- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
I sure do hope the dialogue jokes are good because that art is actually the most mediocre thing I've seen in a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those at least have backgrounds. All we got here is some dirt and the corner of a football goalFull Drive? Noah Notes? Demon's Plan? Full Drive???
only manga that had mediocre art outta these was Demons PlanFull Drive? Noah Notes? Demon's Plan? Full Drive???
speaking of HxH anime, there are rumors the mobile game is getting an anime, Greed Island 2 or somethingTheir ratings are practically identical also HxH has been on the block for two years and is going to end next Summer so pushing it back makes sense.
romcoms don't last long in Jump, Nisekoi is the longest running romcom in history and even that ran for a couple of yearsYuuna is in full endgame mode right now so it could end very soon. It'll depend on whether it goes back to gag chapters for a while after the final boss stuff though.
tbf not serializing your GFC entry worked well for Gotoge and AkutamiApollo seems dope. Cant wait for us to all like the one shot and then never see him serialized within the next 3 years
Taotao is a miniseries it's a serialization of his oneshot Kung Fu Masteranyone have a link where I can read his previous one shot Taotao?
43 & 45 too.42 is a Saturday issue
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cool art style but I can't get excited about oneshots.
"I was in the generation of Gintama. You did a good job Sorachi -sensei! I will work hard to meet you one day!" - Gege Akutami's author comment
CGI has made great strides in 2018 though. See MonsterStrike2018.Man they've made it this far without having to rely on such close shots of CGI. Aside from that, I do like Narancia's VA. But lets pray that they wont have to use CG for too much, I don't want one of the best fights to be CG man.
Narancia is a girl and you can’t change my mindMan they've made it this far without having to rely on such close shots of CGI. Aside from that, I do like Narancia's VA. But lets pray that they wont have to use CG for too much, I don't want one of the best fights to be CG man.
.