- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
New as in different from the visual we got before?
Yeah but more like that.New as in different from the visual we got before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
in #45 was only 2 (Act-age and Oneshot).I thought we would see the designs on this edition instead
btw, it'll be just two cps? Normally there's the LCP and 3 CP but in this case there's only 2--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wonder what’s the criteria is for those two.
I guess each one will be in those positions for each issue to end each one with a different comedySo is David lucked out and get place in the back of the magazine instead of i’m Japan?Wonder what’s the criteria is for those two.
It looks like they've been alternating, I'm guessing one will be cancelled by the next serialization round, and the other will take the back spot.So is David lucked out and get place in the back of the magazine instead of i’m Japan?Wonder what’s the criteria is for those two.
Not known. It might be but personally I strongly doubt it.Virtually all the series nowadays sell less ....
The last volume of Gintama should be 77 true?
I don't think Japan is going to be cancelled soonIt looks like they've been alternating, I'm guessing one will be cancelled by the next serialization round, and the other will take the back spot.
Does anyone know which manga Asai was previously in charge of? Isaka was the editor of Gintama and Isobe Isobee Monogatari, but I haven't found anything on AsaiWe Never Learn and Sumo editor's change. ASAI for Sumo and ISAKA for WNL.
Old news,
I see, in that case maybe David gets the back spot, and Japan sticks around for advertising purposes?I don't think Japan is going to be cancelled soon
in the last chapter they revealed some part of the chapter will go for ads for events happening all over Japan atm
and these ads will be for free, anyone can send them
![]()
Both had One Piece long before the partnership. That's probably not going anywhere.https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1025862/update-to-the-crunchyroll-x-funimation-partnership
That's sad, it was great partnership for those who don't live in the US. Nothing will be affecting in this season so I still got Hinomaru until the end of the season, but on the long term Black Clover will be removed, probably One Piece too.
I dont think BLack Clover would be removed in the long term, wasnt ever a funiOnly thing.https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1025862/update-to-the-crunchyroll-x-funimation-partnership
That's sad, it was great partnership for those who don't live in the US. Nothing will be affecting in this season so I still got Hinomaru until the end of the season, but on the long term Black Clover will be removed, probably One Piece too.
It won't affect shows Crunchyroll already had in their lineups before the deal since those are seperate licenses but those that came about after the deal will more than likely be effected so Heroaca S4 and Black Clover will probably not be streaming on Crunchyroll . so shows thar you can only watch on CR are safe but shows that were on both are in jeopardy.https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1025862/update-to-the-crunchyroll-x-funimation-partnership
That's sad, it was great partnership for those who don't live in the US. Nothing will be affecting in this season so I still got Hinomaru until the end of the season, but on the long term Black Clover will be removed, probably One Piece too.
Every title Funimation licensed for streaming was also streamed on Crunchyroll during the mergerI dont think BLack Clover would be removed in the long term, wasnt ever a funiOnly thing.
It was. The deal wasn't made until the Summer of that year so Heroaca S1 was available on both CR and Funimation however with the contract broken it might mean that S2 and S3 will go back to Funimation. Most of the confusion has to do with the fact that so many of Funi's shows weren't execlusively streaming on their platform so which shows that belong to them and which shows that belong to CR is yet to be seen but its safe to assume that all Shounen Jump titles were licensed by them so Black Clover would stay on the platform but Heroaca and Dragonball Super is up in the air. Super is actually a major concern since Crunchy didn't pick up that show until last year and that was mainly because of the merger.HeroAca (s4) though is probably in a questionable position, since I dont recall s1 being a CR simulcast, unless Im mistaken.