Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Fairy Tail is one of the best Manga ever written.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


FT is loved by millions of people. Their dreams and wishes made this win possible.
Yeah, which is why it will be crushed by Edens Zero.

I will make sure of it.

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Ripper 30 thx for the battle! I think it's the first time I'm not salty at all for losing, I feel happy the result was close (thank you guys that voted for it^^) even though people know little about Amatsuki and that my opponent knew a lot about his series and was passionate in his deliver, defending his nomination with good inputs and points. Wish you good luck ahead^^ tbh I also somewhat dodged a bullet as well 'cause I didn't know Berserk was coming out way... DBZ has a way better chance against it, LOL.
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
I am literary salty right now lost because of coin
Me=:pwned=coin
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
am laughing? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
expected this when even hxh fan chooses to nvote against hxh, i dont know what was wrong in my campaign, but well i guess hxh haters likely.






@Brandish congrats for the win, you got my support for the next phases depending the opponent, you did a great campaign.
There was nothing wrong with your campaign... :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Erinyes you were up against a nice-looking manga, a good campaign and a likeable guy, it was one of the touchest matches to have in the first round :( Sad to see Hunter x Hunter losing so soon, but you really did your best and I think Brandy and his manga are worthy successors :nod

@WithYouInSpirit wow, what a close match... it was a good and fair duel, thanks for that! Your campaign was really good and even though I'm not the biggest KnB fan, I think you've done a great job of pointing out the series' strength. Until we meet again in Mangahelpers' Colosseum :beer

Next is... Naruto :gwah What I have done to deserve this cruel fate :emobirb
 

Ripper 30

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
58
Age
29
Country
India
@Ripper 30 thx for the battle! I think it's the first time I'm not salty at all for losing, I feel happy the result was close (thank you guys that voted for it^^) even though people know little about Amatsuki and that my opponent knew a lot about his series and was passionate in his deliver, defending his nomination with good inputs and points. Wish you good luck ahead^^ tbh I also somewhat dodged a bullet as well 'cause I didn't know Berserk was coming out way... DBZ has a way better chance against it, LOL.
you did well and tbh i wasn't hoping that i will qualify for the next round.

But Berserk is the one which i am against lol
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
congrats @revo for tpn ! :zomg
Thanks!!! Actually you did half the campaign so congrats to you too :blush
My next rival is @Elusia and also that is such a grat manga, this is going to be a hard round but looking forward to it.
I can't believe the Nanatsu loss :feelsbadman I can hear @eefrit evil laugh. I finished reading Kimetsu no Yaiba some days ago and it's an amazing shonen, so now that Nanatsu is gone Kimetsu is the second manga I'm going to support the most.
Seems I did good trusting @Emperor Spriggan, as always. You still get my support there :awe
Surprised to see HxH losing tbh, I wonder if Dragon Ball and One Piece are going to suffer the same.
Edens Zero vs FT is going to be my favorite :heh
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes you were up against a nice-looking manga, a good campaign and a likeable guy, it was one of the touchest matches to have in the first round :( Sad to see Hunter x Hunter losing so soon, but you really did your best and I think Brandy and his manga are worthy successors :nod

@WithYouInSpirit wow, what a close match... it was a good and fair duel, thanks for that! Your campaign was really good and even though I'm not the biggest KnB fan, I think you've done a great job of pointing out the series' strength. Until we meet again in Mangahelpers' Colosseum :beer

Next is... Naruto :gwah What I have done to deserve this cruel fate :emobirb
yeah seems im not likeable enough :arf
yeah gon sounds great ive been hearing of this for a long time but still... i still think HxH deserved to go further. I dont get why people are hating/dislinking or idk that much one of the best manga around.

 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


God dammit, and here i was preparing a grand campaign against either eefrit or the 7DS community. I got too cocky :facepalm

Well done @Reebi

Its 1:1 on the current scoreboard. I guess next year is the deciding match then :xp

A big thank you to all who voted Rave Master :verily
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
btw @niichan you got my full support, whoever is your opponent, you were one of the only one to be supportive (at least to openly shows your support) and didnt look down on my nominee, i ll definitely do anything to help you :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I never though I could see a day where HxH could lose first round to it's MC...suspicious...




Nnt......rip...

 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
How could OPM and HXH lose the first round?....I am both sad and shock by this :(...Though congratz are in order for the winners. Quite underdogs to beat them (Though not full fanbase here to support them XD).

Guess the hate is not as strong as other say on Mashima if both of his series advances. Though quite surprise Rave Master didn't win. I hear many say it is the best writing of the 3 overall (EZ is still new, so could surpass it though enjoying it so far).

You all got to learn not to underestimate a series by bandwagon hate alone. Mashima has freaking 1.7 million followers on Twitter. His fanbase is the largest I seen than other mangaka which shock me greatly.
 
Last edited:
Top