The Last Person to Post Wins - Qliphoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I feel disgusted
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If I ever decide to meet up with anyone, don’t go expecting a hug from me. You’ll get a half-wave or a head-bob from a few meters away and an awkward “hey” and be happy about it.

Ust and I have - sort of - agreed on a greeting in advance which I might be able to apply to Tom and possibly Greg, but that’s about it. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I ever decide to meet up with anyone, don’t go expecting a hug from me. You’ll get a half-wave or a head-bob from a few meters away and an awkward “hey” and be happy about it.

Ust and I have - sort of - agreed on a greeting in advance which I might be able to apply to Tom and possibly Greg, but that’s about it. :XD
Perhaps a paper-bag with two cut outs of the eyes will do ? :XD
Sounds like a cool meet up!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If I ever decide to meet up with anyone, don’t go expecting a hug from me. You’ll get a half-wave or a head-bob from a few meters away and an awkward “hey” and be happy about it.

Ust and I have - sort of - agreed on a greeting in advance which I might be able to apply to Tom and possibly Greg, but that’s about it. :XD
:chu
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If I ever decide to meet up with anyone, don’t go expecting a hug from me. You’ll get a half-wave or a head-bob from a few meters away and an awkward “hey” and be happy about it.

Ust and I have - sort of - agreed on a greeting in advance which I might be able to apply to Tom and possibly Greg, but that’s about it. :XD
imma hug u bitch

break yo bac
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This eventually would only occur when you actually came to a meeting. :hmph
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I once went to Vaxjo Sweden in the middle of nowhere, how closer???
Why didn’t you tell me? :gwah That’s only like an hour and a half two hours away by car.

Which reminds me I live pretty damn near blai but never met him either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway, I’m thinking I’ll definitely try to join the next time there’s a Europe meet (if it’s not next year since I’ll have a new baby then). At least if it’s somewhere kinda North Europe-y. Yeah.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guarantee you get a strong handshake and a hug from me...
yeah unless you walk straight pass them.

:nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm in for something like that as well \@.@/
Whenever I'm also baby-free so I can get myself drugged in the plane
Don't think you want to do that '+'/?
:eek:
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top