But on a serious note, glad to see you are having fun with RWBY I am also pleasantly surprised to see you having a blast with Volume 4, in my opinion it was the weakest volume out of the lot.
But weakest doesn't have to mean that it's a bad volume. Do you actually consider it bad or is V4 good, but just not as good as your favorite ones? Will continue to watch RWBY soon. I'll catch up in the next few weeks I guess.
But weakest doesn't have to mean that it's a bad volume. Do you actually consider it bad or is V4 good, but just not as good as your favorite ones? Will continue to watch RWBY soon. I'll catch up in the next few weeks I guess.
No, I genuinely didn't enjoy the volume much. But I think it was the focus on Team JNRR (minus Pyrrha) which killed most of the volume's interest for me. Not to mention Cinder taking a backseat this volume
You might enjoy it more than I did though, you seem to be having a blast with the Raven and Qrow parts specifically
Please catch up soon, Volume 6 is just around the corner
No, I genuinely didn't enjoy the volume much. But I think it was the focus on Team JNRR (minus Pyrrha) which killed most of the volume's interest for me. Not to mention Cinder taking a backseat this volume
You might enjoy it more than I did though, you seem to be having a blast with the Raven and Qrow parts specifically
Please catch up soon, Volume 6 is just around the corner
Dude, don't spoil me.
Yeah, I know where you are coming from. When your favorite characters are not featured as much, it can become quite frustrating. Furthermore, there are a lot of people who apparently don't enjoy Ruby, so there is that. : / For whatever reason, I absolutely love Ruby's humor and Qrow is a freaking beast. I'll catch up soon. Currently, I have some private stuff going on, but I might complete V4 this weekend. : )
In his defense, he is surely considering my Umineko pace.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
S04E05
What am I seeing there?
Blake reunited with her family.
Well, whatever Sun meant, his point would still be valid...
Blake's expression.
That means Blake likes Sun, too.
S04E06
She looks badass!
But Qrow is even more badass!
S04E07
I will make it my mission to murder this fucking son of a bitch! Unredeemable asshole!
Can this guy just die already?
Until now, I have never understood the hate for Ruby. I always liked her (and still do), but this was probably the most stupid shounen shit she could possibly do. Ugh... She lost a good load of points there... Know your place girl ffs...
And then this happens... yeah, it obviously HAD to happen after what Ruby has done. Seriously, I have no problem with my favorite characters getting "bested", but this was just bad... Thank you Ruby...
S04E08
Good thing they cleared this up.
Generic, but still interesting. So, there are 4 Relics and 4 Maidens? Could it be that only males can obtain the power of a Relic?
I agree with Blake. It covers plenty, maybe even too much. =)
Wait, is Qrow playing with words and being rhetorical here or is his Semblance really that he brings misfortune?
Thanks again Ruby.
S04E09
Oh god, I so much love this kind of parental relationship. That's super sweet and super cool.
Just look at this wonderful woman!
EPIC!
Episodes were fine overall, but they are lacking special moments. The fact that our protagonists are divided and most episodes don't even exceed 15 minutes makes it difficult to exploit the episodes to their max. potential in my opinion. Maybe, it would have been better if they had just cut out two characters completely for this season. But that would also mean to mess with their fanbases. A little bit disappointed about the whole Schnee family drama, I had hoped to get more knowledge about their company and ties to other fractions/organizations... that Weiss maybe finds out some ugly truth, which makes her leave that place. Tyrian honestly disappointed as well so far. Blake's and Yang's scenes were lovely, but certainly lacked the "woah" effect. Don't know what the hell is going on with Ozpin and that kid. Still a good ride so far. Might finish this season today.