Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Hope hes not insane and is now mafia playing usI don't fully trust him, but I think his action this night was logical. Targeting James will get him nowhere. Sadly it seems like James will keep getting blocked and then killed. I just wished he had picked Seraph instead. Imo a doctor is much more important than a Spy and the máfia is legging Seraph live for wtv reason. So either Taku would die and show that Seraph is máfia, or he'd "never learn" cause he became a máfia as well (showing the same) or we'd have 2 doctors. 4th option would be he'd never learn anything if máfia would kill Seraph but hey he's alrdy a perma apprenctice '-'
Btw, that doesnt mean I trust Taku. I just don't think he's priority.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's not strange '-' spying on Desin now was unecessary. They prolly didn't use him for anything. Hardy was a wild card to them.

I doubt he was Doc. He said his role is a combination of his two favorite roles. I don't know his favorites but Docs can only protect.I'm considering that Daws was a third party or an insane doctor. Or a third party playing like an insane doctor. He said his 2 first actions were important and that then he'd go for eliminating mafia among inactive people. Maybe he was testing his sanity (fuck him and his aim tho). The fact that the "máfias" are coordinating too well (one blocks you, the other uses the Janitor to kill someone else) makes me think they are actually one party, with a good number.
I rly think everybody should reveal today. We had freaking 4 nights alrdy. Specially for those that could have results, we gotta learn them now and build better scenarios.
We should get all the accomplices as well. At this point, we have máfia afraid to say a name and traitors that could have been recruited...
Still reading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
=_=I am against lynching desin. Either tomorrow he gets revealed as IC, and if we have 3 BKs I see no reason why we shouldn't have 3 IC as well, or he dies tomorrow. I would rather we put people like shinobi, Holt, syx and such onto the spotlight so that they reveal already what they got as role. it is day4 and we got a det AND a doc who are still alive!!! For fucks sake your roles cannot be more important than that!!!
Mentor...can kill and recruitI doubt he was Doc. He said his role is a combination of his two favorite roles. I don't know his favorites but Docs can only protect.

Thank you James, at least someone with common sense. Lynching me would not help our cause. If I don't get confirmed tommorow I'll help you with the double lynch of myself and whoever else you choose.I am against lynching desin. Either tomorrow he gets revealed as IC, and if we have 3 BKs I see no reason why we shouldn't have 3 IC as well, or he dies tomorrow. I would rather we put people like shinobi, Holt, syx and such onto the spotlight so that they reveal already what they got as role. it is day4 and we got a det AND a doc who are still alive!!! For fucks sake your roles cannot be more important than that!!!
Im going to probably go this route just trying to figure out taku and shinobi...something about him being so open and shinobi being so quiet is throwing me off.=_=
Votelock Desin
Count me out of any other plan you guys might have. This is borderline stupid. Give a pass to a 100% liar that won't even care to respond to Empty's result on him. You guys just let them lynch another townie. The whole fucking point was to at least get a máfia for sure today. I fucking hate people sometimes...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But you got caught lying? How is lynching you not a bit helpful?Thank you James, at least someone with common sense. Lynching me would not help our cause. If I don't get confirmed tommorow I'll help you with the double lynch of myself and whoever else you choose.
You think it has something to do with if you are a real traitor/townie or not.Syx and Takuan,as well as Arjuna are also among the People that did not claim a Traitor SubRole.
And so is Demon,going by Erin's List.
Because I did not get caught. Empty said someone got redirected. At her Bar there were three people with passiveBut you got caught lying? How is lynching you not a bit helpful?
James you're not making sense. We have a confirmed bk directly implicating desin. Wtf are you talking bout? How much sense would it have made if during Gry Vs Hardy, we lynched Hardy and found out he was innocent then didn't follow through on Gry? Seriously manI am against lynching desin. Either tomorrow he gets revealed as IC, and if we have 3 BKs I see no reason why we shouldn't have 3 IC as well, or he dies tomorrow. I would rather we put people like shinobi, Holt, syx and such onto the spotlight so that they reveal already what they got as role. it is day4 and we got a det AND a doc who are still alive!!! For fucks sake your roles cannot be more important than that!!!