|
|
|
Death Note Tsugumi Ohba Takeshi Obata | - | Berserk Kentarou Miura |
|
|
|
Death Note Tsugumi Ohba Takeshi Obata | - | Berserk Kentarou Miura |























I vote Death Note
It isn't the champion we need. But it is the one we deserve.

). Even though it's considered a thriller/mystery manga, you can still find some comedy within the pages as the cherry on top. cough Ryuk cough. I highly recommend Death Note to people that have some free time. It's not that long with 108 chapters only and you don't have to wait a full week for the next chapter since it's already completed. If I ask someone what comes to their mind if I say Death Note, they would most likely say the notebook itself or Ryuk. So to finish this presentation, I will leave you with some panels/pictures(mainly Ryuk) from the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Mark my word it will be Casca who will ultimately kill Griffith because this is the style of Berserk.LikeDeath note was a good anime but it wasn't the best, I remember in mid way it lost it's charm, I could feel it by getting boring fast every new episode, A similar case to Overlord, It's started good then lost it's charm.
Berzerk is a manga that i just don't like but if Guts got his full revenge on Griffith then i will change my mind.
Voting for Death note
maybeMark my word it will be Casca who will ultimately kill Griffith because this is the style of Berserk.LikeGuts killing Donovan who raped him or Griffith killing Doldry king to whom he was forced to sell his body.