Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Really?
He openly said he's trying to become a spy or detective...you thought he would be safe?:lmao
Yes and her list doesn't tell me your N3 target,so please educate us if you don't mind.



Good point you're making there,i didn't think of that.
Sorry both of you I was studying and am just online,
Night 3 target WaS Demon

And regarding taku saying so,I didn't even know that taku claimed such.You may not believe this but I swear by my god that I didn't know taku's claim.If I knew I would have chosen a different person.Actually because of so many posts I skipped few pages.Remember seraph I asked you why lied your hint(at that point I didn't know that you already said your reason before,because I skipped few pages).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well that would confirm lala's thought of it being 1 mafia
A single Mafia with a Janitor, Escort, with potential Traitors able to join the group and who made it easier for them with the reveals. How likely is this? And these reveals which might have been used to confuse Town in the first place.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also if we have 2 time bombs...why we need another regular bomb ..... @Erinyes ?
No idea, but im 100% legit bomb, i hinted at the very start of the game. If you read/watched hxh you should have gotten my hint :cop. If i wanted to lie i wouldnt have gone for a bomb claim obviously knowing one just got killed and that seraph on 1st day hinted bomb too. and i woulnd have risked such a claim not knowing anything else about potential killing roles in the game .
Also my hints about my character could have been nothing else except a bomb considering the only mafia game feature that could fit with him, is that the charater blew himself with his antogonist using a nuke.

Also it makes sense considering afaik theres no day kill/pgo/vengeful townie among townies according to the hints /claim/reveal we got so far.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry both of you I was studying and am just online,
Night 3 target WaS Demon

And regarding taku saying so,I didn't even know that taku claimed such.You may not believe this but I swear by my god that I didn't know taku's claim.If I knew I would have chosen a different person.Actually because of so many posts I skipped few pages.Remember seraph I asked you why lied your hint(at that point I didn't know that you already said your reason before,because I skipped few pages).
Pretty reckless you ask me....if you were so uninformed why even bother using your action.
Wasnt like mafia would target a hider
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A single Mafia with a Janitor, Escort, with potential Traitors able to join the group and who made it easier for them with the reveals. How likely is this? And these reveals which might have been used to confuse Town in the first place.
I think its possible with so many possible recruits....start the group out strong.
Escort and janitor with possible poisoner and a detective
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You are ignoring the Naive Doc role. I can't believe there would be two Sane Docs, but I didn't believe there would be 3 BKs. Doc(when Sane at least) is more powerful than BK IMO.
You think it's more likely to have 1 Sane,1 Insane and 1 Naive Doc the game than 2 Sanes and 1 Insane? Or what do you mean with that?

I believe we have at least 1 Sane Doc,i got a gut feeling that i am that Doc,Shinobi and Daws may as well be Insane,i doubt we have a Useless Naive Doctor Role in the game to be honest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do agree though,Demon,i think Doc's are a more powerful role than BKs depending on their sanity.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I starting to think taku is escort...funny the nights he supposedly try to learn from detective he was blocked.
Ofc lala got nothing last nite because lambu knew he was going to be checked so he was idle.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Pretty reckless you ask me....if you were so uninformed why even bother using your action.
Wasnt like mafia would target a hider
okay give me the gist i can see lambu getting majority votes,i also voted for him last dp.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Taku should have known from the moment james got gry lynched that he was going to get killed or blocked.
Am i the only one find all these decisions bad by taku?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
okay give me the gist i can see lambu getting majority votes,i also voted for him last dp.
Im just saying it was reckless...if i wasnt sure as hider i wouldnt hide
:cookiehand
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
You think it's more likely to have 1 Sane,1 Insane and 1 Naive Doc the game than 2 Sanes and 1 Insane? Or what do you mean with that?
Yes. Doc doesn't have random effects like BK. 2 Insane Dets and 3 Docs wit no Naive one sound too powerful to me.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yes. Doc doesn't have random effects like BK. 2 Insane Dets and 3 Docs wit no Naive one sound too powerful to me.
I still don't think there is a Naive Doc in the game,i might be wrong but i believe we have 1 Sane Doc and 2 Insanes on board. But we'll see.

I'd prefer if everyone would cast their Vote so we could end this Round,we're all set on who to lynch i think and we should do so then,the earlier we end this Phase the earlier the Nightphase can start.

But before we go and end this Round we should still make up our Minds on who'd be wisest to protect,and we cant risk me and Shinobi protecting the same Target once more as well.

I'll be out for a bit but pass by later again,let's see where this goes.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This is almost cute


I have to admit it Demon, you having everyone eat from your hands right now is great.

Wont anyone ask Arjuna why he changed his last night claim... seriously Im dying. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd prefer if everyone would cast their Vote so we could end this Round,we're all set on who to lynch i think and we should do so then,the earlier we end this Phase the earlier the Nightphase can start.
Yes please, Town might really deserve to lose after all, lets end it fast.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
This is almost cute


I have to admit it Demon, you having everyone eat from your hands right now is great.

Wont anyone ask Arjuna why he changed his last night claim... seriously Im dying. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes please, Town might really deserve to lose after all, lets end it fast.
I don't see why a proven Mafia would sell out his fellow Mafia,get found out lying and then try to get another put on the Spot,we can only lynch one person a day,that's most likely going to be you.

If Demon really is another Mafia then we can't do anything about it atm. if the Majority changes onto either him or Arjuna now we have you running about still and that is gonna cost us either way.

Arjuna is/has to be a case for another Day,i doubt he is Town atm.
No matter who we choose,the Town is gonna take a loss tonight or not,depending on who gets targetted.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
anyway,i'm out now.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
This is almost cute


I have to admit it Demon, you having everyone eat from your hands right now is great.

Wont anyone ask Arjuna why he changed his last night claim... seriously Im dying. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes please, Town might really deserve to lose after all, lets end it fast.
And which way did i change my last night claim

Seraph asked who was my n3 target i said demon


This my post in the past
N1-Erin
N2-Holt
Last night-Demon
Dont think as I suspected you from the start you can drag me too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Listen guys, you know there's only one way I would reveal stuff and thats because my mafia's been wiped out lol.
Better townies to win than the filthy oranges and their fuckan Janitor, I will never forgive the bastard. :lambirb
Are you the Escort? Please be the Escort.

And does this mean we had no Prostitute at all???

Sweet Jesus, it really does get spicy. Also don't trust a word Lambu says to easily.

Also @James Rye how is Farf 100% confirmed townie? Especially since her investigation tonight would have put Lambu in a rather safe space?
Simply. Empty forgot to mention she had invited gnut, Farf was all "I saw you invite gnut that night and yet you haven't mentioned his name!" only a spy can do so as Mafias got no role that can spy who targets who. Plus Holt confirms Farf. Ofc Holt could be Mafia Det who finally found an enemy mafia and now acts as 2nd Insane Det but that would be an awesome bold move by Holt so my respect to that if that was the case @Holt XD
Well, tomorrow is your chance to prove your innocence, Desin.

Shinobi and I protected James at the same night,well had we known sooner this could've been way better coordinated. :(
Told you so. Funny how I was unprotected in night 2 and nobody tried to kill me. xD

Is someone else doubting there are 3 Docs in this game?
Not really. I mean, we got 2 Mafia killed and if some of the ??? were Mafias (dunno if true, we have yet to see an orange die) then townies are sure to win. Plus now the Townie side is growing and growing.
Maybe the Janitor hides as Investigator aka syx or something like that but sooner or later we gonna find him. Since you are also proven by holt, mafia now knows that we got 2 docs so they gonna get rid of you first, plus Mafia knows they cannot block two dets the same night so holt or I will have a chance to investigate again thus either proving another townie innocent or finding another mafia.

Seriously what I fear most is a mafia getting into the townie group aka Holt being Mafia Det acting as insane Det killing off the enemy mafia or syx as Janitor acting as Investigator. That could prove troublesome if that were the case.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
First !votelock lambu. All claims are out in the open now, I'd rather we end the day earlier .
Targets of me:
N1 Empty
N2 GrySun
N3 James
N4 James

Shinobi:
N1 Vandred
N2 Demon
N3 James,like me.
N4 Farf

From what i can tell none of our targets died due to our protection,i think my protecting James twice in a row and him not dying makes me a certain Sane Doc.
Shinobi is 50/50 on sane or insane for me as she had changing targets,but let's say she is Sane as well.
How likely would it be for there to be an Insane Doc mixed into this?
It doesn't work like that. 50/50 just means a coin is flipped everytime. The night actions are not connected so doesn't mean if you save tonight, you must kill tomorrow. Even as insane, based on the coin flip you can save everytime or kill.everytime .

Edit- bolded votelock
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votelock Lambu
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Votelock Lambu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top