Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah right, Hardy died tonight, not Farf. Strange. Why would they lynch Hardy who hasn't said who he would spy on tonight unlike Farf? For some reason I was sure Farf would get killed because she would spy on desin this night, even if desin was innocent, that claim together with her death would have caused lots of strife to get rid of desin.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Dude we are all going to look like fools if takuan ends up a mafia and gets away with this bullshit all game.
Eventually he will become a sacrifice because of his own supposed choices.
I'm torn on Taku if i'm honest,the Apprentice claim is a Mafia Cover Up as i heard and the sudden switch from James to Farf was a surprise for me,though i can understand it somewhat i find it weird they let him roam freely as well given his Role's Potential.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Desin and shinobi are my top suspects....
Takuan...im distrusting more and more
Tried to check on shinobi tonight, but with an Escort on my ass, I can do nothing.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ah right, Hardy died tonight, not Farf. Strange. Why would they lynch Hardy who hasn't said who he would spy on tonight unlike Farf? For some reason I was sure Farf would get killed because she would spy on desin this night, even if desin was innocent, that claim together with her death would have caused lots of strife to get rid of desin.
I was trying to say this to you before,killing Hardy raises suspicions among ourselves again,he was the one keeping track of my actions before.
Someone everyone was suspicious of at least once or twice in this Game and as we saw by your First Post this Phase you did indeed say that i should've gotten lynched yesterday straight away.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm torn on Taku if i'm honest,the Apprentice claim is a Mafia Cover Up as i heard and the sudden switch from James to Farf was a surprise for me,though i can understand it somewhat i find it weird they let him roam freely as well given his Role's Potential.
Why sudden? He said he would target farf this night phase. Another reason why I expected farf to die because that leaves Taku even more open. If Mafia keeps killing the apprentices targets the apprentices gets nothing done either and sooner or later gets lynched because of that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just wish our prostitutes would come out already to tell us who they targeted as that might also lead to finding the 2nd killer who failed to kill the past two nights.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Arjuna you claimed to be Hider right? behind who were you hiding tonight?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sry :/ unpacking shit. Gimme some time to fully read things. In a couple of hours I'll be posting more.

Votekill Desin
Didn't even had to check him. Empty dying as BK puts him as a liar for sure. If anyone needs me to explain it again, I'll gladly do it.

Checked on Lambu cause I don't trust him. The way I see it, either the defusers are máfia or the bomb is. I don't see why town would have both things. Since Asako died as a townie bomb (time one, Ik), I decided to check the defuser I suspect the most (even tho he said he used his ability alrdy, thought it could be a lie and he has a good role to risk killing with if he's not with the Janitor). Got no result, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's why I didn't get it. :lmao Faffs isn't sarcastic and can't joke in my world view. :lmao
Cause you have a weird view of me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Brb
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sry :/ unpacking shit. Gimme some time to fully read things. In a couple of hours I'll be posting more.

Votekill Desin
Didn't even had to check him. Empty dying as BK puts him as a liar for sure. If anyone needs me to explain it again, I'll gladly do it.

Checked on Lambu cause I don't trust him. The way I see it, either the defusers are máfia or the bomb is. I don't see why town would have both things. Since Asako died as a townie bomb (time one, Ik), I decided to check the defuser I suspect the most (even tho he said he used his ability alrdy, thought it could be a lie and he has a good role to risk killing with if he's not with the Janitor). Got no result, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cause you have a weird view of me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Brb
Oh come on. You didn't even need to check on me? You are either so gonna bite your assistance for wasting your time with me or you are really convincing mafia scum.

Who did you check on? Don't tell the results until that person states that night action but you can say who you checked instead of you number one suspect for "weird reasons"
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh fucj I can't read
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm torn on Taku if i'm honest,the Apprentice claim is a Mafia Cover Up as i heard and the sudden switch from James to Farf was a surprise for me,though i can understand it somewhat i find it weird they let him roam freely as well given his Role's Potential.
The fact he keeps making it public who he is learning from and who he is going to try next just doesnt sit well with me.
I kinda shook my head yesterday when he announced he was going to target lala.
This totally defeats the purpose of apprentice...also why be choosey?
Any town role is better than no role...he keeps saying learning from me would be worthless but atleast he would be confirmed...smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Figures
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's already Day 4! Time flies when you're on hiatus
~



Votes so far ka

​
​
Sry :/ unpacking shit. Gimme some time to fully read things. In a couple of hours I'll be posting more.

Votekill Desin
=_=

Votelock Desin

Count me out of any other plan you guys might have. This is borderline stupid. Give a pass to a 100% liar that won't even care to respond to Empty's result on him. You guys just let them lynch another townie. The whole fucking point was to at least get a máfia for sure today. I fucking hate people sometimes...
Vote kill desin24.
Anyway,i'm with Farf on this,if we let Desin get away today he may as well be the Janitor and cause more suspicion among ourselves or make it more complicated in general to hassit concrete guesses. Giving my Initial Vote then.

Votekill Desin24
!Votekill Lambu
Votekill Lambu

If desin is still no Innocent child tomorrow he can die next. After all a Mafia claiming IC makes no sense expect he stole it and that can't be the case as the first IC died, the 2nd got revealed already and desin made that claim before gnut was revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Also possible that Vand was a mafia and Janitor was all "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit". XD
My suspects are the same as yesterday Im hesitating between desin, taku & lambu.
oh thats interesting Holt,
ok both desin and lambu are pretty confirmed for me i ll go for lambu then !

votekill Lambu (might change depending on potential new reveals)
Vote Kill Lambu.
Votekill Lambu



Yeah I know, I'm just salty for her campaign against me.

Now the question is wether wewhether we believe Lambu or not the latest we will see will be at night when 2 people die or not
Lambu it is then?

!votekill Lambu

Despite what people say about Vandred and SonOfDaws:
  • Vandred was Time Bomb
  • SonOfDaws was Doctor
Votelock Lambu
Caught up on things, took a while tho!! Lambu!! :lmao
Votekill Lambu
Back at you ^ ^


R I P B U
13x (4x Post Penalty) (Demonsomething, Seraph, Holtish, JamesREE,Arjuna-tan,EREEn, Desin, Gnut, syx, Shinobi)
Desin12 5x (4x Post Penalty) (Farfosh)
Shino B 4x (4x Post Penalty)
Syx 4x (4x Post Penalty)
​

The dim dum day ends in just


Letsuh go~


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why did you pick him? And who were your previous Targets?
Ask Erin my previous Targets.You are 50 pages behind.

Basically thought taku won't be targeted.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ask Erin my previous Targets.You are 50 pages behind.

Basically thought taku won't be targeted.
Really?
He openly said he's trying to become a spy or detective...you thought he would be safe?:lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think there could be another reason why suddenly we have only 1 kill since night 3 and that at the same time the blocking on me started!
I'm considering that Daws was a third party or an insane doctor. Or a third party playing like an insane doctor. He said his 2 first actions were important and that then he'd go for eliminating mafia among inactive people. Maybe he was testing his sanity (fuck him and his aim tho). The fact that the "máfias" are coordinating too well (one blocks you, the other uses the Janitor to kill someone else) makes me think they are actually one party, with a good number.

I rly think everybody should reveal today. We had freaking 4 nights alrdy. Specially for those that could have results, we gotta learn them now and build better scenarios.
We should get all the accomplices as well. At this point, we have máfia afraid to say a name and traitors that could have been recruited...

Still reading.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ask Erin my previous Targets.You are 50 pages behind.

Basically thought taku won't be targeted.
Yes and her list doesn't tell me your N3 target,so please educate us if you don't mind.


The fact he keeps making it public who he is learning from and who he is going to try next just doesnt sit well with me.
I kinda shook my head yesterday when he announced he was going to target lala.
This totally defeats the purpose of apprentice...also why be choosey?
Any town role is better than no role...he keeps saying learning from me would be worthless but atleast he would be confirmed...smh
Good point you're making there,i didn't think of that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
1- desin- Empty said her N1 targets where desin, gnut and Asako. And she got that action was redirected. Now we know Greg is innocent and has no actions, Asako said already that she didn't get to use her actions. By default, desin was the redirected one. He claiming IC so he shouldn't have had any action .
Oh you explained it again alrdy xD thx
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm considering that Daws was a third party or an insane doctor. Or a third party playing like an insane doctor. He said his 2 first actions were important and that then he'd go for eliminating mafia among inactive people. Maybe he was testing his sanity (fuck him and his aim tho). The fact that the "máfias" are coordinating too well (one blocks you, the other uses the Janitor to kill someone else) makes me think they are actually one party, with a good number.

I rly think everybody should reveal today. We had freaking 4 nights alrdy. Specially for those that could have results, we gotta learn them now and build better scenarios.
We should get all the accomplices as well. At this point, we have máfia afraid to say a name and traitors that could have been recruited...

Still reading.
I agree with that,i think most that refuse to hint or reveal now are not Pro Town,i doubt there is a Role THAT important at this Point that it cannot be revealed.

anyway as i said,if Shinobi is against revealing today again she becomes a certain suspect for me,definitely think Desin should get lynched today though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes and her list doesn't tell me your N3 target,so please educate us if you don't mind.



Good point you're making there,i didn't think of that.
He has been alittle to open about what hes doing as an apprentice.
Couple games back i was one and people gave me shit to reveal my targets....i refused.
For one that puts my teacher at risk and opens a possibility of being framed.
Im not the sharpest player but atleast i know that much.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dude we are all going to look like fools if takuan ends up a mafia and gets away with this bullshit all game.
Eventually he will become a sacrifice because of his own supposed choices.
I don't fully trust him, but I think his action this night was logical. Targeting James will get him nowhere. Sadly it seems like James will keep getting blocked and then killed. I just wished he had picked Seraph instead. Imo a doctor is much more important than a Spy and the máfia is legging Seraph live for wtv reason. So either Taku would die and show that Seraph is máfia, or he'd "never learn" cause he became a máfia as well (showing the same) or we'd have 2 doctors. 4th option would be he'd never learn anything if máfia would kill Seraph but hey he's alrdy a perma apprenctice '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, that doesnt mean I trust Taku. I just don't think he's priority.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah right, Hardy died tonight, not Farf. Strange. Why would they lynch Hardy who hasn't said who he would spy on tonight unlike Farf? For some reason I was sure Farf would get killed because she would spy on desin this night, even if desin was innocent, that claim together with her death would have caused lots of strife to get rid of desin.
It's not strange '-' spying on Desin now was unecessary. They prolly didn't use him for anything. Hardy was a wild card to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top