think YGO is the only one in it that gets the eng treatment?
next week GFC entry Hai Mieru Shounen is by the duo that did the water polo mini series on Giga
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's a nice way of saying no...or at least I hope. No more food wars pleaseOn the possibility of Shokugeki S4 by the anime producer:
Q: Are you currently working on a fourth season of Shokugeki?
MATSUKURA: Shokugeki no Sōma still has the manga going, so there is plenty of stock of stories to animate. We just need the time for that. The more fan support there is, the quicker we can get back to working on Food Wars.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/fe...ith-food-wars-producer-yuji-matsukura/.135550
Yeah that's pretty much the nicest way of saying "we have no plans whatsoever to continue the anime" given how the third and fourth seasons both flopped already meaning season five is going to be a long wait or never happens.That's a nice way of saying no...or at least I hope. No more food wars please