Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm going to post in a sec shinobi. I just got here, trying to gather my thoughts. Will also post my results then vote
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
As I said I got Aizen. And when the game didn't end after demon was lynched my first thought was desin and I said why. Don't propose that before you share what you have. I kind of want to vote you now XD
Understandable but I'm stumped. I mean, we've come this far already. Would be painful for things to turn out the wrong way
Well it's the only option left. Shinobi claimed doc and was suposed to protect you since you had by far the most important role. So you couldn't be killed or Greg and I would immediately know it was shinobi's doing. Which leaves me and Greg.

Since I had an actual mafia as a name that was given, I would be easier to frame so Greg died.
There is only one person to convince in such a case which is you.

I looked through the game a bit and did you see that red mafia only had simple members so far? Not a single one with any special abilities. I'm starting to believe the red mafia started with one mafia, possibly even a mafia boss to make it more even and some actual traitors in the game. Which would leave Shinobi as the real mafia boss.

On the other hand if you are the one red mafia with a skill being their mafia detective I would forever bow to the boldness of killing two teammates to get our trust. As seen in the last days one sign from you and the townies immediately lynched your target.

Applying Occam's razor Shinobi's case simply needs less presumptions even though it's still a fantastic mafia play.
Interesting thought. A mafia boss starter and rest as traitors. I'd like to evaluate the possibility of this as it is something even I considered.
These are the night kills:
Into Memory || Memoirs For the Minority

1. @Asako as Kalluto || Time Bomb, died Night 1
2. @Crescent Jinx as Feitan || Barkeeper, died Night 1


4. @Vandred as Leorio || Time Bomb, died Night 2
5. @Aizen as Phinks || Innocent Child, died Night 2

7.@SonOfDaws as Pakunoda || Doctor, died Night 3


9. @Hardy as Kurapika || Spy, died Night 4

11. @James Rye as Amane || Detective, died Night 5
12. @Seraph as Gon || Doctor, died Night 5


15. @Farfalla as Machi || Spy, died Night 6

No Night 7 kill
No Night 8 kill
19. @gnut as Bonolenov || Innocent Child (D3)


6.@GrySun as Killua || Mafia Member, died Day 2
14. @Arjuna as Nobunaga || Mafia Member, died Day 5
17. @Erinyes as Isaac || Mafia Member, destroyed Day 7
18. @Demonspeed as Franklin || Mafia Member, executed Day 8
But your theory doesn't hold up to fact. No we know there are 2 mafia teams...we had 2 kills both N1 and N2, and then lynched Gry who was revealed as Red Mafia member D2 (which comes after N2). For what you're proposing to work, then there should have been 1 kill either N1 or N2 since that's the earliest Gry's recruitment could have happened. Also, we know Janitor was orange, so it no N1 Janitor kill doesn't mean anything here. I had clarified from hosts earlier, but a traitor can be recruited by any team that can recruit traitors (which essentially means both mafia). I have a hard time believing only red hit traitors. Furthermore, I don't see red potentially going after Arjuna (claimed hider). Not to mention, no matter what, starting the game with 4 mafia (3 orange, 1 red) is unfair no matter how you look at it. I considered why since N6 there have either been 1 kill or none. If shinobi really was the mafia boss going around recruiting, it would be tough leaving me alive. She'd have no way to know which players are traitors..and look at the mafia even. Those were suspicious people. Ideally mafia kill confirmed or less suspicious, leaving the others to frame themselves. And leaving a det alive is too dangerous. I find it unlikely shinobi could have possibly been mafia all along.

Well, as for my results, I checked desin yesterday. Actually, it is because of this potential mafia boss play that I did not check shinobi. I figured if he is the real mafia boss (assuming it exists), I won't be able to find him out by checking. We had 2 confirmed IC, Greg is obviously clean. So I thought I'd check Desin, get guilty (meaning innocent) and thus automatically prove by means of elimination that shinobi is the last mafia.

But I got innocent on Desin! Spent so much time trying to understand why you'd show so even if you were a confirmed IC. The only conclusion I could arrive at is that you were a real traitor who got recruited. I was curious to see if either of you will provide a different alternative that can explain my results (this is why I didn't reveal first) but it seems there isn't.

!Votekill Desin24
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi @desin24 you both don't want to say anything?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
@Holt I was waiting for desin to say something before I vote him, apparently not. My thoughts were that it's desin who we're after and you say you got innocent on him so let's end this

Votekill Desin


 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And you desin? Your silence is an answer itself though :heh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
C'mon @desin24 don't be a spoil sport. All the others fell with pride
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
And you desin? Your silence is an answer itself though :heh
Well what can I say. At least I got blood on my hands before I perish. Soz Gnut. I may be no Netero but I shall follow his image.

Votekill desingated survivor/ basically italy

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well what can I say. At least I got blood on my hands before I perish. Soz Gnut. I may be no Netero but I shall follow his image.
Now we're talking

Well, let's finish up. !Votelock Desin24
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Well what can I say. At least I got blood on my hands before I perish. Soz Gnut. I may be no Netero but I shall follow his image.

Votekill desingated survivor/ basically italy

And to think you were an Innocent child!! :nah

Votelock Desin
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My last 2 night action reveals will be interesting :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hosts, put us out of this misery plss
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
My last 2 night action reveals will be interesting :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hosts, put us out of this misery plss
You checked gnut didn't you?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
NIGHT 10 STARTS NOW​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top