The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have no idea what that means :XD But sure. Anything else?
Bring some Kash. :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kash 4 dat Ash. :nod




:slowly
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

At least you won't have a BR playlist made by Evil to listen to for 3h in the road '_'
Did you see the one where she's a bad cop and and and puts those hotties into jail and then abuses them? That's what I call justice. :wtf

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Did you see the one where she's a bad cop and and and puts those hotties into jail and then abuses them? That's what I call justice. :wtf

And I thought that gringos enjoying Michel Teló in 2011 was bad '_'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cmon, Germy, the title of that one is "faggot" xD she's so bad in so many ways.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Popozuda is trash and so is her music.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I thought that gringos enjoying Michel Teló in 2011 was bad '_'
Hey, don't badmouth Mr. Nossa Nossa.

Ai se eu te Pego might not be the most original or lyrical song, but it's catchy as fuck and I love it!

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
To be fair, I listened to it now and that's probably the first time in 5ish years.

Because it's very reminiscent of a certain person and moments. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well you guys trying to sing those things are always cute, at least.
I'm 100% fluent in Ai Se Eu te Pego. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We had a lot of Latin artists in NL by the way, very popular in the 90s/early 00s. That's where I got most of my Spanish



 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maná :zomg Hardy hates them '-'

Aside from that, I think I only know the "bailando" song and Juanes by name. Tfw NL is more latin than Brazil.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And well, Shakira, lol.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
stop looking at yourself in the mirror..
Lmao.
That's a good one.
Although, secretly I do like to look at myself in the mirror at home, only at home.

But the chick I saw was stunning. Too bad I didn't get to tell her she was beautiful.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
When you dont feel like going to the local fair and dance, when last year you would eagerly wait for it...
When in uni the girls tell you you look like someone in his late 20's - early 30's...
When you look in the mirror and you can see light strands of grey hair.

Why am I getting old so fast, seriously Im kind of depressed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When you dont feel like going to the local fair and dance, when last year you would eagerly wait for it...
When in uni the girls tell you you look like someone in his late 20's - early 30's...
When you look in the mirror and you can see light strands of grey hair.

Why am I getting old so fast, seriously Im kind of depressed.
:comfort
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top