Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Roles, sorry for the accidental post. I'm at work on my phone.

I will have to go back to see Empty' exact words to see wether Far actually made it all up and is now protecting Lambu with her "he had no action" last night :3c
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because I did not get caught. Empty said someone got redirected. At her Bar there were three people with passive
No you did. There were 2 people with passive. Of course you're bsing. Kindly offer another reasonable explanation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well actually not Asako wasn't passive per se, but she said she didn't get to use her action
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because I did not get caught. Empty said someone got redirected. At her Bar there were three people with passive
1- desin- Empty said her N1 targets where desin, gnut and Asako. And she got that action was redirected. Now we know Greg is innocent and has no actions, Asako said already that she didn't get to use her actions. By default, desin was the redirected one. He claiming IC so he shouldn't have had any action .
Yes you did get caught.:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Because i did not get caught" nice phrasing there buddy,that's what the guilty person says first.
Were you town you probably would've thrown something like "I can't get caught because i am Pro Town" or something like that.

Not to mention the only doubt about you is your apparent IC reveal on D5.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes you did get caught.:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Because i did not get caught" nice phrasing there buddy,that's what the guilty person says first.
Were you town you probably would've thrown something like "I can't get caught because i am Pro Town" or something like that.

Not to mention the only doubt about you is your apparent IC reveal on D5.
He wasnt going to tell that until town demanded to know lol
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yes you did get caught.:teach
That is Holt's post and not Empty's direct quote.
Then Asako lied or Empty got confused. Someone fucked up because I am what I say I am and you will see either today or tommorow. Either way you will bite yourself in the ass for wasting time and energy
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lambu gonna say something? Lets make this day a tad bit more interesting :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shinobi as well..kindly come out like you promised :)
What about you? All you said in the past 4 day was that you had this role already in the past ten games and that's it. That is one single, stupidly wide hint over 4 days.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Anyway,i'm with Farf on this,if we let Desin get away today he may as well be the Janitor and cause more suspicion among ourselves or make it more complicated in general to hassit concrete guesses. Giving my Initial Vote then.

Votekill Desin24

That is Holt's post and not Empty's direct quote.
Then Asako lied or Empty got confused. Someone fucked up because I am what I say I am and you will see either today or tommorow. Either way you will bite yourself in the ass for wasting time and energy
Asako lied? How? she died N1 without being able to contribute anything to the game. the way we found out that she couldn't use her action was her slipping up in the Discussion Thread,Unfortunately for you of course.
We are early on in this Phase,Holt's post was not Empty's Quote yes,but it did summarize all the Points against you made up with the Information we had.
I am not wasting time at all.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That is Holt's post and not Empty's direct quote.
Then Asako lied or Empty got confused. Someone fucked up because I am what I say I am and you will see either today or tommorow. Either way you will bite yourself in the ass for wasting time and energy
No, I checked Empty's post. Feel free to go see for yourself.
Oh really? Asako lied and bent the rules? She's time bomb, she can only use action on the night to explode. Otherwise she's passive. Try again .
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Not to mention,with Asako's Death we learned her Role,she herself would have no reason to lie to the Town.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What about you? All you said in the past 4 day was that you had this role already in the past ten games and that's it. That is one single, stupidly wide hint over 4 days.
I'm ready to reveal, I'm just waiting for lambu . Don't worry.

I'd prefer to try double lynch on desin and lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu @shinobi are you gonna say anything?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tbf we are talking about a bk who forgot to mention gnuts name which farf pointed out and which got her killed in the end. I rather we had lynched the IC claim 2 days before his supposed reveal than one day before his supposed reveal. If in the end desin turns out to be IC well then that is fucking stupid of us. One more night won't hurt us anyway given suddenly there are only 1 janitor kills every night isntead of 2.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm may only change my Vote if Shinobi and Lambu come out and give me something even more suspicious than what we got on him,though Lambu is definitely Top 2 already.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Seraph Did you target me last night or not?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah i protected you last Night again.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok, lambu came but said nothing. I still think desin has been caught with his pants down, but considering James suggestion, I'll go all out

As much as I'd like to utilize my role to max, I'm gonna reveal everything. I'm a detective. My accomplice is Farfalla like I said yday.
N0- checked Farf (since she was my accomplice). Got guilty.
N1- checked James (due to D1 shenanigans). Got guilty
N2- checked Seraph (my biggest suspect). Got guilty. At this point I believe I was paranoid since I suspected seraph a great deal .
N3- checked lambu (cos last game changes). Got innocent.

I'm pretty sure demon figured me out. The fact that I'm still alive makes me trust him a bit more. I've been low-key as much as possible bidding my time. Tbh, I'd have preferred to keep going under, James gets blocked and I get free rein, but not gonna let confusion reign today. Plus now mafia will have to worry bout which of us to go for and who doc will protect
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And the only reason I haven't locked on lambu is because i wanted to get him lynched without revealing my role and also keep prospect on double lynch with desin open.

!Votekill Lambu
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So 2 insane dets and 2 sane spies...sounds about right
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James you're not making sense. We have a confirmed bk directly implicating desin. Wtf are you talking bout? How much sense would it have made if during Gry Vs Hardy, we lynched Hardy and found out he was innocent then didn't follow through on Gry? Seriously man
Because for all we know Empty could have had her action be redirected as well? Instead of the 3 targets she got, she got the action and a target of her chosing but due another BKs interference her target was changed. And that is why mulitple BKs are dangerous as fuck.

Yeah i protected you last Night again.
Please don't do that anymore. It is wasted anyway because if you are for real the mafia would have blocked/killed you long ago so that they could get rid of me, so you leaving alive means they are content with me getting blocked all the time as long as we fail to find their escort. So better put your protection for other players to use. Hardy could have profited from your action tonight for example.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now im starting to believe shinobi is another doc or our hoe/bodyguard
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top