- Joined
- Jan 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,955
- Reaction score
- 2,573
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Better late than never. It doesn't look bad, pretty stiff in some areas but the visuals look alright and the VAs match the characters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I ended up listening to their songs once it was announced who was doing the OP. The band is great for sure.It looks pretty fine to me. I just hope it's paced well enough. Also, is that the OP? Sounds great.
Yeah I was fine with it until the finishing move shot. If they're just gonna be stills, they could've at least made the demon surrounding look cooler. I'm hoping it's actually better than what we saw.Ooh, doesn’t look too bad tbh. Only thing that looked weird was the finishing move shot, but that was also kinda cool in its own right. Ozeki looks kinda weird, but its not biggy. Voices are spot on for the most part too. Also liking the overall style they’ve gone with. Looking forward to seeing more, but it at least seems it’ll still be a fun watch, even if they butcher the pacing.
This is honestly mixed news to me. On one hand, its good for BC that its going to get that continued promotion and will likely have more episodes than Heroaca, all without any break and in a daytime slot, but on the other hand, the production is all over the place. I worry for the health of the staff as the schedule will be gruesome. Still this was honestly expected though it might have been good to give a 2 cour break before resuming but that's just me.Apparently Crunchyroll confirmed Black Clover is continuing on in October so it's longer than a year
And why ?I'm shocked I tell you. Absolutely shocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If all goes well we will have to wait another year for that.Cool, we will have new opening songs and we will see Zora animated.