Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah....he sure played undercover this game.
Guess he should've killed holt afterall
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,612
Gender
Female
Country
China
The long night is over!!
The last one to fall before the final battle of the game!!
We may have gotten rid of the first rule but we're keep the secondary role under wraps XD
~


Gnut
Innocent Child



​
comic will follow when less sleepy​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,612
Gender
Female
Country
China



It's day 9...
And just three players left.
There's nothing much beyond this...
What does it take to rea c h t h e e n d?
~

​
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Desin have something to say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi you too. I'm super curious bout what you both will say, before I reveal what I found
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Shinobi, desin, neither of you are willing to talk? I see you're both lurking
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Desin have something to say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi you too. I'm super curious bout what you both will say, before I reveal what I found
To be honest I rather thought that there would be just a traitor left and no one with actual killing power but I guess I was mistaken. Since Syx turned out to be actual mafia I thought it may be me. Honestly I trust you Holt the most since you lynched both red and orange mafia alike. Regarding shinobi, the only explanation I would have would be that he specifically mentioned protecting you as a doc but actually he just diverted his mafia from killing you and thus building trust?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I will go to sleep though since it is way past 12 now. See you in 7 hours
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
To be honest I rather thought that there would be just a traitor left and no one with actual killing power but I guess I was mistaken. Since Syx turned out to be actual mafia I thought it may be me. Honestly I trust you Holt the most since you lynched both red and orange mafia alike. Regarding shinobi, the only explanation I would have would be that he specifically mentioned protecting you as a doc but actually he just diverted his mafia from killing you and thus building trust?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I will go to sleep though since it is way past 12 now. See you in 7 hours
Ok, question for you- why was Greg the target?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi I am waiting for your response. Why do you keep lurking and leaving without saying anything :-_-
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Desin have something to say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi you too. I'm super curious bout what you both will say, before I reveal what I found
@shinobi I am waiting for your response. Why do you keep lurking and leaving without saying anything :-_-
I didn't leave! The thing is, I also suspected your det claim, but you delivered both Orange and Red Mafia so I protected you the last nights. I think that desin is a real traitor and got recruited, but I'm trying to find out how it happened.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't leave! The thing is, I also suspected your det claim, but you delivered both Orange and Red Mafia so I protected you the last nights. I think that desin is a real traitor and got recruited, but I'm trying to find out how it happened.
Why do you think he is? How do you intend to find out how it happened? And lastly, you're saying that like desin, you're leading theory is that there's a traitor who was recruited?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Why do you think he is? How do you intend to find out how it happened? And lastly, you're saying that like desin, you're leading theory is that there's a traitor who was recruited?
desin was announced IC before, so yup If it's him I think he got recruited after that, the name he got was syx who's a mafia, so the thought he's a real traitor was there too.
what about your results?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
desin was announced IC before, so yup If it's him I think he got recruited after that, the name he got was syx who's a mafia, so the thought he's a real traitor was there too.
what about your results?
Interesting. What name did you get? Also, if i proposed killing desin now would you be on board?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll share my results. But I want to hear unbiased thoughts first
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Interesting. What name did you get? Also, if i proposed killing desin now would you be on board?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll share my results. But I want to hear unbiased thoughts first
As I said I got Aizen. And when the game didn't end after demon was lynched my first thought was desin and I said why. Don't propose that before you share what you have. I kind of want to vote you now XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ok, question for you- why was Greg the target?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi I am waiting for your response. Why do you keep lurking and leaving without saying anything :-_-
Well it's the only option left. Shinobi claimed doc and was suposed to protect you since you had by far the most important role. So you couldn't be killed or Greg and I would immediately know it was shinobi's doing. Which leaves me and Greg.

Since I had an actual mafia as a name that was given, I would be easier to frame so Greg died.
There is only one person to convince in such a case which is you.

I looked through the game a bit and did you see that red mafia only had simple members so far? Not a single one with any special abilities. I'm starting to believe the red mafia started with one mafia, possibly even a mafia boss to make it more even and some actual traitors in the game. Which would leave Shinobi as the real mafia boss.

On the other hand if you are the one red mafia with a skill being their mafia detective I would forever bow to the boldness of killing two teammates to get our trust. As seen in the last days one sign from you and the townies immediately lynched your target.

Applying Occam's razor Shinobi's case simply needs less presumptions even though it's still a fantastic mafia play.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I thought about Holt’s situation and I don’t see that as mafia play, I’m missing the big picture here? I don’t know, For now I’ll stick with the easier explanation that desin got recruited in the last nights, killed gnut now because he’s a confirmed townie and can’t frame him, took his chances with 3 unconfirmed players throwing suspicions on each other.

@Holt are you going to say what you think and what you got? Not much time left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top