#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Well @syx in this episode you have pretty valuable info dropped by Ghira which confirms that Blake timeline is set in the past...

Who knows maybe she's sitting in the room next to Ruby and Co. unaware of they presence :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Woah, the fourth episode was a blast. :gigglebunny

Okay, it was a little bit too easy for Yang to find out the location of Raven, but the rest of the episode was awesome. Yang vs. the bandits was sick, and I'm pretty sure all Ruby-haters appreciated the sparring match between her and Oscar/Ozpin (see screens below :lmao). And the Yang x Raven x Weiss reunion was pure greatness. Raven isn't a heartless character after all, or so it is implied. Makes me more comfortable to like her. : )

Screens:


You know what. The term "weiss" which stands for "beauty", should be changed to "yang". :nod


Admit it! You loved this scene! :lmao




poor Ruby, hahahaha

:kukuku

Nora... just lel...

That bossy posture, fuahhahahaha xD

smug Raven <3
Seriously, she has the best smug expression ever! :blush Ma smug queen <3


Is this Raven's automatic standard reply to every question? :lmao


Raven looks like she has never heard of the word "family" before. :lmao So freaking hilarious!

I feel ya, Raven! <3


Yang 1:0 Raven
Oh god, Yang got so many plus points this episode... :zomg


xD


Threesome, Yang. Because threesome. :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just when I was about to say that Blake's plot lacks some spice, the end of the fifth's episode foreshadows some action in her storyline. I always thought Fennec and Corsac were some random White Fang lackeys, but the fact that they question Adam's leadership and talk as if they could overthrow him if necessary, makes me wonder if there is more to them than I assumed. Ilia seems quite conflicted, so I take she will make a 180° turn (and probably die after doing some good deed).

Screens:





How can you deny this wonderful neko your support? :nomoar
What's wrong with these people? : /





:hurr



:pls
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Well, it is a way for Blake to return to her team Adam is in Mistral remember? He just being helpful and try to keep his promise, such good guy :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Another cool episode this time. Qrow's failed search for Huntsmen/Huntresses was both amusing and kinda sad. I loved the convo between Raven and Yang, but as much as I like Raven, she didn't tell enough to convince anyone - let alone her own daughter who is trying to find her lil sis - to stay at her side. She was way too cryptic, withhold too much. It's just reasonable for Yang to not even think a second to stay there. And it was a very poor attempt to make Ozpin look like some kind of a bad guy or Qrow like a fool. Raven has to try harder than that. : /

Screens:








:lmao



:pout

This is why I love this girl so much. I could stare at her "meh" expressions the whole day. <3

This! Literally this! As a passionate tea drinker myself, I can just agree with this. It's a heretic act to let your tea get cold. Raven has style, Raven has class! <3


And here is it again. This expression... fabulous! :awe

Such behaviour is also very offensive in our culture. :hmph
Didn't Yang's mother teach her proper manners? Oh wait a second... :oh

Now kiss. :hurr



but... but there is someone missing... :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, it is a way for Blake to return to her team Adam is in Mistral remember? He just being helpful and try to keep his promise, such good guy :derp
:-_-
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
but... but there is someone missing... :pout
It was my major complaint about next episode tbh because that someone with everyone reunited won't be even brought up in the conversation...

Also, spoiler Episodes 8 and 10 are the best ones in this Volume for me ( looks at Avi = Yeah I'm biased )
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Kinda feel indifferent about episode 7. A 12 minutes episode where half of it was used to show us the protagonists happily chill their lifes as if it is some kind of epilogue after the end of the story. And as you said, this must have been a real blow for Blake fans, since she wasn't even mentioned once. Such racism... Adam was right after all. :darn

What I don't get is the fact that everyone acts as if it was a horrible thing to give Qrow and Raven the ability to turn into birds. What's so wrong with it? As long as there are no negative side effects, I don't see any problem with it, especially after Qrow stated that it was their choice. And even if there are any side effects, it's still a reasonable thing to do if you consider what the stakes are currently.

Oh, and did I get this right? Ozpin created the first ever Maidens?

And wtf... Watts, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald giving Raven a visit? Seems overkill, even for the likes of Raven. Are there more capable fighters at Raven's side? Maybe there won't be a fight, but still...

Screens:




Nora <3 :kukuku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh god, I would have been so upset if Blake had met with Ilia without telling anyone. So glad she prepared Sun as a backup plan. Anything else would have been just stupid. Things are heating up at Blake's place, and they made Ghira very angry. :zomg I hope Blake doesn't lose any of her parents. :nomoar I don't think I will ever get to like this Illia girl.

On the other side we had some nice Weiss x Yang convo. The usual stuff, there is not much to comment on. Blake has to make up for leaving Yang, I have some good ideas. :hurr

Is Mrs. Weiss even alive?

Good episode overall.

Screens:

WOAH, YANG!


:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Episode 9 was very thrilling. Who would have thought that Vernal is the Spring Maiden? I was under the impression that Raven captured and kinda imprisoned her. At least it sounded that way when Qrow talked about it. That reveal surprised me. And does Raven's helmet has any special abilities? Why would she ask for it before the meeting, wear it during the meeting, and take it off after a couple of minutes in front of her enemies? Does she just wanted to be cool or does this helmet has any analyzing features?

Oh, and no way I'm gonna believe Raven wants to see Qrow dead for real. :hmph She obviously has her own plans. :nod By the way, it was hilarious how everyone was concerned about Qrow. :teehee Ma boi is op as fuck. :hip

Screens:

Raven very disciplined. <3




Savage Raven is savage :cheerbunny

This guy is funny, heh? xD

Pshhhh Raven, we all know you are lying, but such sentences shouldn't be spoken. :nah

Qrow hype <3

This was so unsettling to watch... ugh...

This doesn't look like someone who doesn't care for her family. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, episode 10 was great. The fight had awesome animations, and great colors in combination with the scenery. Ghira is a freaking tank. :lmao And Blake's speech at the end. :wtf It's great to see the Faunus team up and ready to fight for the right cause. This force shouldn't be negligible. Looking forward to the Faunus going against Adam/WF. :hip

Screens:

I really like Ozpin in the body of Oscar. He is badass as fuck. :hip




Ruby <3 Come on, she isn't that bad, what's wrong with you people... how can you not laugh at this? :lmao



Boss...

This screenshot looks fascinating! <3

:pout

:hip


Oh Mrs. Belladonna... I had no idea... :zomg

:lmao Blake's face...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Fuck episode 11, and fuck Cinder.

I need a break.

Bye.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
How is it even remotely possible that Ozpin and Qrow meet Lionheart without a proper backup plan, even though they noticed that something is off with him?

And why would no one listen to Qrow and fucking calm down as he told everyone several times. :fail

I'm too afraid to watch the last few episodes...
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
How is it even remotely possible that Ozpin and Qrow meet Lionheart without a proper backup plan, even though they noticed that something is off with him?
That honestly something I hold against with writing Qrow and Ozpin in this Volume because as the leaders they have fucked up...<< But even calling them a leaders is generous they are just walking books with information at the moment

Some people say to me " they brought Yang and Weiss that Leo was unaware of " no they fucken didn't Yang and Weiss joins the group on they own actions, not because of Qrow and Ozpin recruits some help..

They didn't do anything to prepare themselves for that or to expose Leo ( which Honestly wouldn't be that hard ) in the 30 days they were in Haven ( Sure Qrow was looking for Huntsman but that's all ) Meanwhile they have waiting for help from a person that they suspected to be traitor and before a day they thought that Salem will attack ( Episode 3 Ozpin mentions when Salem will attack so they knew ) they receive call from him and are like " Ok let's go without any plan "

Also since they knew that Haven will be attacked they also didn't do anything to prepare it for an attack ( it's a spoiler but someone else has it cover for them so it saves they asses ).
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Even if Ozpin and Qrow had recruited Yang and Weiss, the approach would have been still incredibly stupid as they all ran right into Leonheart's trap (with no backup plan). There is no sugarcoating it. If I were in Ozpin's or Qrow's shoes, I wouldn't have let Leonheart choose the meeting location and time at all. And I certainly wouldn't show up openly with all my cards, and a retreat plan. :fail

Not saying everything would have worked out in their favor this way, but they literally dig their own grave this way. Ugh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Episode 12 was pretty boring to be honest. I don't even know what to comment on apart from the twist at the end.

The fights are kinda lame if we consider that there are top tier fighters there, looking at Qrow and Hazel. Maybe I just expect too much?

I'm also not a fan of power awakenings which happen in the right place at the right time. That's not a RWBY thing, almost every series relies on this "tool" for surprise and drama purposes. It's not my cup of tea though. I take this healing ability is Jaune's Semblance, right? I would have preferred if he had some battle orientated Semblance. It would fit him more as someone who had no fighter capabilities at all, but step by step made his way there. At least, it seems Weiss will survive that blow.

And wow, Raven... even though you were on high alert and ready to fight, you still got yourself caught by Cinder's ice attack. I'm not sure what is more weird... the fact that Raven got immobilized easily by Cinder or the fact that Cinder was dumb enough to not break Raven to pieces. PIS as its best. : /

I wonder how Raven became the Spring Maiden? Vernal was just a decoy? :lmao Raven should mop the floor with Cinder...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have very mixed feelings about episode 13. It was too chaotic with every relevant character almost at the same spot. And sigh... I don't like how Hazel turned out in the last two episodes. Don't tell me he joined Salem because his daughter died and he blames Ozpin for that? I can understand that he wants to kill Ozpin - as a devastated father should be - but that is as far as it goes.

And in regards to Adam... did he really order his dozen men to kill an entire army? Is he out of his mind? :lmao And while I absolutely liked Blake wtf-pwning Adam, I hope this was not the end for him, because it would be very anticlimactic. Adam, Blake and the whole White Fang plot deserved better/more in my opinion. A lot of potential would be wasted otherwise.

What bothered me as well was the fact that our protagonists thought it's a good idea for Yang to follow Raven and Cinder. :fail Let us recap, there are:
  • Vernal who allied with the enemy and overpowered Weiss
  • Raven who allied with the enemy and is probably the strongest Huntress in the world
  • Cinder who is the Fall Maiden, and who murdered Pyrrha
Yeah... good idea...

The Raven vs. Cinder fight was the only saving grace in this episode. Absolutely entertaining fight in my eyes and with a very satisfying end. Raven has without a doubt the most appealing sword fighting style. And she literally stomped Cinder. :lmao On the other hand... was this the end of Cinder for real? No character depth at all? What about her Fall power? If no one saved her, she should shatter into pieces and die, no?

Oh, by the way... can Qrow give us a proper fight, please? What's with this guy... he only has hype going for him so far... :nah

Screens:





Adam felt like a little kid there :lmao

Don't tell me he is going to survive this blow...






Raven <3:awe
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Finished! Okay final episode, I guess. The convo between Raven and Yang felt like they swapped their roles with Yang mothering her... mother. :lmao Raven is by no means on the good side and she has a lot going against her, but considering what's happening in the world of Remnant, her actions - especially from her pov - can be seen as necessary. It was very sad that they couldn't come to agreement. But the episode implies that Raven will take the right path step by step. I'm really looking forward to her actions in the next volumes. Definitely my favorite character of this series.

I actually don't see how the Lamp Relic makes any difference on whom Salem will target (more). As long as you have at least one Relic or Maiden power, Salem won't let go one way or the other. Sounded for me more like a poor argument for arguments sake, honestly.

Good thing Leo got murdered. He got what he deserved. And how the hell could Adam escape there? :lmao

Enjoyed this volume a lot despite the flaws, especially towards the end. This series really grew on me. I hope there are good and affordable merchandise out there. I need some Raven or Qrow stuff. :worrybunny

Screens:

:gigglebunny







:lmao Her expression :blush

:pout

This guy needs screentime...
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
U ship Eclipse ( Blake and Sun ) don't ya @syx :?bunny

@Emperor Spriggan is a fan of it as well :derp

I actually agree with a lot you have said ( Especially Ruby sending Yang against 3 characters that are out of her league and no one joining her stops her <<< hell Weiss even helped her to go there alone :babyrage )

But I lack time now we shall discuss that matters later :heh

BTW short ( dunno if you have been watching them :P )
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Sun doesn't have any competition whatsoever. :lmao
Sun doesn't have anything else than being Blake love interest... ( :hip ) That's the biggest + I see for Eclipse that it will be canon

With whom else could you realistically ship Blake with? They are already a couple in my eye, and a pretty cute one by the way. : )
Tbh I ship Blake with Yang and there's also Ilia :cookiehand

One of the problems with Blake and her ships are that even if we know that Sun and Ilia ( and Yang but honestly it depends because if they want they may write it either way ) have hots for her I never have seen Blake show any type of attraction towards anyone other than treat than like Friends.

Which makes me wonder... @Emperor Spriggan how did it feel when ma gurl rekt your gurl? :teehee
Cinder will be back but..

Dunno whatever she will be still human or more of a Grimm.

I would be more surprised if Cinder wouldn't come back than her coming back :P

As for Raven... There's an idea I hate but Raven is written to die at some point just to give Yang free power up ( if they go with RWBY become maidens )
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Tbh I ship Blake with Yang and there's also Ilia :cookiehand

One of the problems with Blake and her ships are that even if we know that Sun and Ilia ( and Yang but honestly it depends because if they want they may write it either way ) have hots for her I never have seen Blake show any type of attraction towards anyone other than treat than like Friends.
I know that there are all kind of ships in RWBY, but I don't see Yang or Ilia being a realistic one after the 5 volumes. With Ilia, we even can say that we got a clear confirmation that Blake never had any romantic feelings towards her. And I don't remember any such indication towards Yang. Sun x Blake already showed some little implications, unless I interpreted a couple of scenes completely wrong. So, yeah... there are probably all kind of ships made by the fans, but in my view Sun x Blake is the only developed (even if it's a little) one in the story. Thus the reason I say Sun has no competition right now. Not saying things can't and shouldn't change. Who wouldn't like Yang x Blake? :hurr

Cinder will be back but..

Dunno whatever she will be still human or more of a Grimm.

I would be more surprised if Cinder wouldn't come back than her coming back :P
Well, they didn't show Cinder shatter into pieces, so that should say something. : )

I'm more curious/concerned about how she survived.
As for Raven... There's an idea I hate but Raven is written to die at some point just to give Yang free power up ( if they go with RWBY become maidens )
I don't think that's far fetched. Raven's character literally screams self-sacrifice in my eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just wanted to find some neat Raven arts, but it seems that people are more into meme-ing her :lmao

You probably know them all, but I will share them anyway.

























 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Sun doesn't have any competition whatsoever. :lmao With whom else could you realistically ship Blake with? They are already a couple in my eye, and a pretty cute one by the way. : )


Which makes me wonder... @Emperor Spriggan how did it feel when ma gurl rekt your gurl? :teehee

She's coming back anyway, so no harm done :hee
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
The Raven meme pics are amazing :lmao
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I approve.

To quote the writers


It's Wrong...

Edit: I really hope that Raven and Blake will have some convo in the future ( They are so similar yet different )
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
To quote the writers


It's Wrong...
:lmao

It's only wrong because Yang is in there. Other than that... Raven x Blake seems legit. :amuse
Edit: I really hope that Raven and Blake will have some convo in the future ( They are so similar yet different )
How is that ever going to happen when all Blake does is running away? :rolleyes:

 
Top