There's a lot of satisfying k-dramasHard to decide between which series?
Why?I didn't even finish the episode; just wasn't able to get into it. I'll try to finish tonight. What's his film about?
The genre is action-comedy. It's about 2 men that enroll in police academy. One night they witness a girl gets kidnapped by a group that steal ova.
So manyFavourite? Just one? tough...between Jung Yoo-Jin, Son Ye-Jin, Kim Go-Eun, Yoo In-Na, Lee Elijah, Kong Seun-Yeon, Park Bo-Young, Park Hye-Soo, Han Ye-Ri, Ryu Hwa-Young, Park Eun-Bin is the funniest actress I've seen so far; she's brilliant in Hello My Twenties, I really can't say that enough. Oh I was supposed to name one? I'll say....currently it's Lee Elijah.

ikr? When he asked me for the first time I couldnt believe my eyes. I guess he has soft side in himhi grumpy
Watching k-drama now? D:

I won't kill youOkie, won't judge what I dunno about xD (specially 'cause Ahmad could kill me as well ç.ç )

I can't wait for the baby

hi grumpy









