The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū | Page 78 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Wonder what it's like having Netflix :grumble

They also have a great movie out now, Apostle (@gnut). That was a great horror movie
I actually watched that one a few days ago. It was okay, not sure why you call it great. Great as a horror to spook you, or great as a movie? Because I don't think it was either. But it was decent.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I can lend you my pw so you won't have to wonder '-'
Altho... Ik my crunchy acc works for other countries, dunno about Netflix... It did work in Argentina.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Altho... Ik my crunchy acc works for other countries, dunno about Netflix... It did work in Argentina.
Have never used Netflix so not sure, but sounds unlikely you can give it to me in another continent. But it's fine, I don't have time to watch tv that much.

I did see some things on it in Brazil though, it's alright, has a lot of stuff. But missed some movies of this year.

@Xadyu you watched the greatest showman?

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Wonder what it's like having Netflix :grumble

I actually watched that one a few days ago. It was okay, not sure why you call it great. Great as a horror to spook you, or great as a movie? Because I don't think it was either. But it was decent.
Some days it's glorious, most days you forget you have it.

Well, yeah, it's not a perfect movie, I'm not one to say otherwise, but the way Gareth Evans directed it, and the cinematic creativity that was put into the film elevate to something much greater than it's story alone. I'd say that I called it great in the "horror' aspect, mind you that horror is a very specific genre and one of my least favorite due to most of the entries in it. (Horror is a great genre, just not in film). This movie, however, is a gift for anyone who loves true horror. It's beautifully acted (many kudos to Dan Stevens, once again) and written. The only down-side to the movie is it's running time, which could've been cut by a great extend.

Yeah, as Gry mentioned, that's not really how it works. He'll probably be able to sign in and watch something, but not sure how long. You have Netflix BR, that account is registered to that domain too, internally. So I doubt you'll be able to use it properly in Netflix DE for that matter.

Have never used Netflix so not sure, but sounds unlikely you can give it to me in another continent. But it's fine, I don't have time to watch tv that much.

I did see some things on it in Brazil though, it's alright, has a lot of stuff. But missed some movies of this year.

@Xadyu you watched the greatest showman?
Yeah, seems unlikely. You can have up to 5 different 'profiles' on an account, maybe ask @Evil3ye if he has one and is willing to share. I have one vacant, but we're Netflix NL/BE, so yeah, I doubt that works either.

If you missed movies this year, you haven't missed much. Netflix has a lot of fun exclusives though, in almost every category.

No, unfortunaly that's a movie we keep ignoring, despite having it available since it's home media release, not sure why. We were planning on watching it two weeks ago or something, but we went to bed early instead and we haven't watched a movie together since, should happen anytime soon. I know the soundtrack by heart though, it's greatest.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Figured as much.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Figured as much.
Yeah but it's like a Canadian account and it keeps offering me German regional shows, so I'm not sure what you said earlier applies in that extent.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah but it's like a Canadian account and it keeps offering me German regional shows, so I'm not sure what you said earlier applies in that extent.
Then say that instead. @GrySun git gud and get that Brazil account.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Just one way to find out - ask her to merry you :cookiehand

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Shobu is getting over his homophobia?! :o