Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:


Did someone say ''becoming a teletubbie''?!Now just lynch me, I already want to become a teletubbie.![]()

Since everyone revealed I have to ^ ^@shinobi are you gonna say anything?
Thanks, but I didn't do much, lel. We will have a great talk after the game I think.@syx nice play.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He said this D2 IIRC. It would mean that he killed Asako or Jinx or Aizen.Cause he was prolly an Insane Doctor.
Lambu is fully lying now. As suspected, the mafia is very likely a single party.
yeah me too lolI have a bad feeling about this...
.
It's not impossible but I am not convinced that Daws was Doc. I don't think he would like this role like that in the first place.Is someone else doubting there are 3 Docs in this game?
Well, you liked syx's post, so unless you're calling him a liar ...It's not impossible but I am not convinced that Daws was Doc. I don't think he would like this role like that in the first place.
Are you implying that Syx lied to us and is infact a Mafia Member?It's not impossible but I am not convinced that Daws was Doc. I don't think he would like this role like that in the first place.
Would have been cool if you followed James idea about mafia being able to upgrade. BTW you should incriminate Gry it would be more fitting for this gameDamn, why people ruin my dreams so much
Now wont have the chance at misleading you... filthy townies.
I will say one thing, and it will be the truth since its in red (right Magi?): Demon is Mafia Bomb Defuser, just like me
Thank you

Well, you liked syx's post, so unless you're calling him a liar ...
Not necessarily. I am trying to make sense of all of this. If he is indeed Insane Doc then he killed someone, maybe even twice considering what he said.Are you implying that Syx lied to us and is infact a Mafia Member?
Targets of me:Not necessarily. I am trying to make sense of all of this. If he is indeed Insane Doc then he killed someone, maybe even twice considering what he said.
Well that would confirm lala's thought of it being 1 mafiaNot necessarily. I am trying to make sense of all of this. If he is indeed Insane Doc then he killed someone, maybe even twice considering what he said.
You are ignoring the Naive Doc role. I can't believe there would be two Sane Docs, but I didn't believe there would be 3 BKs. Doc(when Sane at least) is more powerful than BK IMO.Targets of me:
N1 Empty
N2 GrySun
N3 James
N4 James
Shinobi:
N1 Vandred
N2 Demon
N3 James,like me.
N4 Farf
From what i can tell none of our targets died due to our protection,i think my protecting James twice in a row and him not dying makes me a certain Sane Doc.
Shinobi is 50/50 on sane or insane for me as she had changing targets,but let's say she is Sane as well.
How likely would it be for there to be an Insane Doc mixed into this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---