Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
me too actually I more into comedy than romance. Comedy genre is what drags me in the most. The most interesting part for me. Are You Human Too has a bit of romance. It's not too heavy. The last episodes were boring imo, but overall the whole drama was great. Your House Helper is more friendly to the viewers, it's relaxing, relieving, and can help solve problems at house. There's a lot of leads in it and each has own story, it's like mini arc. As for Do Bong Soon, its romance is too heavy but so is its comedy so it kinda balances out.

happy watching :^_^
So I've finished Are You Human Too? and overall I liked it and the fact that you could tell they'd invested a lot of time in post-production for the effects. The plot conveniences annoyed me though ( especially in the 2nd half of the season) and the fact that the resolution of the main relationship boiled down to the last 2-3 mins of the season. I wish they would've given Shin and Kang So Bong more time in that last episode.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So I've finished Are You Human Too? and overall I liked it and the fact that you could tell they'd invested a lot of time in post-production for the effects. The plot conveniences annoyed me though ( especially in the 2nd half of the season) and the fact that the resolution of the main relationship boiled down to the last 2-3 mins of the season. I wish they would've given Shin and Kang So Bong more time in that last episode.
naniiiiiiiiii that's really fast! To think that I spent weeks.... :blink

Dr. Oh Ro-ra though. The death scene was heartbreaking. :crying yeah I wish so too. In fact I thought So Bong would end up with human Nam Shin but I was wrong haha.

So what are you going to watch next?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
naniiiiiiiiii that's really fast! To think that I spent weeks.... :blink

Dr. Oh Ro-ra though. The death scene was heartbreaking. :crying yeah I wish so too. In fact I thought So Bong would end up with human Nam Shin but I was wrong haha.

So what are you going to watch next?
I had days off work and plenty of time to procrastinate.

I wasn't that affected by it because she I disliked the way she treated Shin III after Human Shin woke up; even if it was to distance herself emotionally from him. I was just more annoyed that Shin and So Bong couldn't get a proper happy ending and that Director Seo didn't get the death he deserved.

Hmmm I dunno, maybe Your House Helper. I think Rakuten ViKi will likely have it on there.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I had days off work and plenty of time to procrastinate.

I wasn't that affected by it because she I disliked the way she treated Shin III after Human Shin woke up; even if it was to distance herself emotionally from him. I was just more annoyed that Shin and So Bong couldn't get a proper happy ending and that Director Seo didn't get the death he deserved.

Hmmm I dunno, maybe Your House Helper. I think Rakuten ViKi will likely have it on there.
oh yes that Seo Jong-gil.. also his subordinate.

Your House Helper ends next week in my place. I watch it via KBS World
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh yes that Seo Jong-gil.. also his subordinate.

Your House Helper ends next week in my place. I watch it via KBS World
I'd forgotten about that guy; can't believe his fate at the end too.

I'll start Your House Helper tomorrow; I kinda got distracted and started reading Golden Kamuy.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Your House Helper ended :feelsbadman my Bona :crying I hope she will play a role in drama soon

more recs:
Oh My Ghost
Park Bo Young is in this drama too (she's in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon). It's about a female ghost who can't ascend to the heaven because she died as a virgin and killed by a psycho. In order to being able to ascend to the heaven, she must possess a girl, who works at a restaurant.

Bring It On, Ghost
it's about ghost too haha :tem Bong-Pal who is a intelligent uni student is friends with a female ghost. She can't ascend to the heaven because she forgets how she died. She must find it out at all costs.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your House Helper ended :feelsbadman my Bona :crying I hope she will play a role in drama soon

more recs:
Oh My Ghost
Park Bo Young is in this drama too (she's in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon). It's about a female ghost who can't ascend to the heaven because she died as a virgin and killed by a psycho. In order to being able to ascend to the heaven, she must possess a girl, who works at a restaurant.

Bring It On, Ghost
it's about ghost too haha :tem Bong-Pal who is a intelligent uni student is friends with a female ghost. She can't ascend to the heaven because she forgets how she died. She must find it out at all costs.
Is this like some Ghost franchise or something :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kiki have you started watching my shows yet?

Strong Woman Do Bong is good but man, the police investigating stuff really frustrates me. So many dumb things; I've never seen such incompetent police force before. :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Kiki have you started watching my shows yet?
Hello My Twenties? Not yet :feelsbadman

Strong Woman Do Bong is good but man, the police investigating stuff really frustrates me. So many dumb things; I've never seen such incompetent police force before. :XD
lol yeah it's frustrating. The case is even delayed til the end. But it's what spices things up
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello My Twenties? Not yet :feelsbadman
So...I would've watched 2 of your recs now and you haven't even started one?

lol yeah it's frustrating. The case is even delayed til the end. But it's what spices things up
If there was a reason to drop it; it'd be this. The comedy is good; between the school kids, the gangsters,Gristle, the president and Do Bong; you get a lot of funny scenes. Argh this has jarred me right up.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So...I would've watched 2 of your recs now and you haven't even started one?
:grin

I am busy. Still looking for time :hmph This September is hella busy. What else beside Hello My Twenties?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:grin

I am busy. Still looking for time :hmph This September is hella busy. What else beside Hello My Twenties?
Goblin, Something in the Rain and Introverted Boss.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Goblin, Something in the Rain and Introverted Boss.
oh I've watched Goblin. It was really good. I know some of its OST too. Goblin was like viral here too. I havent watched the other two. Introverted Boss seems interesting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh I've watched Goblin. It was really good. I know some of its OST too. Goblin was like viral here too. I havent watched the other two. Introverted Boss seems interesting.

Okay so I finished; last episode was really funny. I'm glad they made time show all that happened after main plot of the series was resolved.

Yep, Goblin is really good; characters and story. Even the villain was good; I would've liked for him to have shown up earlier.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't actually use MAL anymore( I can't remember the last time I logged in)...it's just kinda...there to keep a list of stuff that I've seen and occasionally update.
Oh :emocat
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Are you interested in detective genre?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah, what are you recommending?
The Ghost Detective (another ghost drama :D)
Tunnel

I am currently watching The Ghost Detective. I didn't watch Tunnel but I think it's good. But both lack comedy and are serious.

Btw what made you watch K-dramas? And how did you know I watch them?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ghost Hunt is also great.Recently I was recommended of it.
 
Top