- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
At least you have a shelf lol I just have mine stacked on the edge of my desk. Granted I only have like 5 volumes total, but still.
The rise of Jujutsu remains a mystery to me. I didn't see anything special so far.shoseki updated for 9/4
Jujutsu is doing better than Dr Stone and Platinum End, both its volume are in top 50
Kenshin is only behind OP and Heroaca
Ziga and Noah are doing better than Momiji and Invade you
so much interesting stuff happening
I have this feeling that as soon as the anime ends, the manga will end too.If HZ gets 70-100k per volume backlog then it can easily make the top 30. It could even do less than 100k and still make it since the cut off is going down by each year. (honestly dont remember the cutoff for last year)
What's annoying is that Shueisha clearly doesnt give a fuck about the scandal. As a company, they should've shown some moral sense and banned him from ever writing again, at least for them.The rise of Jujutsu remains a mystery to me. I didn't see anything special so far.
Japs don't really care about Watsuki's scandal.
Wow, even on amazon it's getting positive reviews wtf man. Takeshi got nailed over it's scandal on amazon reviews but I noticed that quite a lot of fans were defending Shimabu whenever the scandal is brought up on twitter/amazon. Then again, both cases are different.The rise of Jujutsu remains a mystery to me. I didn't see anything special so far.
Japs don't really care about Watsuki's scandal.
I have this feeling that as soon as the anime ends, the manga will end too.
she*.
What's annoying is that Shueisha clearly doesnt give a fuck about the scandal. As a company, they should've shown some moral sense and banned him from ever writing again, at least for them.
And Jujutsu is an entertaining mediocre series that has charm. That's basically what it is. The character art is unique and you can tell the mangaka cares about he is doing, even if isn't anything spectacular. It's something most series don't portray, the passion of the mangaka.

Oh yeah, you're right. Completely forgot about that. We all even had discussion on the forums here about this.she*![]()
Honestly in my opinion they shouldn't even be compared since they are on completely different levels.Wow, even on amazon it's getting positive reviews wtf man. Takeshi got nailed over it's scandal on amazon reviews but I noticed that quite a lot of fans were defending Shimabu whenever the scandal is brought up on twitter/amazon. Then again, both cases are different.
Actually didn't the mangaka themselves say just because they drew themselves as a girl doesn't mean that they are female?Oh yeah, you're right. Completely forgot about that. We all even had discussion on the forums here about this.

http://shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/Can you post the list ?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the one-shots published for the GFC were judged separately from the rest of the magazine since it's a separate competition. Then again, I really don't have anything to base this off of, so I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case.Nak the hack is starting a new series in #42 during GFC period when he could start it in #43 in the GFC break
I hope the spoilers are wrong, because how is that fair? 40+ pages oneshot has to compete with 40+ pages new series for readers votes when the other entries didn't
http://shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/
Lol, I can feel the author's bitterness from here. Purposely doing that to literally the only thing any anyone even remotely enjoyed from the series. Ziga was truly deserving of the axing it received.Sooooo, what was the plot of Ziga? Recalling last chapter raws
MC mother was evil, shark teeth dunno what he did, pteradonon boy and MC became ''bros'' and manga ended with MC and other kaijus destroying the world
Momiji in the 130s on its first day and Invade You in the 180s. Can't say there's any surprises there.shoseki updated for 9/4
Jujutsu is doing better than Dr Stone and Platinum End, both its volume are in top 50
Kenshin is only behind OP and Heroaca
Ziga and Noah are doing better than Momiji and Invade you
so much interesting stuff happening
Goodbye Invade You, we hardly knew you. I'm pretty surprised Gintama isn't getting the lead color page for its final chapter considering how long it has been running for. I'm really hoping some of these new series are new comedies that will actually be good. We desperately need some to stick around. Also, things aren't looking to good for Alice to Taiyou unfortunately.Look like :
Invade You end in #41
Gintama get color page in #42 for last chapter
New serie in #42 : Shishunki Renaissance David-kun by Yuushin KUROKI.
HxH returns in issue 43So supposedly issue 42 has Gintama's last chapter, a Gold Future Cup one-shot, a new series and Hunter x Hunter's return? Seems like a lot of colour pages stuff going on.
And to top it all off its probably going to debut above and outsell Soma. Which is more sad is debatable but this sheer indifference to what he did is quite irritating. On the other hand, we can say that its only the hardcore fans, the ones who have separated the creator from the work that are buying it as its more Kenshin. I mean it was huge back in the day. My problem is that he came back within 6 months and is making money off of the whole thing, only having to pay a relatively small fine, something he can make back with this volume release..
What's annoying is that Shueisha clearly doesnt give a fuck about the scandal. As a company, they should've shown some moral sense and banned him from ever writing again, at least for them.
oh my bad I got my dates mixed upHxH returns in issue 43