Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Tell us your role then.Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
Well some of those people are máfia, só that's only natural. Even if you're máfia, the other team would love to see you go down, só still natural. If you're townie and then, while knowing you'll likely go down, you decide to punish your own team by withholding info, considering your enemy is also putting you there and benefiting from your reaction, you're basically being as anti-town as we are by lynching you. We all lose together if máfia keeps piling those benefits.Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
SoonNow good night fellas
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
48 hours![]()
I agreeIf you want to switch to desin go ahead, he said he's innocent child so if he's not revealed tomorrow he's just dead, both him and Empty are full of shit with that 3rd role but letting Empty die after her actions today is insulting.

Mr. late-to-the-party child said he'd be revealed on D5 tho.If you want to switch to desin go ahead, he said he's innocent child so if he's not revealed tomorrow he's just dead
I am going to take a shower. And after this I think I will watch Black CloverTell us your role then.
Also what are you guys doing to pass the time now? I am watching Primitite Technology Iron prills on yt.
.If you cant give any kind of results....i think your role isnt much to hide besides freeman right nowOf what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
Sounds like torture to me.I am going to take a shower. And after this I think I will watch Black Clover.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Did you get all of the people empty targeted last night or just me....cant remember if you said you knew them all.Still time to kill Desin![]()
Exactly....so what could she have done?I asked Panda. He said I don't get all of the BK's targets. I only get the one she affected.

Well she said she suspected the other 2 and added you there so she could be sure of something just in case. Waste of an action if it's true but oh well.Exactly....so what could she have done?
Maybe im poisoned guys....![]()
Yeah you're totally poisonedExactly....so what could she have done?
Maybe im poisoned guys....![]()
Yeah and as far as I know a BK cannot affect something if there is nothing to affect. Aka if bk blocks the pick has to be something that can be blocked even if only one of the chosen is an active role.I asked Panda. He said I don't get all of the BK's targets. I only get the one she affected.
Ye but i liked my odds and I like takin risks so went for itWell she said she suspected the other 2 and added you there so she could be sure of something just in case. Waste of an action if it's true but oh well.

Yeah and as far as I know a BK cannot affect something if there is nothing to affect. Aka if bk blocks the pick has to be something that can be blocked even if only one of the chosen is an active role.
