Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Got nothing tonight
I wont reveal my contact in case i do end up being a real traitor
I redirected N1 and N2 tho and yes i am BK no.3 '-'
Tell us who you invited those 3 nights and i knew Panda would make us all drunk!

Waaaaaaaaaaait a second. Why did you only said redirect on N1 and N2 but nothing on night 3? <.<
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm going to bed; i'll be back tomorrow morning and i'll read everything.
3 barkeepers in one game... Holy cow. Then again with these hosts we had to expect anything.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I got nothing this night which means I was def blocked. :c
My target would have been Seraph because he said he had gnut as contact for his one name traitor role and I didn't believed him because he told me he revealed before gnut revealed his Innocent child role. Which was a lie. Gnut revealed on page 22, Seraph did reveal his traitor claim with gnut as contact on page 34. And later he was all "ey once greg gets proven as Innocent Child that means I am naive and thus a townie, right?" and I was like yeah, right, and wanted to check upon him this night. Which didn't happen. <.<

Maybe the 2nd Det got further though I fear the 2nd Det was SonofDaws given his whole "i gonna find a mafia tonight" declaration.
Well, you were bound to get fucked. I have the feeling one mafia didn't kill you on N2 cause they thought the other would and vice versa. They could have even let you roam to hunt for mafia/real traitors. The bright side of it is that we know now there's a Janitor and an Escort in game \ç.ç/ <- not super bright.
@James Rye thats quite convenient
Is that a joke?
Well, one kill last night especially after getting Gry yday is decent. It's unlikely we have 3 killing parties now. Could be a number of reason for just one kill. Interference, double kill, recruitment etc.

Anyone feel like talking about their nights? Could give us a lead
Agreed, but I think that people that said too little about themselves could share more as well :/ Ik that's incovenient for some townie roles, and people can lie *cough* like Seraph *cough* but letting ones proceed with a simple "I'm active" further could allow a lot of mafia to comfortably move towards late phases.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not only that but also a prostitute because Empty got nothing on night 3 so there has to be two blocking roles.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Farfalla What was your role again? Or did you not reveal?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Desin,gnut and asako N1
Demonspeed, Seraph, Takuan and Vandred N2
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think this rule was supposed to help the low numbered mafia, as long as they are active enough to avoid getting penalties on them.

Also after 3 nights and none night with 3 kills I believe we do not have 3 killing parties. Though again I have no idea why they would not use Janitor on night 1. None.
Cause gry was recruited...seraph probably nite 2 or maybe arjuna by lambu....somethings up with those 3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I need to catch up but briefly read James talking. James, besides the way Seraph acted, so you have anything on his real role? At this point I'm kinda lost about that when it comes to him lol.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
One night is missing Empty
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Holy shit 5 people with penalties are you even playing '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry was regular mafia member....no way he started like that.
We all have roles....why would the implement a regular mafia?
Obvious answer was someone tried to kill him nite 1 and recruited him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Desin,gnut and asako N1
Demonspeed, Seraph, Takuan and Vandred N2
Greg couldn't have been redirected and Asako is gone, so knowing Desin's action could be important now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why won't you reveal your N3 targets, Empty? D: What's wrong with that?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Takuan,shinobi and demon
Didnt get anything tho,blocked?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top