Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yo, sup? (if you're still alive here, which I ain't either.)
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Man, I love Germany, lucky you.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I never thought attending business conventions would be so great

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@syx I'm curious to know what you're keeping up with lately. What are you reading at the moment?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx I'm curious to know what you're keeping up with lately. What are you reading at the moment?
Awesome thread title by the way! Makes me feel like an Irregular.


  • Fumetsu no Anata e
  • Made in Abyss
  • Mahou Tsukai no Yome
  • One Piece
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou
  • Tower of God
  • Vinland Saga
  • Yakusoku no Neverland
I'm up to date with every series bar Fumetsu no Anata e where I'm at chapter 40 currently. Can't complain about my list, all things considered, I enjoy them all with One Piece being the weakest and Yakusoku, Vinland and Shingeki at the top. :amuse
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's a pretty solid list. I'm reading most of what you are, bar One Piece and Made in Abyss (Which I want to pick up soon). I'm also re-reading a few old favourites like Eyeshield 21, Kuroko no Baske, 20th Century Boys and Trigun.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well, if you have never read One Piece, then it's best to not bother with it honestly (unpopular opinion here). =)
You are way better off with Made in Abyss or another series. Did you watch Made in Abyss? The anime series is very faithful to the original source and - in my opinion - one of the very few animes which give a better experience than the manga itself. I would suggest that you watch the show first and continue with the manga.

I picked up the KnB anime series recently and completed S1. It's very solid so far, but not exceptional. Did you read or watch Haikyuu? If yes, how would you compare them?

Eyeshield 21 rings a bell. Heard a lot of good stuff about it, but I'm not exactly the type who picks up sports series. 20th Century Boys and Trigun are series everyone probably heard about as well. Do you enjoy them?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, if you have never read One Piece, then it's best to not bother with it honestly (unpopular opinion here). =)
You are way better off with Made in Abyss or another series. Did you watch Made in Abyss? The anime series is very faithful to the original source and - in my opinion - one of the very few animes which give a better experience than the manga itself. I would suggest that you watch the show first and continue with the manga.

I picked up the KnB anime series recently and completed S1. It's very solid so far, but not exceptional. Did you read or watch Haikyuu? If yes, how would you compare them?

Eyeshield 21 rings a bell. Heard a lot of good stuff about it, but I'm not exactly the type who picks up sports series. 20th Century Boys and Trigun are series everyone probably heard about as well. Do you enjoy them?
I love anything created by Urasawa. I often tote him as one of the greatest Mangaka of our time.

I haven't read or watched Made in Abyss no but I hear the anime is stellar. I enjoy all those very early 90's and 2000's manga. I read a lot of them as a kind since my older siblings collected a few.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've been keeping up with Tower of God ever since I picked it up in 2015 too. I recently seem to have really regained a passion for it though. <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I've been keeping up with Tower of God ever since I picked it up in 2015 too. I recently seem to have really regained a passion for it though. <3
Your thread title and avatar speak for itself. :lmao

Do you also read the preview chapters of Tower of God?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Your thread title and avatar speak for itself. :lmao

Do you also read the preview chapters of Tower of God?
Sometimes, yeah. Other weeks I'm a little too busy but I'm mad for it these days :D

Here's hoping you could participate in the upcoming Mafia Game but :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Sometimes, yeah. Other weeks I'm a little too busy but I'm mad for it these days :D
It's always good to have a series which pumps you with loads of hype. I can totally understand why in regards to Tower of God. :nod
Here's hoping you could participate in the upcoming Mafia Game but :(
But you gave away all the cool characters to others. : /

Jokes aside, I have the deadline for the sign ups in mind. Mafia Game requires a lot of time, and I'm often not sure if I want to spend so much time on it. Keeping up with all those posts can be a real pain in the ass, even though the game itself is really fun. I'm really indecisive. : /
 
Top