- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,107
- Reaction score
- 12,870
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Yeah marriage would be cool but none of the ships got married which lead me to think that Mashima is going by today's standards and act accordingly. I mean now couples can live together as lovers without marriage and can have kids and such and have rights as well, In Norway they gave rights to couples who live together without marriage like the married ones.At least should have shown a marriage like Haru X Elie.

but I haven't really gotten into the EZ storyline. And yes I know she was treated badly in the end like most Spriggans but Hiro still created a character that I absolutely loved. I had some great times with this manga and it's certainly not as terrible as some are implying lol.
.