Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Indeed. I guess it's only fair that i should tell more now that everyone tells more.You're one of the people that noly said "active" btw...
Why didn't you want to reveal this initially?Takuan,shinobi and demon
Didnt get anything tho,blocked?
Just asking because, well, I would expect Gry to try to hide at least one of his comrades among the 3 named ones. If all 3 named were townies or the other mafia that would be actually a big help as that would take off targets who could have been in cohoots with Gry. But it is possible he tried to hide one of his less important members or a Boss in the "contact crowd" as some sort of "there is no way Gry would ever put one of his mafia teammates as a contact name in his contact list for us to check". Not saying that has to be you, but it could be a case. And as long as an escort runs around wildly I cannot check on that claim, though I wouldn't because sooner or later that 3 group will get down to 2 or even less.I didn't reveal, I said I'm passive and not the first time with this role. Looked like Van made a short list of the options on D1.
Which means you arent playing in our favour and we might as well kill you.I wont reveal my contact in case i do end up being a real traitor
1st teacher plz....and why did you switch?Indeed. I guess it's only fair that i should tell more now that everyone tells more.
I'm an apprentice. Didn't manage to get a new role yet though.
Didnt get anything so didnt think it was important soz '-'Why didn't you want to reveal this initially?
He wasnt able to talk to his team james lolJust asking because, well, I would expect Gry to try to hide at least one of his comrades among the 3 named ones. If all 3 named were townies or the other mafia that would be actually a big help as that would take off targets who could have been in cohoots with Gry. But it is possible he tried to hide one of his less important members or a Boss in the "contact crowd" as some sort of "there is no way Gry would ever put one of his mafia teammates as a contact name in his contact list for us to check". Not saying that has to be you, but it could be a case. And as long as an escort runs around wildly I cannot check on that claim, though I wouldn't because sooner or later that 3 group will get down to 2 or even less.
@gnut But if he really started as real Traitor Doc and got luckily recruited on night 1 by Janitor. Why would he say something like 3 names? Did he really had 3 names after all? Does that mean we got a 4 men strong mafia now? Or was he perhaps a mafia member from the start because else his team would have been too strong and because he misjudged the traitor situation as he unlike me had no reference he made a mistake claiming 3 names based on the roles rules he reread to make a traitor claim?
But 1 recruit every night seems a bit much. I mean how many real traitors would you put into a game with lets say 2 2 men strong mafias vs a huge crowd of townies with lots of fake and some real traitors of which Kato apparently was one?Im sure someone protected james last nite and why only 1 kill...but i bet soneone else was recruited
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didnt get anything so didnt think it was important soz '-'
@Takuan apprentice ? who was your sensei
I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.1st teacher plz....and why did you switch?
Interesting.Takuan,shinobi and demon
Didnt get anything tho,blocked?
3 nights and you haven't gotten a rule yet and that with a det reveal on day 1 after night 1 or so many active claims? Why?Indeed. I guess it's only fair that i should tell more now that everyone tells more.
I'm an apprentice. Didn't manage to get a new role yet though.
This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3. But as i said, i didn't become det tonight.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.Was Takuan in the list of Empty on night 2 or 3? Because if not this means we got 3 blocking roles in the game which would explain why we got so little kills. Each night kills were blocked not just protected from.I chosed Vandred N1. A pretty random pick tbh.
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3. But as i said, i didn't become det tonight.
This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.
that slipSo Empty might be a Mafia killer who tried to get rid of the innocent child before the confiremd townie list grew and got either blocked by somebody or gnut was protected? Make sense to me I'd say. GJ, Farf. Makes far more sense than 3 BKs. Even panda would stop at that insanity.Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/
a mafia member so he might be an unskilled mafia from the start@gnut But if he really started as real Traitor Doc and got luckily recruited on night 1 by Janitor. Why would he say something like 3 names? Did he really had 3 names after all? Does that mean we got a 4 men strong mafia now? Or was he perhaps a mafia member from the start because else his team would have been too strong and because he misjudged the traitor situation as he unlike me had no reference he made a mistake claiming 3 names based on the roles rules he reread to make a traitor claim?