- Joined
- Apr 2, 2018
- Messages
- 2,112
- Reaction score
- 3,057
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
possiblyI heard Jump Force beta is coming soon. Can it be datamined and then entire roster being revealed? lol
Yeah, I saw you sometimes with the Tokyo Ghoul avatar hahaI will say that Black Clover games looks fun.
Red Dead Redemtpion 2 and Black Ops 4 should be afraid.
Yeah, yeah, my mistake... Its Nemesis162, sorry.
Internet is a small place, i'm there too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Her artstyle is so good. I love it.Act Age Mangaka drawing Samon-kun wa summoner
Yeah, it's tough. I'm still hoping Shun Numa comes back with a big hit, but it is a shame that we don't get to see more of Samon.The pain from the manga getting axed wasn't enough, I see. Sure, just keep on hurting me this way ;_;
Idk, I feel like there won't be Toriko. Jump Force is really catering towards the west and Toriko isn't even that popular in the west. This applies more so with Kinnikuman.The trailer is coming tonight because there is a whole panel dedicated to Jump Force in TGS where also the the director and other important figures will be there to discuss the game.
As for Yu Yu Hakusho, if you look real close at one of Killua's pictures in the game it looks like he is attacking a character that greatly resembles Toguro. Also new maps will be revealed in the panel tonight where one of them is Japan (from the looks of it it's kind of a Kyoto-esq environment). You can see glimpses of the Japanese map in the HxH and Yugi pictures.
Lastly, Bandai on twitter was teasing Viz media about JoJo being in Jump force so that could also be revealed tonight (or at worst in jump fiesta, but I honestly don't think it will take that long for JoJo characters)
Along the current roster, if we get Hokuto no ken, Kenshin, Yu Yu hakusho, D.Gray man and Toriko characters I would be very happy (I'd love for Sakigake and Kinnikuman characters to be in the game but the chances of that happening seem very slim at the moment)
People keep saying this, but they can’t just ignore the Japanese side of things, because it’s still where they’ll likely get the majority of their sales from. Heck, aside from what’s already been added, there are only a handful of other series that you can even say are popular in the west in the first place.Idk, I feel like there won't be Toriko. Jump Force is really catering towards the west and Toriko isn't even that popular in the west. This applies more so with Kinnikuman.
Are past rossters useful? I was sure FighterZ has way less than most previous game rosters forexample.The entirety of the Toriko manga is available in English, sure it wasn't a huge success but it was at least a major mainstay in Viz Jump. And Kinnikuman is relatively well known depending on the country (at least for the toys localised as M.U.S.C.L.E.).
J-stars had 39 playable characters for comparison so I imagine we'll get a roster of a similar size or a bit more. I'm also think we may see less series total than J-stars but more per series on average.
Jinou is everywhere lol, i want to see him in next issue's cover.