Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Cool avi, better than I expected with this theme :XD Thanks @Farfalla

As for the disease thing I feel like its pretty easy to understand (unless Panda and lawl are hiding something from us) so I would rather move on into discussion.

I will not follow the game as much as in other ocassions so I wont be making re-reads and stuff. Please keep the spam low, so I can take the game actually begins from here.

That early vote from digidude for example, didnt like it. Easy way to keep youtself out till summoned by tags and he's experienced iirc.
Magi's troll vote aswell, Imma keep an eye on you Bern =3=/

As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Digi always does that.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Little Moon
:aweAs in a Crescent Moon?

whose allies caused the death of your husband Rhonin and left your twin sons fatherless. Defend her if you want. :pls
:pout @Erinyes, I thought we were family. How could this be true? You killed my babies’s daddy. :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
Apparently, that’s going around this game. At least, for me too. Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game. But that just means I have to be a super awesome player !!!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Digi always does that.
And now a Villain defends him... interesting :lambirb

Say G, now that you are around, when you townie you usually give some solid hint D1. Wanna keep customs?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hold up how many votes do we get is it not 2 anymroe??
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Who is the mafia...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
23 players means 6 mafia, there could be even two 3 person mafia, maybe third parties mentor... hmmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not much to go for now, as everyone was just praising fallas avatars, except that everyone was just praising fallas avatars.

I would just pick one of those for now for my vote later.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mine looks cooler than all the other pics of the character I've just found, so props for that too, Faffs :XD


But Panda just fixed the issue in no time for me :hmm

My secret is out \@.@/
PS: @Farfalla my most favorite being, if you are a vigilante please let me know. I will certainly look forward to that. <3
Nah, I can't kill this time, sigh. Whenever you're in game, I can't kill. Got an old role that I didn't have in a long while.
Cool avi, better than I expected with this theme :XD Thanks @Farfalla
No, thx the hosts, they made you a pretty girl :awe

Its an old constant role.
What do you mean with 'constant'?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Nah, I can't kill this time, sigh. Whenever you're in game, I can't kill. Got an old role that I didn't have in a long while.
Heh, that's unfortunate. I guess the Farfalora can't never kill its Magikastel however I shall wait for that wonderful revenge day to come. <3
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I told you that would be in my first post anyway u.u So you should know I don't have a daykilling role.

Anyway, will prolly end up voting for someone that has been posting about lore and chars and jokes even while discussions about roles and mechanics were ongoing - and well, those people were passively not adding much, including hints.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Always your eyes one me but fine my dear Lambuda. As long as you let me peacefully drink my tea, I will take it with pleasure.



Sure
Its an old constant role.
With "constant" you mean its a common role in games? Or that its straightforward?

@Evil3ye @digitaldude could you please talk a little bit about yourselves, with just that we can pinpoint each other.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I expect around half of the players going under the radar with such a short Day 1. I guess I'll also go for an inactive with no intentions of talking.

Time to summon my confirmation buddies! \o/

@Vandred @GrySun what can you say about you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top