Discussion - Art Contest Discussion Thread | Page 147 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Oh yeah, completely forgot the enter the chibi contest lol. Oh well, there is one thing I can definitely do tho.

Have a big 'fuck' and a nice 'you' @Farfalla

My job is here done. For the rest, good luck lads and lasses. =3=/

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Congratz to @Organizized ,and thanks to everyone else that submitted something for the contest as well,i liked those sets. :super
Though mine wasn't even worth a single vote...Rip.

Probably won't participate in the upcoming Contest,but i'll be sure to check the submissions out.:verily

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Congrats @Organizized and @MarmaladeSky :verily awesome sets

I completely forgot about the drawing contest despite watching the forum the other day :facepalm I blame college stuff and my seasonal job :whistle
But i am surprised there werent any entries despite the numeroous votes it got on the poll, interesting :hmmhas this ever happened before, or is this a first

Video eh, if time allows it i think ill be able to work something up.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I was also gonna do at least a little doodle or something but then my son got sick and I haven’t really had the time. Shame the whole category went to waste, would’ve liked to see what people came up with. :/

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
congrats @Organizized @MarmaladeSky & @Valhalla777 and thanks everyone who joins, :zomg

Congratz to @Organizized ,and thanks to everyone else that submitted something for the contest as well,i liked those sets. :super
Though mine wasn't even worth a single vote...Rip.

Probably won't participate in the upcoming Contest,but i'll be sure to check the submissions out.:verily

but you re doing an amazing job, keep joining. You know, most of times i dont get that much votes im usually far behind everyone, but its ok, i dont actually care about votes, i would prolly feel uncomfortable if i were to get more, as i m not an artist to begin with, Im joining for the fun and bc im learning a lot by trying stuff.
you re doing great, keep joining and giving your best :zomg

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
congrats @Organizized @MarmaladeSky & @Valhalla777 and thanks everyone who joins, :zomg

but you re doing an amazing job, keep joining. You know, most of times i dont get that much votes im usually far behind everyone, but its ok, i dont actually care about votes, i would prolly feel uncomfortable if i were to get more, as i m not an artist to begin with, Im joining for the fun and bc im learning a lot by trying stuff.
you re doing great, keep joining and giving your best :zomg
Thanks a lot Erin :D ,but i meant that i most likely won't be able to participate cause i might be busy at the time.

I don't mind the Votes much myself,but i do think of them as a sort of reward for the effort and creativity applied to the submission of mine maybe that's why it left a sour taste in my mouth. :/

TrienDarkform

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Welp, was looking outside the last week to see if there was anything interesting I could video that would look like fall.

Today it snowed.

Technially, it's still summer, you know...

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Forgot to mention, the guitar music in my video is taken from the Splice app, and the other song is “Baby Elephant Walk” by Henry Mancini.