Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
Tell us your role then.

Also what are you guys doing to pass the time now? I am watching Primitite Technology Iron prills on yt.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
Well some of those people are máfia, só that's only natural. Even if you're máfia, the other team would love to see you go down, só still natural. If you're townie and then, while knowing you'll likely go down, you decide to punish your own team by withholding info, considering your enemy is also putting you there and benefiting from your reaction, you're basically being as anti-town as we are by lynching you. We all lose together if máfia keeps piling those benefits.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
If you want to switch to desin go ahead, he said he's innocent child so if he's not revealed tomorrow he's just dead, both him and Empty are full of shit with that 3rd role but letting Empty die after her actions today is insulting.
I agree :nod
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'll let you guys decide who gets lynched... I can't think about it any more.
My vote remains on shinobi; unlocked though.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
ok i extend day except for hard on no one changes their votes

hehe XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tell us your role then.

Also what are you guys doing to pass the time now? I am watching Primitite Technology Iron prills on yt.
I am going to take a shower. And after this I think I will watch Black Clover :D.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of what? ^ ^ What do you have against me other than having a bad feeling about me? I said I don't want to reveal today, and I found myself in this situation, plan for a double lynch! I'm a townie, you got the wrong one, and some people are now happy watching this.
If you cant give any kind of results....i think your role isnt much to hide besides freeman right now
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am going to take a shower. And after this I think I will watch Black Clover :D.
Sounds like torture to me.

Also isn't empty dead now? Because so far only Lambu votelocked on empty but nobody did so on shinobi so shinobi survives by one votelock.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wish we could get all three xD
But shinobi is being really difficult....think she be 3rd party?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or maybe a new recruit
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Still time to kill Desin :awe
Did you get all of the people empty targeted last night or just me....cant remember if you said you knew them all.
And if not....why would it give just my name when she targeted...what,2 others?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I asked Panda. He said I don't get all of the BK's targets. I only get the one she affected.
Exactly....so what could she have done?

Maybe im poisoned guys....:lmao
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I asked Panda. He said I don't get all of the BK's targets. I only get the one she affected.
Yeah and as far as I know a BK cannot affect something if there is nothing to affect. Aka if bk blocks the pick has to be something that can be blocked even if only one of the chosen is an active role.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Well she said she suspected the other 2 and added you there so she could be sure of something just in case. Waste of an action if it's true but oh well.
Ye but i liked my odds and I like takin risks so went for it:awe
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
So it looks like Empty is getting lynched and shinobi survives
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah and as far as I know a BK cannot affect something if there is nothing to affect. Aka if bk blocks the pick has to be something that can be blocked even if only one of the chosen is an active role.
:cookiehand

So what did she effect me with?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top