Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im sure someone protected james last nite and why only 1 kill...but i bet soneone else was recruited
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You're one of the people that noly said "active" btw...
Indeed. I guess it's only fair that i should tell more now that everyone tells more.

I'm an apprentice. Didn't manage to get a new role yet though.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't reveal, I said I'm passive and not the first time with this role. Looked like Van made a short list of the options on D1.
Just asking because, well, I would expect Gry to try to hide at least one of his comrades among the 3 named ones. If all 3 named were townies or the other mafia that would be actually a big help as that would take off targets who could have been in cohoots with Gry. But it is possible he tried to hide one of his less important members or a Boss in the "contact crowd" as some sort of "there is no way Gry would ever put one of his mafia teammates as a contact name in his contact list for us to check". Not saying that has to be you, but it could be a case. And as long as an escort runs around wildly I cannot check on that claim, though I wouldn't because sooner or later that 3 group will get down to 2 or even less.

@gnut But if he really started as real Traitor Doc and got luckily recruited on night 1 by Janitor. Why would he say something like 3 names? Did he really had 3 names after all? Does that mean we got a 4 men strong mafia now? Or was he perhaps a mafia member from the start because else his team would have been too strong and because he misjudged the traitor situation as he unlike me had no reference he made a mistake claiming 3 names based on the roles rules he reread to make a traitor claim?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wont reveal my contact in case i do end up being a real traitor
Which means you arent playing in our favour and we might as well kill you.

When people started revealing their accomplices, mafia obviously discovered the real traitors, so recruiting during this night is highly likely. With that said, did Daws mention anyone? There is a remote chance that he lied about his traitor (while actually mentioning a mafia) which got him killed rather than recruited.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Indeed. I guess it's only fair that i should tell more now that everyone tells more.

I'm an apprentice. Didn't manage to get a new role yet though.
1st teacher plz....and why did you switch?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just asking because, well, I would expect Gry to try to hide at least one of his comrades among the 3 named ones. If all 3 named were townies or the other mafia that would be actually a big help as that would take off targets who could have been in cohoots with Gry. But it is possible he tried to hide one of his less important members or a Boss in the "contact crowd" as some sort of "there is no way Gry would ever put one of his mafia teammates as a contact name in his contact list for us to check". Not saying that has to be you, but it could be a case. And as long as an escort runs around wildly I cannot check on that claim, though I wouldn't because sooner or later that 3 group will get down to 2 or even less.

@gnut But if he really started as real Traitor Doc and got luckily recruited on night 1 by Janitor. Why would he say something like 3 names? Did he really had 3 names after all? Does that mean we got a 4 men strong mafia now? Or was he perhaps a mafia member from the start because else his team would have been too strong and because he misjudged the traitor situation as he unlike me had no reference he made a mistake claiming 3 names based on the roles rules he reread to make a traitor claim?
He wasnt able to talk to his team james lol
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im sure someone protected james last nite and why only 1 kill...but i bet soneone else was recruited
But 1 recruit every night seems a bit much. I mean how many real traitors would you put into a game with lets say 2 2 men strong mafias vs a huge crowd of townies with lots of fake and some real traitors of which Kato apparently was one?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didnt get anything so didnt think it was important soz '-'

Btw Empty it is pretty likely you are a naive traitor. That is because kato had Gry as contact and Gry was mafia. Sure there is a chance that he got that name randomly as naive but how likely is that with such a big group, am i right? So who is your contact? Somebody who hasn't been proven yet like me or gnut? Or somebody who died as ??? ?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan apprentice ? who was your sensei
1st teacher plz....and why did you switch?
I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3. But as i said, i didn't become det tonight.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not at home right now. Will post more later.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Takuan,shinobi and demon
Didnt get anything tho,blocked?
Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Indeed. I guess it's only fair that i should tell more now that everyone tells more.

I'm an apprentice. Didn't manage to get a new role yet though.
3 nights and you haven't gotten a rule yet and that with a det reveal on day 1 after night 1 or so many active claims? Why?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3. But as i said, i didn't become det tonight.
This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3. But as i said, i didn't become det tonight.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.Was Takuan in the list of Empty on night 2 or 3? Because if not this means we got 3 blocking roles in the game which would explain why we got so little kills. Each night kills were blocked not just protected from.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/
So Empty might be a Mafia killer who tried to get rid of the innocent child before the confiremd townie list grew and got either blocked by somebody or gnut was protected? Make sense to me I'd say. GJ, Farf. Makes far more sense than 3 BKs. Even panda would stop at that insanity.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@gnut But if he really started as real Traitor Doc and got luckily recruited on night 1 by Janitor. Why would he say something like 3 names? Did he really had 3 names after all? Does that mean we got a 4 men strong mafia now? Or was he perhaps a mafia member from the start because else his team would have been too strong and because he misjudged the traitor situation as he unlike me had no reference he made a mistake claiming 3 names based on the roles rules he reread to make a traitor claim?
a mafia member so he might be an unskilled mafia from the start
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top