Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:

No you did. There were 2 people with passive. Of course you're bsing. Kindly offer another reasonable explanationBecause I did not get caught. Empty said someone got redirected. At her Bar there were three people with passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I did not get caught. Empty said someone got redirected. At her Bar there were three people with passive
Yes you did get caught.1- desin- Empty said her N1 targets where desin, gnut and Asako. And she got that action was redirected. Now we know Greg is innocent and has no actions, Asako said already that she didn't get to use her actions. By default, desin was the redirected one. He claiming IC so he shouldn't have had any action .

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He wasnt going to tell that until town demanded to know lolYes you did get caught.
"Because i did not get caught" nice phrasing there buddy,that's what the guilty person says first.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Were you town you probably would've thrown something like "I can't get caught because i am Pro Town" or something like that.
Not to mention the only doubt about you is your apparent IC reveal on D5.
That is Holt's post and not Empty's direct quote.Yes you did get caught.![]()
What about you? All you said in the past 4 day was that you had this role already in the past ten games and that's it. That is one single, stupidly wide hint over 4 days.Lambu gonna say something? Lets make this day a tad bit more interesting
Shinobi as well..kindly come out like you promised--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Asako lied? How? she died N1 without being able to contribute anything to the game. the way we found out that she couldn't use her action was her slipping up in the Discussion Thread,Unfortunately for you of course.That is Holt's post and not Empty's direct quote.
Then Asako lied or Empty got confused. Someone fucked up because I am what I say I am and you will see either today or tommorow. Either way you will bite yourself in the ass for wasting time and energy
No, I checked Empty's post. Feel free to go see for yourself.That is Holt's post and not Empty's direct quote.
Then Asako lied or Empty got confused. Someone fucked up because I am what I say I am and you will see either today or tommorow. Either way you will bite yourself in the ass for wasting time and energy
.I'm ready to reveal, I'm just waiting for lambu . Don't worry.What about you? All you said in the past 4 day was that you had this role already in the past ten games and that's it. That is one single, stupidly wide hint over 4 days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because for all we know Empty could have had her action be redirected as well? Instead of the 3 targets she got, she got the action and a target of her chosing but due another BKs interference her target was changed. And that is why mulitple BKs are dangerous as fuck.James you're not making sense. We have a confirmed bk directly implicating desin. Wtf are you talking bout? How much sense would it have made if during Gry Vs Hardy, we lynched Hardy and found out he was innocent then didn't follow through on Gry? Seriously man
Please don't do that anymore. It is wasted anyway because if you are for real the mafia would have blocked/killed you long ago so that they could get rid of me, so you leaving alive means they are content with me getting blocked all the time as long as we fail to find their escort. So better put your protection for other players to use. Hardy could have profited from your action tonight for example.Yeah i protected you last Night again.